Fasted for the last 7 days

>fasted for the last 7 days
>lost 15lbs

Attached: 1567988844684.jpg (720x594, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vyCUHEuS--E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Interesting thread.
I thought about it the other day and realized I fasted almost my entire youth.

Mostly due to poverty tier nutrition and one meal a day.(dinner)

But it's probably why I'm so used to gorging on meals instead of eating through the day.

I saw the same exact shit thread on r9k

Attached: nightmare fuel.png (1073x1667, 1.95M)

>admitting you visit Jow Forums

it's mostly water weight
you probably lost a couple pounds in actual fat and a few more in muscle
there's a huge overlap between r9k and fit

Holy based. How was your strength/muscle mass affected? Not that it matters with only 7 days anyway, you gain it back so fast

gay

>there's a huge overlap between r9k and fit
Maybe 3-4 years ago. There is only one reason I go there now and it's when there are no interesting threads on Jow Forums while resting between sets, so I scan Jow Forums for a tranny thread to post suicide stats and tell them to kill themselves.

based

Fasting is legit the best way to lose weight
The issue is trying to start it when you live with your family
Mom was panicking worried that I was going to die during the first day I didn't eat anything at all lmao

Based and also admitted browsing Jow Forums

muscle mass feels about the same, i was already in ketosis when i started. i'm mostly light headed, but still able to ride my bicycle at low intensity

also i recommend chewing gum so you dont have to taste your shit breath all the time

IDGAF this is an anonymous website

Attached: 11258604_964730423557299_1783039110_n.jpg (276x338, 8K)

this
i often visit /soc/ to break my fap since content is more og there

No its the worst way to lose weight. You end up with no muscles at the end. I've seen people in the fat thread post pictures of their weightloss from fasting
They look like weird aliens without any muscles. Cico with lifting 3x a week is better.

>You end up with no muscles at the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=vyCUHEuS--E

retard

Inb4 he is going to backpedal and start dissing on Cole instead because he heard meanie words from him

>fasted on and off for 6 months
>lost 30 pounds
>developed heart arrhythmia / heart failure

you were probably already genetically predisposed to that, otherwise you'd be hearing about it all the time

its odd but i did the same thing as a kid
between constantly being out with friends or in trouble and getting sent to bed without dinner

i didn't see that as fasting then but it wasnt uncommon to go 2 or 3 days without food

you have been taking your snake juice right? specifically the potassium?

You are a geneticlet desu

how did you do your fasting diet, don't leave us hanging

Attached: 1563131105098.gif (367x219, 523K)

OP here, i live with my grandma and she told me i was going to get leukemia or "dark spots" ???

boomers are retarded

it's not that bad, it went away after i started eating everyday for 2 weeks, it probably wasn't failure

i basically only ate a few times a week for a few months

and yes i drank snake juice on fasting days made to spec

What was your caffeine intake?

i can personally attest to the exact opposite being the truth

nice

That doesn't sound like fasting, user.

about 400ml of black coffee in the morning (pourover)
so back-to-back 60 hour fasts don't count?

He probably lost 7 pounds of water and food and then lost 7 pounds of actual body fat. Nonetheless it's still incredible results.

That's because their fucking fat you retard. They have no muscle base. THATS WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE WHEN YOURE FAT AND YOU FUCKING LOSE WEIGHT.

Fuck. People are retarded.

I've been fasting for 2 months now on 72's, 48's and 24's. I've lost little muscle. I've been taking measurements and my strength has only dropped by a few reps but I'm pushing the same weight.

Dont talk shit about something you've never fucking tried. Fucking sheep mentality.

>6 months
>30 lbs
You missed the most important step of fasting.
Fasting.

5'7 I went 175 -> 145. Longer fasts got harder and harder I started doing ADF and binging so much on eating days that I was stable weight, even though I was fasting 36 hours regularly. Giving it a break and doing maintenance for now, I'm pretty happy w/ it.

When you guys refer to fasting are uou referring to intermittent stuff or just straight fasting no food for a week only water?

loli fasting. Whenever you feel the need to eat or drink, instead fap to lolis. And don't think you can get out of it, the moment you have the slightest pang of hunger or thirst, you go to completion. I don't care if your dick won't stand up because it's the twelfth time today and it's only 2pm. You call your mother up and tell her you can't come to visit her today because you have to finish something important.

Now you have tp start eating healthy or once you start eating again you'll get them back in no time

Yeah he based