Wes Watson AMOGs pretty much everyone I have seen in my life, in person and in picture...

Wes Watson AMOGs pretty much everyone I have seen in my life, in person and in picture. He is literally the epitome of Chad.

This guy must be at least 6'6", BROAD SHOULDERED, perfectly muscular, football player physique, tattoos on his body that actually look awesome. His face is pretty much perfect, and he has a noticeably protruding anteface. He looks a lot like some of the biggest Chads that I know, but he is even better looking and with more of an anteface.

Wes is noticeably different, a totally different species, from you and me. He is closer to a god than to a man. All heads in the room will turn towards him when he walks in. Every woman will see him and eyefuck the shit out of him. He can make a girl's pussy dripping wet just by being in his presence. Every girl who has ever come in contact with this guy has wanted to have sex with him, and all this guy has to do to get laid is snap his fingers. This guy is legitimately the best looking guy I have ever seen in my life.

I feel like such shit getting so BRUTALLY AMOGged by him. I'm 6'1 and this guy will utterly tower over me. Not only that, but he also has a much higher shoulder breadth to height ratio than me. I feel like a 6 year old girl comparing myself to him. I look at myself in the mirror, and it is so painful to see my subhuman rat face staring back at me. I've never felt so inadequate, so subhuman.

And then it dawned on me. Every thing I do in life, all the studying I do, all the job hunting I do, all the wage slaving I do, is just so I can experience in life a tiny sliver of what Wes Watson gets to experience on a daily basis. I spend years in high stress and poverty to get a graduate degree, wageslave, and take it up the ass from a douchebag boss, just so I can earn enough wealth to maybe someday hopefully attract a 5/10 woman whom I could marry. This guy gets the most beautiful women with zero effort. This guy just snaps his fingers and he can bang multiple 9/10 HBBs today with zero effort.

Attached: ww.jpg (1235x1277, 145K)

His head is small for his body and weirds me out

Ok wes. You’re a tatted and roided prison punk.

Nigger probably got his cheeks clapped and is just coping by making videos of himself acting hard

Is this pasta? This is hilarious

Cool story.

Wes is 6'1" and clearly uses roids.

His body is just too big for his head.

something something larping manlet

>too lazy to post the full pasta

Attached: 1529695468473.jpg (492x330, 43K)

well if he's such a problem to be around just don't be around him?

HOOP that shit homie

Wes shows up to you at the gym and says
>88 sets of burpees for your people RIGHT NOW, user
what do?

This. Wes tries too hard, he's hiding something.

>AMOGs
True oldfag

He's hiding that he was a complete failure before prison, and was a grown man staying at his friends parents house, they even bought him a birthday cake
He fully embraced the prison life and tough guy antics because he was desperate for an identity
Now he spouts the self help bullshit he read on his level 2 bunk while the guys he imitates were in level 4 stabbing people

Not op but tfw I'm only 23 and remember when everyone said AMOG and not just mog

he's not so different than jason blaha. both are cringe stolen valor boomers.

he had a picture with his father on IG and he said his father was 6'5

he was a bit shorter than him so

6'3 ?

What’s with the cuck fetish bro?

I give him my paperwork to check and then do my burpess

If he's so great why did his girl cheat on him with his best friend and dumped his ass while he was serving time in prison?

Like what? 3 years ago?

>f*moids

that encyclopedia dramatica school shooter had amog in sharpie written on him
thats where it died for me

you sound like a chomo, you a chomo OP?

Attached: 64839866_1907107576057107_6346594834474860638_n.jpg (1034x672, 111K)

absolutely based boomer

We need to get them beefing

I didn't knew Wes's gf posts on Jow Forums.That's crazy

>yo Wes get that fool off your shoulders
>FUCK OFF YOU KNOW YOU WANNA SEE THIS SHIT
literally uses people as weights
based

how to spot a newfag

I thought he was a big time dope dealer

That's what Charlie Bronson did. 2 prisoners at once.

His peak was 5'9 260lbs with no roids, no gym equipment and held many records.

Wes is small fry.

Attached: bronson.jpg (1000x598, 436K)

>Wes Watson AMOGs pretty much everyone I have seen in my life, in person and in picture.
Fuck off Wes, those tats look retarded.

>He's hiding that he was a complete failure before prison, and was a grown man staying at his friends parents house, they even bought him a birthday cake
Not really,he admits he used to be a complete failure and evolved into a disciple machine,that's what he preaches

260lbs? Something doesn't add up. He'd look obese at his height

The guy was thicc. Raw strength. Oh wait he was closer to 5'11". After never training with weights on a bench press, he pressed 500lbs the first time.

Look at this back. This guy punched prison doors off their hinges. These are not prison stories like Wes has, they are real events witnessed by everyone.

Attached: bronson back.png (731x853, 1.21M)

Do you know what that word means?

This might be the most bitch-made post I'll read all week. You're everything Wes hates. Don't worry about what he has. Worry about your own situation and how you can make yourself better each day.

Years ago they put stories about him in FHM all the time. Stuff like "world record for most press ups with someone on your back" and that.
The movie with Tom Hardy was a bit too arty for me.