Are kettle bells a good way to get cardio in with out fucking up my recovery...

are kettle bells a good way to get cardio in with out fucking up my recovery? i dont want to run because i dont want me knees to go to shit and biking is out of the question.

Attached: 1563244771593.jpg (1080x1080, 55K)

jump rope
burpees
high knees in place
jumping jacks

Spoken like a true dyel faggot

ive tried jumping rope before. The next day i get this really tight feeling in my tendons.

ill give burbees a go thanks

Attached: 64131536635149699E5DCC7036CCC49D.png (800x840, 109K)

10/10 body

if i post a picture of a faggot running no one would even reply. what ever i'll just let the thread go then

He got replies didn't he???

why the fuck biking is out of the question?

Lmao yes they would

Not really, they're too hard. Basically strength training. Are you gonna kettlebell or do burpees for 30 consecutive minutes? What would be better is running or biking or for you swimming.

Now about those titties. I love those titties. They are perfect titties. They prove that with titties it is not always size that matters. Those are titties that do not sag when unsupported. Nor are they some weird shape like some perky, modestly sized titties. No, they are as round as they are pert. 10/10. These might be similar

Attached: 1567808246476.jpg (600x600, 50K)

and people say this shit isnt funny haha

kek nice wojack

this meme is so unfunny. what happened to the quality of fit memes?

They're 100% silicone

Tits are fake. You got ducked.

Your knees are not gonna go to shit if you run.

I was doing some home HIIT and hadn't done high knees since grade school. At first I was a little skeptical but hell,
you do them enough and you learn they're a great exercise for getting the heart rate up.

Why ruin the pic by shooping? Look at the bikini bottom string on the right. Her ass suddenly jumps out two inches.

Are fucking jannies deleted the coomposts? Are they?

Bro you only gettin injuried while running in three hipotesis:
Too much volume
Too much intensity
Wrong form
Otherwise you are not gettin injuried doing something the human body was made for doing. Why do you thing we are the best distance runners in nature?

Skipping is just terrible on bad knees. You can swim, or maybe skate/XC-ski. But in summer you would need roller equivalents.