Did Americans really land on the moon from 1969-72?

Did Americans really land on the moon from 1969-72?

Attached: edu_who_was_alan_shepard.jpg (1041x1039, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MpKUBHz6MB4
youtube.com/watch?v=FmoiwjXepHM
youtube.com/watch?v=nQVVOAyu3vs
youtube.com/watch?v=YdiCTqNaPdM
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/d3/1f/90/8502244896be45/US3179634.pdf
ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19750006837.pdf
www2.dupont.com/Kapton/en_US/assets/downloads/pdf/Kapton_FPC-MBC.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=MpKUBHz6MB4

yes
the real conspiracy is not that we didn't go to the moon
it's what they found up there
huge amounts of the photographs and footage are still classified
you think they're hiding moon rocks?

Attached: KubrickShining.jpg (3200x2200, 1.08M)

The USSR acknowledged that 'murrica made it to the moon so...

Attached: Untitled.png (660x583, 477K)

no. They don't know how to send man beyond like 1/190 of this distance
youtube.com/watch?v=FmoiwjXepHM

Why aren't there any stars? Food for thought, user.

ok, all that hidden symbolism... for what?

what was the purpose? the message?
>very interesting that nativamerican art

no we didnt. they changed the amount of time the trip allegedly took 2 times. the last time it was because of the 1:1 scale model in the smithsonian that had the open hatch that tour groups were allowed to step inside. a kid said it didnt seem possible for them to have enough space for the food fuel and oxygen for the trip there and back and the people at the smithsonian did some number crunching and determined the trip couldnt have taken as long as the records indicated

this was on the fucking news and they even said just because we change the amount of time the trip took doesnt mean it didnt happen. thou dost protest too much

Can I get a rundown on who this is?

A bunch of them supposedly "vanished"from a museum in like switzerland or something a few years ago I'll find the article when I'm in front of a pc

>what is film exposure

Yes. There is overwhelming evidence for it, and the tech was definitely good enough by the late 60's. Whats amazing to think about its that while white men walked on the moon, uncontacted abo tribes were living without having even discovered fire or farming.

No. Even NASA's own figures don't add up.

without humans maybe, but they had no idea how to send man to the moon

Try and take a photo of the night sky on your mobile phone. How many stars do you see? And what happens if you try to take a picture of something in the foreground, do you still see the stars behind?

I'm just saying...

Attached: dont_care.jpg (543x271, 16K)

Then there's this garbage

Attached: Funnier.png (402x617, 315K)

There was a pyramid on the moon too. It was seriously too cut to be naturally formed. We landed there to investigate it, the psyop "We're going to the moon for humanity" was bullshit. JFK died because he was going to reveal what these kikes were up to, too. Too many things just further provoke the thought of Jews being evil cunts.

this is just retarded

Nigs are such professional victims, holy shit. We'd be on Jupiters moons by now if those scum weren't demanding gibsmedats.

>food

Literally a non issue. People camp for weeks with less food than they had.

>fuel

Very little energy is needed to escape the moons gravity, and all of the velocity for escaping Earth came from the Saturn V.

>oxygen
also a non issue. Look at the size of the service module, its a big spacecraft stage. Thats were the most of the oxygen consumed on the trips came from.

>gibs me dat mony white boi

Lmao no. Niggers even being in our country is because of Jews. Niggers begging for money is a symptom of Jewish made problems. Jews don't want certain technologies even existing because it costs so little money, they lose profit! The Philippines for instance were going to use oceanic energy to convert for electricity but it was canceled because Jews paid off the government. Or hell even the modern lightbulb could last a thousand years if made properly, but again if it doesn't break then you can't make shekels. Jews are the only problem.

Fucking idiot they weren't using cell phone cameras

NO!!!
now shut the fuck up or i will climb through this computer and beat your ass black and blue!
ya hear me?
youtube.com/watch?v=YdiCTqNaPdM

Attached: 20180523-005113.png (666x165, 163K)

That was pretty compelling.

Yes.

Yes, it's what they found up there what they're really hiding.

This is why we're never getting off of this fucking rock.

Yes but... it came from technology developed in the nazi concentration camps by a war criminal by the name of werner von braun. Who died happily in his own bed here in the states after we picked him and his crew up and forgave their crimes because they were rocket scientists. Hell usa wouldnt even have jets without the boost we got by importing nazi scientists after germany was conquered by usa and russia.

You must be watching that old movie bruce campbell was in... moontrap. Friggin pyramid with a mummy in it... on the frickon moon

of course not

Yes but the actual footage and pictures of it were destroyed in the radiation belt so any of those you see are fake

Watch the press conference with the three Apollo astronauts. When the question is asked "did you see stars?" they fumble around and start looking at each other, trying to figure out what the answer should be. Body language is terrible in the entire conference. All three exhibit signs of deception.

How could I forget the jews. They need cleansing too.

No... 2001 space odyssey director was paid to fake it...

Correct. Cell phone cameras are, in general, better than what they were using.

Attached: 1519806361447.gif (420x314, 1.53M)

yes we went to the moon

Attached: 1432018242869.jpg (298x212, 9K)

Attached: 1523151144803.png (1175x1125, 1.65M)

Attached: 1523151264766.jpg (2028x2048, 521K)

>van allen radiation belts
>no manned mission has left orbit since 72
I'd like to see nasa or spacex zip up and put an end to all the doubt.

this

>year 2070, still hasnt happened

where the fuck are all of the stars

Why don't you go ask Buzz Aldrin and see what he says.

Go call out Buzz Aldrin and see what happens

why the insistance?
whats special about buzz aldrin?
if it is indeed imposible for humans to get out of low earth orbit, do you think now that china is rising and continues to do so, will they dare to question the narrative?

Attached: 1520645380351.jpg (600x722, 102K)

Unlikely.

It would even be complicated today.

yes that was suspicious, some years ago there was a article on the bbs that reported a situation with moon rock that were delivered by apolo astronauts to a Dutch prime minister because the museum that exhibited those rocks found that it were just petrified wood, moon rocks were fake.

Actual space stations footage are a real joke

i remember that news

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html

A memorable childhood moment was visiting a science exhibit with my dad and brothers where a moon rock was on display. My dad was a moon buff. But that day, all of my brothers and I closely looked this moon rock, we were 6-15, and all of us later shared that it looked fake. It was a weird gut feeling. Then our dad confessed the same.

I've never been sure since then. And these last five years, less and less sure. I mean, look at Netanyahu's cd collection to get us into war with Iran. The Deep State and CIA manipulate everything they can. My only question: why havent Russia or China gone yet? Why haven't they debunked the US moon mission?

NO on the first mission is all I can for sure say was faked. Google moon landing hoax.

Attached: big-beer-picture.jpg (1702x630, 200K)

Yes, humanity has visited the moon. The strangest thing about this bizarre conspiracy theory is that the technology required by the Apollo program was not particularly sophisticated. Apollo was a marvel of engineering and logistics, but all these achievements were based on well-established theory.

If you think Apollo was a hoax, what do you think of nuclear submarines? 150 guys living in a 550 foot steel tube that remains underwater for three months at a time? Oh, and the submarine doesn't need any fuel except what it carries on board, and that will last for at least 20 years.

So obviously fake. The wind would have blown all that flimsy foil right off.

Moon-men control everything, we went but the extra travel time was them swapping out the astronauts with more moon-men to return to Earth and replace our world leaders.

Example of a pure retardation.

Everyone in 1969 had rolls of poly (4,4'-oxydiphenylene-pyromellitimide) tape?

Attached: kapton-you-faggot.png (177x103, 55K)

Don't know anything about physics or engineering? That's OK and it makes you a great candidate for a 100% free Youtube education! Turn your ignorance into wisdom by denying everything you don't understand! Win friends and influence people with your courageous stance against [insert pet bugaboo here].

Pyramids aren't used for mummies moron.

Says the expert on views from the surface of the moon.

patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/d3/1f/90/8502244896be45/US3179634.pdf

ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19750006837.pdf

www2.dupont.com/Kapton/en_US/assets/downloads/pdf/Kapton_FPC-MBC.pdf

This user is correct. Material Science in particular. I recommend watching MIT 3.091 (1-36) at least 10 times.

What made you believe this? Point me in the right direction plz.

well you certainly seem convinced
What's your stand on this?

This is some first-class deductive logic here. No way could NASA afford any convincing looking fake moon rocks. So Buzz Aldrin sent his wife to the Ben Franklin to pick up some Styrofoam balls, spray paint and a box of sparkles (to provide that outer-space look).

No, it's impossible to get a rocket to the moon in the 60s

I would know, I'm an expert on rockets

Red rockets?

lol no

Holy shit she is a hefty lady

>breaker breaker
>coming in earth
>aliens fucked over the carbonator
>gonna have to land on juniper
>and try to unfuckulated it
>hopefully the aliens will have some good space weed
Jow Forums rocket scientist

We all know that the nazis where on the moon first. Why do you think Braun knew how to get there? Easy he send the nazi elite onto the dark side before

You're not ready for the hole I'm going to throw you in. It will take years if you're serious but it is worth it.

8(h.net/tdt/index.html

Attached: l1.png (1872x95, 15K)

Because some faggot harassed buzz until the dude snapped and decked him, so this is now proof that we never went to the moon or something.

Absolutely. I think the Soviets would have let everyone know if we were lying.

Attached: 1525014859467.jpg (960x960, 275K)

That's von Braun to you peasant.

What the FUCK. I literally just read the pic attached in another thread, then clicked back over to this one and this is what you responded to me with. Synchromysticism is real.

On another note, I'm very serious about this and have been for quite some time. I just struggle to find the right sources is all, so much deceit when you start looking into this sort of thing.

Attached: WelcomeToPol.png (946x459, 406K)

>Whats amazing to think about its that while white men walked on the moon, uncontacted abo tribes were living without having even discovered fire or farming.
That certainly would be amazing if it were true, but it is false.

The technology was developed inn Nazi Germany, but not in the concentration camps.

What war crimes do you think Werner Von Braun committed?

>Believing your shit country is going to get a piece of the moon

Holy fuck did they actually think that the scientists at NASA spent all of that time and effort just to bring fucking Holland a piece of the fucking moon?

borderline every stinking 3rd world country could visit the moon today if they wanted to put their corrupt money into it.
Visiting the moon isnt a big deal for the majority of the planet, faking it and making the rest of the world believe you did it.. now thats difficult.

The cheap materials are good enough to protect and support a small aircraft like that, it's protecting it in a spaceship that's the most expensive. Satellites cost pennies to make but it's flying it to outer space that's expensive.

No, they brought the moon close enough to use a crane to lift people ontoisfasdhgb..fghyjn b

pretty sure if we could develop pic related in the 50s, it's not out of the realm of possibility to reach the moon in the 60s

Attached: North_American_X-15.jpg (1200x941, 175K)

That's a hoax too. Orson Welles directed the fake X-15 films. Jimmy Stewart played the pilot.

Do you think they were really focused on stars? We see stars from earth every night. They were probably more concerned with the lunar landscape, their mission objectives and if anything I'm sure the earth stole much of their focus. Probably not tons of time for stargazing.

Did we nuke Japan?

That was Buzz Aldrin again.

>Did Americans really land on the moon from 1969-72?

of course not, it was all faked.

Y E S

>fat man
>little boy

Code names for Buzz and Neil?

If you can land a machine you can land a human

>muh radiation
Apollo flew around the inner van allen belt and the spacecraft provided shielding.
Also radiation exposure is not instant death like a video game. Even if they had gotten relatively high doses, which they didn't, the whole trip only lasted a few days. Aside from absolutely extreme exposure, radiation doesn't do much except maybe give you cancer or a deformed baby years/decades down the road.

Sssssh. Classified.

The point is the radiation doesn't just effect human tissue but it completely fucks electronics and the ability to communicate, these little NASA capsules were basically RC.

>“how did they do this in 1969?”
>“they didn’t. I mean, they orbited the earth. they were on the rocket, they went up, and that was no small accomplishment. however, they cannot go beyond earth orbit. I mean, the space shuttle has killed 14 people, going 200 miles above the earth. and we’re to believe they went to another world? 6 times, nearly 4 decades ago, and never killed anybody?”

All space rocket launches are fake! Watch them carefully and you'll notice they all go sideways after a while. It's because if they keep going up they will hit the firmament (dome) and explode. How can you get into space by going sideways?!

Attached: 60-BIBLE-VERSES-DESCRIBING-A-FLAT-EARTH-INSIDE-A-DOME-1024x438.jpg (1024x438, 56K)

How come my satellite dish still lets me watch football if it’s just pointed up at some big ole mentos in the sky. I don’t know many other firm mints other than those. Is it a different kind of mint?

>implying we'd give fake Germany our precious lunar stones

Attached: heh.png (296x231, 102K)

electromagnetic waves bounce off the firmament the same way sound waves bounce off surfaces and produce echos

tl;dr it would have been too expensive and impossible to fake the moon landing in 1969

instead look into what they found up there a few people that worked on the original project said the astronauts came back with palm sized devices that apparently looked similar to iphones

Attached: 1526842568116.jpg (620x413, 71K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180417-231554.jpg (1394x2451, 1.08M)

Attached: 1506191428062.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

If the football picture’s all bouncin round how come it only bounces once? Wouldn’t it be bouncin all over the place? You just said it’s like an echo but that echo done come around more than once I’ll learn you that.

Most earth materials are opaque (they absorb) to various wavelengths of EM radiation. Some are transparent, others reflective -- again depending on wavelength. The firmament just happens to be especially reflective at all wavelengths and most things on earth happen to be opaque.