Any Jow Forums flight attendants? I am going to become one soon and I want to know what do to keep my gains...

Any Jow Forums flight attendants? I am going to become one soon and I want to know what do to keep my gains. What airline are you in? How much you make? How many days you work a week on average? When do you lift? How do you track macros?

Attached: e735dd1b4faf0a3fa62138ce953f6611.jpg (540x538, 41K)

read the sticky, faggot ass idiot.

unironically rope

Let me get this straight. Jow Forums is full of faggot nurses which is similar to flight attendants but there are no FAs

keep your dick wrapped unless you want a kid in every city or country.

Babies aren't made in the butt.

> kid in every country
Based, spread your seed if you are 6”2 or above

I thought about this and I'm not sure if it's based or not. Definitely gonna get all the pussy I can, big part of why I want the job

I thought you have to be a flamboyant homo to be a flight attendant.

Depends on the airline :^)

Nurses are based

100% of flight attendants are faggots. No baby worries.

The higher up your job, the gayer you are. It's a law

Attached: 1506282040283.png (821x1204, 795K)

are you a faggot? are you stupid?

so then why would you work a faggot woman's job for 45k a year. absolutely baffling

i like the travel benefits

Im a baggage handler for Delta training to be a pilot dont listen to the haters. If youre straight youll be swimming in pussy being the only straight dude they ever work with. FA usually work 15 days a month or more. You’ll have to use a lot of hotel gyms just dont be lazy after your flight.

Thanks bro. I would transition to pilot/ATC too if I wasn't colorblind, gonna do this for a few years regardless

Hnng would ride slobber all over his cockpit.
Fuck off male nurses/flight attendants are hot asf

Isn't the life style of a flight attendant miserable?
> long hours / shit pay
> literally caters to shit heads all day who expect 5 star service
> shift work sleep disorder problems
> hard to maintain proper nutrition on the job, being in another country, living in and out of hotels
> replace above with fitness

for what exactly? I don't agree a job or a career should revolve around gainz, but you are making pennies on top of it...

>dont be lazy after your flight.
That's gonna be the hardest part. It's already hard enough for a lot of people to get up before the sun rises to work out before work or to do it afterwards. But imagine doing that shit after fucking flying on a plane all day.

Fuck that.

Stop being a faggot user.

Hmmmmm nah

Attached: bortz_gay.jpg (1200x900, 286K)

look into Aircraft Dispatch

It’s a lifestyle more than anything that most people arent cut out for. The people who do it love it and couldnt do anything else, thats why you see 80 year old flight attendants. Its a union job that can cap out pretty high, you fly anywhere for free, and once you get seniority you can bid for 8 hour round trip jobs and be home every night.

is this shopped? he looks absurd

I always assume every male flight attendant is a fag or in the closet
OP is no different

Ay mate good luck I'm trying to be a pilot too
at this point I'm looking at military service for the free training

I'm a straight flight attendant but I'm also unfit as fuck. It can be difficult on the road to stay in shape as you're often stuck with shitty hotel gyms with a treadmill, elliptical and some grandma weights. It doesn't help that sometimes you're dropped off somewhere too late to get any food and you're stuck with what unhealthy shit you ate on the plane.

Of course all of this can be overcome with some prior planning and perseverance. Bring your own food and try to make the most of a workout if you end up somewhere with a bad gym, I've just gotten lazy.

I can also tell you that you'll get laid a lot. I get laid constantly merely by virtue of being one of the few straight men in the environment. You're gonna get some attention from the gays too but it's just flattery. I'd say in 4 years of flying only 1 or 2 gay dudes have actually made me uncomfortable and everyone else has been respectful.

I've had paychecks as low as 600 and as high as 3500. But I work in charter which is a pretty different experience from regular commercial airlines. I'm on 24 hour reserve 20 days a month and off for 10 days straight.

Yes. Flight attendants are also notoriously dumb and slutty. You’re a glorified waiter. Good luck maintaining a long term relationship too.

Flight attendants are, in fact, 100% gay. But there are some fun flights you can do. Some airlines have deportation flights. They're usually Germany/France to deep Africa or Middle East. These flights require at least 1 or 2 male cabin attendants on the Airbus iirc. So dependint o the male/female ratio in your airline you're likely to get them. They have a layover in Africa, so that's also super fun and yiu might even get to wrestle with some niggers.

Ad-hoc or series? Do you get to travel to different unique locations or just routine planned destinations? How bout the sex? Getting laid from colleagues or passengers?

Sounds dope honestly. Do you wanna be a flight attendant until you retire or are you going to eventually change fields?

>you get to travel to the shithole countries niggers are being deported to
wooooow

brainlet

Not a flight attendant but a pilot. It can be difficult to find time and space to work out, I often end up just doing pushups in the hotel room when no gym is available.

are pilots just as gay?

Do the blacks occupy a lot of your thinking time user?

I know this isn't a real question, but I don't think I've ever met a gay pilot.

No but they occupy too much of our countries

Amen to that.

No the pilots are the ones who actually fuck the flight attendants

The male flight attendants?

I keked because the first thing I thought about was this lmao

>tfw I have 2 illegitimate children I've never seen in countries I never plan to visit again

Attached: 1566409072362.jpg (828x1522, 619K)

Did your skin get darker?

If you really want, yes. There's usually only 1 or 2 male FAs per flight though.

My children's did.

ad-hoc. I can be informed of a flight on my schedule anywhere from a month out to two hours out if I'm on reserve.

Sometimes my schedule is boring normal shit but sometimes I go places that regular commercial flight attendants would need 20 years of seniority to even dream of going. Just in the last 3 months I've been to Singapore, Guam, Japan, Korea and even when my schedule is boring I'm getting plenty of time in Europe.

I've literally only dipped my pen in company ink since working here. You spend hours in the back of the plane together bonding and since I'm an autist with no game it's better for me when the ice is already broken. Don't let people tell you not to do it, just be smart and don't be a creep or that's gonna be your reputation forever.

Funnily enough one of the gays to actually make me uncomfortable was a pilot. He saw my picture on one of his friend's facebook, tracked down my profile and friend requested me and sent a message introducing himself and asking to hang out despite the fact that we'd never met.

Are you sure he wasn't a flight attendant? A lot of them larp as pilots on social media.

How easy is it really to get pussy as an average Jow Forums autist guy?

N

Steroid user ! of course !

My company is pretty small so everyone knew this guy and were like "oh he's at it again". He's not the only gay pilot we have either if you can believe it.
You're in a culture of massive, constant partying and you're one of the few eligible men in the environment. You would have to be completely hideous or a complete turbo-sperg to not get laid at least a little

>You're in a culture of massive, constant partying and you're one of the few eligible men in the environment. You would have to be completely hideous or a complete turbo-sperg to not get laid at least a little
You clearly underestimate my power. So if I'm a somewhat awkward guy who just likes bars and retro music is that enough to get laid consistently? That and traveling is enough to make the job appealing honestly

I work in the industry, pilots on avg are much more fit than flight attendants for some reason. Also you overnight a lot in hotels so be like Arnold and learn how to do hotel workouts. Also you'll make a lot and get a bunch of time off but when you are on trips your sleep is going to suffer so thatll be your #1 priority. Have fun dude it's a wild ride.

Except they're all elitist because they're all trained for emergencies and its competitive to get the position.(unless you are a minority)

>elitist
They're all bimbos and gay men. Their "training" is like 3 weeks of learning how to pull the doors and deploy a slide.

It's hard to get the job at least in Europe. They do open days with 400+ guys and they take like 3, consider yourself lucky if you get selected

>45k a year
Kek try again

The company I work for has longer than 3 week training and most of it is medical emergency training/being in smoke filled cabins etc. On top of that a bunch of people wash out and all the ramp/customer service people apply for the position because you can make good money if you want. I'm assuming you have never been in the industry if you think they aren't elitist.

The BA cabin crew training is intense .They run a three strikes and you're gone policy. And that's after you've made it through selection and 'technically' got the job.

>Make a lot of money
How? You still have to pay rent, utilities and food out of your pocket when you are not flying and the average wage is low. You don't get paid housing like the military. Please unironically enlighten me on how to save/make money as a flight attendant.

This

They get per diem when they travel and generally they are young and single so they live in flop houses with roommates and pay like $300/month in rent. Once that gets old they get married and usually stop flying.

transporting drugs you underage idiot

>is "uncomfortable" due to a friend request
Has larping gone too far?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.57_[2018.06.15_22.32.55].png (218x246, 82K)

this. They actively go about saving lives everyday. I unironically admire them.

kys mentally ill queer

Where do they keep their belongings? Are they sex hippies or what?

Most of them just simply don't have a lot. What they do have they keep in the bedroom in their apartment.

I'm a pilot dude. I'm on the mil side but have quite a few friends and former colleagues that fly the line. Most flight attendants are total bimbos.

>seething burger flipper triggerd over chad murses making 70k starting salaries.
lmao

I'm not the one pretending to get attention from gay men on the internet, m'incel.

Attached: phos_shrug.png (1110x829, 1.07M)

In their $300 flat? that sound awful, why did the other faggot claim he was making good money?

sounds like you're an overbearing gay with predatory behavior trying to justify your actions my dude

They're saving it all. That's why they limit their expenses and don't own much.

Could be based for a while saving for college or something I guess

Sounds like projection but ok.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_02.14_[2018.07.14_23.59.01].png (300x364, 163K)

>avatarposting
fuck off and kill yourself you insufferable dyel tranny

Its shift work, so they can work a lot and make a bunch.

If you are on the mil side then you don't see it at all, why are you arguing this if you dont work with them? I work with them every fucking day, they're dumb but incredibly elitist just like nurses that power trip because they aren't that important.

Because they save a shit load of that money and can work more trips than avg which some single flight attendants will do to make very good money all while living a party lifestyle traveling all over and fucking like rabbits. When they have enough seniority to make a decent schedule and their topped out pay is high. That 40k a year estimate is not really close at all to what they make

Starting and ending salary all while relying completely on your physical health to be able to work. Both of these professions are garbage

Anyone knows anything about Emirates? I read you pay 0 in taxes and you get free housing in Dubai. How's life there? Can you fuck and get drunk like a normal white person?