What is my mode, Jow Forums? I'm trying to cut now, do I have a chance of making it?

What is my mode, Jow Forums? I'm trying to cut now, do I have a chance of making it?

Attached: body.jpg (2268x2544, 491K)

Average gymbro mode. You could reach otter mode with enough fat loss.

Lost quite a few lbs in the last couple months, how much do I need to cut to look decent? Fell for the bulking meme.

20-30 pounds as far as I can tell

Wow that much? I'm about ~185lbs right now at 5'11. Do I have the potential though? I've gotten my lifts up to intermediate level.

20 pounds or so will probably do it.

Thank you user I will work hard on it for the next few months. Can you please comment on my potential? I feel like my hips are quite wide but not sure if the fatloss will make an enormous difference or I'll look like one of those memes.

>I'm about ~185lbs right now at 5'11
Do not cut 20lbs at this bodyweight, you barely have any muscle

Are you sure? I have intermediate lifts right now according to symmetric strength. How can it be i have no muscle

>Can you please comment on my potential? I feel like my hips are quite wide but not sure if the fatloss will make an enormous difference or I'll look like one of those memes.
Your hip to shoulder ratio looks normal to me. Your waist is a little too wide, but that's just because you're kind of chubby.

He's slightly overweight on the BMI chart. He can afford to lose 20 pounds.

Ignore him, he probably looks like Jason Blaha

You’d look good if you kept cutting bro brah

Neuromuscular adaptions, you've obviously gained some muscle user. Just not enough to warrant that drastic of a cut.
Intermediate isn't a set number btw
Eat around maintenance and keep protons high, don't do anything drastic. It's a lot easier to fit cardio and other aesthetic stuff into intermediate programming.

>BMI
Fuck off brainlet, stop sabotaging him. BMI only applies to sedentary populations. OP is not that any more.

He looks 18-20% body fat. Losing 20 pounds will bring him closer to 10-12%.

BMI still counts for naturals since it's very hard to be lean at an overweight BMI without being close to your natural limit.

Thank you bros that's what I was thinking as well when I look at people with my level of strength and similar height to gauge. Feels like my height and being 180+ lbs requires you to be really jacked.

user what if I simply cut and then decided somewhere in between if Im at a good enough level of leanness?

>user what if I simply cut and then decided somewhere in between if Im at a good enough level of leanness?
Do whatever you like, I just think you'll be disappointed, you're an ex-skelly no?

>Feels like my height and being 180+ lbs requires you to be really jacked.
It does if you want to be lean at that weight. Or you can go the Jason Blaha route and be a 200+ pound intermediate who doesn't look like he lifts.

No i'm an ex-fatass (230+lbs) who was incredibly sedentary and weak and struggling to bench 65lbs

I was a noodle armed skelly at 5'10 and 160lbs.
You'd have to get pretty lean with your new muscle mass to hit that weight.

This is all women really want, desu. The bar is actually pretty low.

Well I think it's just about settled then. I will continue to cut probably until visible abs or so and then reassess.

My gymbro is like an inch shorter than me and ~165lbs while being much weaker and he looks so much better than me v-taper and vascularity wise.

I'll just guage it as i go, at the very least i know i need to lose some fat (10lbs+)

thank you again everyone. i will post my pic in a few months with update!

10 more of you senpai pls