Ran into my ex at a pool party and she said I look nothing like when we were together...

Ran into my ex at a pool party and she said I look nothing like when we were together. She said I was way buffer and that I used to be skinny. Am I starting to make it?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-08 at 20.13.11.png (574x584, 442K)

indubitably

Gains op gains. I think you’re on your way. Think about how jealous your ex is gonna be when she sees you again in a few months and you’re even bigger

there's no greater pleasure in life than mogging an ex and making her doubt every choice she ever made

Yes I'm thinking you are going to make it

Mate, I hate to break it down to you but she was trying to hint that you're maybe trying to fix your broken ego by getting muscles. She sees the insecureness in you and mocked you for the work you did just in vain. Get a personality dude.

I'm thinking this is a based post

bait, don't listen to this guy OP

based peak projection poster

stfu KKKumbrain.

stop fapping homo

I didn't know angry roastie exs were allowed to post here. user LEFT YOU HES NEVER COMING BACK.

I can just tell you're a depressed loser by the way you think. Man I feel bad for you, I hope you sort yourself out :(

This is fantastic b8, 10/10 needs more appreciation

There are no winners or losers in breakups user, but you've done something that few people do, which is leveraged your negative emotions into self-improvement and managed to stay humble.

Stay clear of your ex, and keep going user. You're making it every day you keep doing what you're doing.

No, but your ex is losing her eyesight.

Based

This is your brain on cum

Your right tho

Punch jeff and she in the nose, remember
>shoot on two

LMAO at the cope. You guys know lifting stuff doesn't make you a good or interesting person right?

yo or maybe he just put on some weight and she was complimenting him

Congrats on bettering yourself, you are closer to making it than before, that said you are still a long way off. Making it is about being zen and conquering yourself, by basing yourself on your ex’s comments we can tell there is a way to go yet

Should of told her she looked fatter, then walk away like a chad

I second this

Keep lifting user