What headphones do you use?

What headphones do you use?

Attached: Curl dad douche.jpg (1300x866, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD-4-40-Headphones-BT/dp/B01MSZSJE9
walmart.com/ip/Skullcandy-Hesh-2-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphone/40695384
twitter.com/AnonBabble

real chads dont need music to lift

These cheap fuckers have all the quality and isolation I need, plus you can just change songs in the heaphones directly

Attached: INJBT450BK_jbl_wireless_on_ear_headphones_black_t450bt.jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

My dogs got ahold of my decent over ear set and now I’ve ascended to using these bad boys

Attached: 5FC87FE4-9521-4500-B57D-6E27BF6F25F3.jpg (512x512, 10K)

If you're looking for in ear buds, these things are fucking amazing and super cheap.

Attached: ankersoundbudssport.jpg (1200x1200, 50K)

The only music I need is the ripping and tearing of my muscles, the clanking of iron and the gregorian grunts bellowing from the weightlifting area.

Jabra Elite 65T
Terrible music at the gym, but only one close to me

Samsung GearX or whatever their brand is

>not having a home gym with sound system
Truly embarrassing

Attached: 1564615131814.png (688x418, 585K)

Sennheiser PXC-550
Bluetooth with active noise-cancelling
Comfy, portable, good battery life, foldable
Configurable, microphones for calls
Touch gestures on ear-pad for pausing/skipping songs

Attached: 202148-L-LO.jpg (400x400, 12K)

A cheap pair of jvcs xx

If you scream loud enough music is redundant

My man!

Sennheiser IE80s, honestly would never want to go back to cheap headphones, the sound is great

Attached: A41C33F1-8832-46C3-82E2-2DEEA1868A4F.jpg (1312x1312, 98K)

load as fuck

True

>got these for 100
>load as fuck
>sound great

Attached: afafa.png (619x528, 151K)

the standard samsung earphones that came with my phone.

can't stand wearing my over ear headphones in the gym despite them being much higher sound quality.

$80 skullcandy Hesh 3's. Good sound, isolation and mic quality. Would recommend.

Bose true wireless in ear

>Bluetooth version is rugged
>Cable version is smooth
So which one is better and why does it matter if the pad is rugged or not?

Attached: Screenshot_20190908-185601.png (720x1280, 662K)

I actually just picked these up at best buy for 100 last week also. Do you notice they do not conceal the sound that great ? I haven't brought them to the gym because if someone is beside me they will be able to clearly hear the song. I'm not insecure about my music choice but it just seems so loud.

this

gold plated AirPods, flex on them niggas.

same here, they're just too big, i really wanna try airpods-like bluetooths, but not sure on wich one is the best.
Android user here

Galaxy buds
Cheaper than airpods, fit better and you don't look dumb using them

I carry war drums outside and batter with my bare hands the sounds of hell on my way to wherever the fuck I want to go

My headphones themselves are nothing to write home about but I have custom made in-ear buds which block everything else out and never fall out. Would recommend to anyone.

lol you know,, i never thought about that. im uselly the biggest guy in the gym. no one complains

pic related

Attached: 51439020_227490804868529_7685361294882373632_n.jpg (1520x2040, 300K)

how's the sound quality?

at home? AKG K701 through a Schiit Fulla II
out and about/ public transit? Sennheiser PX-100 II
at the gym? none

Attached: mio_akg.jpg (640x431, 40K)

Right now, nothing. ATH-M30x once I upgrade my desktop headphones.

Bluetooth is incapable of providing lossless audio quality.

Back when I was in a band, I had a pair of custom molded IEMs, one of the best purchases I ever made. I don't have them anymore, but I'm sure they'd be great at the gym, they were fantastic through all the running and jumping and sweating we did on stage

Yep, they're brilliant doing anything active and seem a much better solution than uncomfortable 'sport' headphones that are basically just a big plastic hook round your ear.

I keep trying to convince my friends to get a pair, but obviously they can't just try yours out because they don't fit, so they can't experience the benefit,

I wear these.

Attached: hyperx.jpg (326x400, 21K)

If you use an iPhone you might find that the default volume setting is too loud, even though you turn the volume all the way down your earbuds are still too damn loud. I use Mpow flame (the "new" version 2 one) it's only like $23. The lowest volume setting doesn't fucking kill your ears, and the quality/battery life is good for its price.

pic related is these, like $24 on amazon

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (654x834, 563K)

Based, I got mine second hand off a mate and in total they lasted almost five years. Connection only went a few months ago

Cable is way too long to use at the gym (good quality though)

kinda based

haha thats funny, take them off your head and listen to them as loud as you normally would

Daily these at work and gym best I’ve ever owned

ATH-M50X's with a bluetooth adapter and upgraded pads.
I was using them as a daily driver and saw no reason to buy new headphones for just the gym.

These

Attached: Power Beats.png (840x840, 42K)

Still using this bad boy on my PC since like 5 years ago

Using oneplus bullets wireless 2 for gym

Attached: 2019-05-28-product-2.jpg (1500x1456, 91K)

some no name wireless earbuds. my grandma bought them for me for christmas a few years ago and they're still working so i don't see any reason to switch

Checked for sweetness.

>apple
>gold plated to show off
Insecure itoddler detected

Attached: 1565621488919.gif (244x248, 184K)

amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD-4-40-Headphones-BT/dp/B01MSZSJE9

thanks /hpg/

A 90s walkman because i only hear radio

Attached: a.jpg (794x794, 36K)

That’s a pretty high recommendation user I’m gonna get myself a set. If these are crap I’m gonna be mad at you user

just bought these a couple of weeks ago. they're pretty good for the price.
do you have the cable behind your neck or in front?

What’s going on with your right arm user? Did you get attacked by a shark? Also mirin.

>talk shows
Kys

>Sennheiser PX-100 II
mine broke after like 3/4 years of daily use and now they are discontinued.

Attached: gun.jpg (205x246, 5K)

Chink shit TWL bluetooth earphones. Wires are gay, phones in your pocket are gay. Noise canceling is simply putting the correct ear tips in (usually the bigger ones.)

To the over-ear wearers, do you wear a scarf to the gym too?

>can change songs in the headphones directly
Literally any truly wireless headphone can do this. I always kek when I see people justify their airpods with "I can switch the songs!!!" like every other pair doesn't have that feature.

Tin T2’s

bgvp dm6 with thicc cables, fuck off bluetooth zoomers

Sony 1000-XM2. Best set I've owned

Attached: shopping.jpg (560x560, 18K)

Audio Technica ATH-AD500X but the cord is starting to fall apart. Will have to upgrade soon ;_;

Attached: file.png (355x355, 70K)

I have the Ad700x and have nothing bad to say. If you want gym headphones I have the Audio Technica e40x in ear monitors and love them.

I listen to philosophy

Attached: jBTxj2zcY.png (1000x1070, 404K)

>Sennheiser HD 599 for pc
>Chinese bootleg airpods for gym

Attached: 61rC-yMhtZL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 99K)

I don't bring headphones, just one of these bad Larrys

Attached: 6246942_sd.jpg (1000x1000, 108K)

Youve got to cover the cables in some way my dude, Its not the first pair of SCs I own and I can tell you theyre GONNA break

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 2.61M)

AKG K701 at home.
Senn HD 569 at when not at PC or if im flying or something.
Shure SE215 at the gym or biking.

what do you use for sound system

Someone recommend me good wireless earbuds. My ex bought me airpods like a retard and they don't work well with my android, gonna sell them soon

STAX

In front. I don't think the earbuds would fit if you put it in front lol

Fuck I mean I put it behind my neck

Attached: E6FD6C81-0D3E-444A-998D-916AB9BF328A.jpg (1018x1024, 110K)

based

MEE audio M6B $30 on amazon
>Bluetooth
>Amazing sound--good bass and clean mids, not heavy on treble; really balanced.
>Sweat proof
>Quality build, the cable is a beast and I'm not spending all my time fucking pushing them back in my ears after each set, like most in-ear headphones I've used in the past.

Forgot pic

Attached: MEE audio M6B.jpg (300x300, 8K)

Mpow M7s, cost me $30 CDN delivered from amazon. I love them and won’t be sad when they die or my clumsy ass breaks them.

Attached: C553E4D1-647D-4C1C-B930-FABD1BFF4A87.jpg (640x640, 47K)

Get headphones with an exchangeable cable next user, you’ll never look back. Headphones last way longer and you don’t have to be as paranoid about the cable anymore

Klipsch R6BT (or whatever the specific designation is, idk). My grandpa got them for me as a gift a few years ago, they've always served me well. For an aging boomer stoner, he's got great taste in audio equipment. Every high quality pair of headphones/earbuds I've ever owned was a gift from him.

Attached: eerbutts.jpg (3000x3000, 630K)

none... i found it better to leave them and mobile phone in locker, spent too much time switching songs a scrolling through shit and not focusing on lifts

walmart.com/ip/Skullcandy-Hesh-2-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphone/40695384
I got these a couple months ago and they're fine. Only annoying thing is the light that blinks every few seconds. I just put tape over it, and other then that they're fine for the price.

KZ ZS6
who chinkshit here

I don't listen to music.

The only faggots that use headphones at my gym are your stereotypical gym bro with the overdeveloped upper body, zero leg muscle and that wear those faggot sleaveless shirts that don't cover your back.

Attached: Capture.png (1006x444, 185K)