Just lift bro

>just lift bro

Attached: 9382414676c230c6eab2888b2cda7556.jpg (564x846, 52K)

>and be yourself

Attached: 9dd2aeb37b1307d99dbb5e379dcd5b82.jpg (540x810, 37K)

He doesn't look attractive at all

>no mention about attractiveness
>HE'S NOT ATTRACTIVE AT ALL

Attached: 1522682404786.png (905x1355, 999K)

This is the part where you’re called out for being a faggot and are told to post your body and or face
Then like all incel trash you respond with nothing but
>c...c-cope

I would love to see your face with timestamp user but I've been here long enough to understand it's not happening

wouldn't it make more sense for people who are judging the guy's "attractiveness" to post their face tho? think about it for a moment. let the insecurity out and I swear you'll find sense in this reasoning

he looks like worse leon/dante

Isn't the whole idea of modeling is all about attractiveness?

i do agree with him tho

sure it is. Now you're gonna tell me that this is Jow Forums and not /modelling/, but you see it's the same with bodybuilding, you're competing for who has the better looks

How do i take advantage of being a good looking in the face? Im already on my way through my lifting journey, and i think my face could land some high end women.
How do make sure i maximize the potential of this and find top tier women? What are the green flags of top tier women, not just their looks, which is subjective?

>just COOM bro

I look similar to this guy. I am a hairlet too who sometimes uses that haircut to hide my baldness. Every day is harder and harder to hide, that hair transplant can't come fast enough

idk man, I only ever had one gf, she did look pretty good tho. my face is average when I don't have all this acne popping up.
If I had a pretty face I wouldn't be chasing women. Honestly you should just show yourself outside, make many acquaintances and they'll definitely notice you without even trying. if you want a specific woman just go talk to her

>incel gets his dox and starts their killing spree with them because face frame height incels rise up bullshit
No

sorry for no timestamp her is a picture of me
I'll say it out loud he looks average not attractive for modeling standards at all
maybe for some on but not for me
sorry for retarded looking picture this the least retarded one

Attached: USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1564952093880.jpg (665x1280, 160K)

>reddit9k self inserts as a model
Please suicide yourself

This is how i make pictures of myself. Do you make your pictures like average boomer on facebook?

are you posting this because you think you are more attractive than him? do u need to be roasted?

user take better care of your skin

you look good bro but dude in op is handsome as fuck lol

you arent bad looking but if you think you are model tier i am sorry my guy but.....

Been lifting 3 months, how long until I look like this guy? I've been told I'm Chad-lite or at the very least Normie Mode.

Attached: moi.jpg (720x960, 46K)

right?
OP: tender facial features, his nose, mouth and eye size all perfectly fit his face. there's not a single thing that is 5% bigger or smaller in size than it should
this guy : everything is just too big

bait.jpg

lose weight if srs

i don't think i look better in my opinion i look average i just think the guy on op picture is not that good lookin like op sugest

You're not better looking dude. You actually look too masculine. Women prefer a mixture of boyish and manly, an equilibrium so to say, despite what looksmaxing retards will say

He looks like any run of the mill twink I bag n tag during a hunt on the town. What am I missing? Is this a meme?

>You actually look too masculine
hes anything but too masculine. he looks like tyson or something? lol