Anybody else like going to the gym at 2am and deadlifting in their tighty whities?

Anybody else like going to the gym at 2am and deadlifting in their tighty whities?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-06-04-29-57-1-1.png (1191x1059, 1.37M)

I like being naked I wish it was socially acceptable and legal to be naked everywhere

same dude. that's why i go at 2am. nobody there to bother me and i can walk around in my underwear

This picture is the best case you can make against deadlifting. The fact that you can get past 3pl8 on ANY compound and still look like a fat sack of shit is embarrassing. This guy needs to stop deadlifting and start on an actual program

lmao thanks dude

Why don’t you invest in a home gym that way you can ditch the underwear I live with parents when they leave I run around my house butt naked and so pull ups balls flapping on the descent

Hnng double overhand grip my throat daddy

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)

Post body

based. that's what i'm saving up for right now actually

Deadlifting and the big compounds are great but yes you can be strong and look like shit if you are lazy and retarded

Just look at the legs/upper body ratio. Absolutely disgusting, I can only imagining this dude wearing jeans and a t shirt, Big yikes

fucking JEJ. i dont know why i love getting roasted for my physique by anons on Jow Forums so much but it fucking destroys my sides everytime

Butthurt "ripped" twink detected.
Thick. Solid. Tight.

whats wrong with jeans and t shirts dude?

No one gives a fuck about how strong you are if you look like a fucking dyel shitcan. Even curltards who pick up nothing but 30lb dumbbells have better aesthetics than the dipshit OP who has way more (((functional strength))). Deadlifting is a joke of an exercise since it has the highest risk of visiting snap city AND it doesn’t give you an ounce of aesthetics

Kek at least you have a sense of humour user.

Have you ever thought of laying off training legs for a while, doing a cut and then focusing on upper body (Mainly chest, lats and side delts) ?

What’s your routine? If you applied half the effort to a hypertrophy routine that you did to your memelift then you would look like a god instead of a goof

Nothing wrong, its just that I used to have a friend that was like OP, Big legs, and shitty upper body, and whenever he whore jeans his legs looked comically bigger than his upper body, and it looked stupid.

I see fat people like that and its just icky

Seething twink
> why can’t I be as strong as you
> legs too big it’s bigger than my entire body
> stop deadlifting

Attached: 3EF04C89-7264-43E0-B42A-5CC0962D3BFB.png (680x680, 339K)

>looks are all that matters
Are you a woman?

no, never. i just love strength training and i'm a total recluse so being shredded would have zero impact on my life
basically i max out on 1 lift each day, take a rest day and then max out on another lift. so snatch one day, rest, squat the day after, rest, weighted chin up the day after that, rest, bench, rest, deadlift. and so on and so forth

>My functional strength that has no practical use besides lifting heavier weights is definitely better than have larger muscles which is attractive to not just thots but my fellow male peers as well

(You)

But i mean man, why not? You can have the best of both worlds. You are already strong as fuark, you can pick up an upper body hypertrophy program and look like a greek god AND STILL be strong as fuck.

>attractive to ... my fellow male peers

lmao facts

Please stop wasting your potential and actually start a practical program. You already have the strength to get into any program easily. I’m shitting on you out of frustration because you have a great base to work with and you’re not utilizing it. Incorporate a few accessories atleast to just see how much better you’ll begin to look.

>He doesn’t realize that we’re still driven by our instincts that directly link bigger muscles - more dangerous - more respect even in corporate environments

ngmi mcniggers flipper

Sure thing, faggot.

Rippletits would be proud.

>all the people having a stroke over the shoulders not realizing its a mix of angle and the fact that noone flares out their lats while dling

Attached: meowhegao.jpg (720x718, 50K)

Imagine thinking that aesthetics is better than strength lmao. Hope you visit snap city soon!

Deadlift me daddy oof.

That strength whew.

>>mfw i see a guy lift that heavy.

Attached: 1506326659_preview_unnamed.jpg (900x900, 99K)

oh I know the type. Also, Ive been going to the gym for like 3 months and still havent had a proper leg day, only a bit of cycling and running daily. They look bigger to me but I guess I should start trainning them properly

T REX

My gym is 24/7.

This is a possibility.

are you a real woman? born as a woman and still a woman? just trying to know if that's atractive to real women

>daddy
>hentai
>Jow Forums

cmon bruh

That's a homosexual man. That said, there are women who absolutely adore that sort of thing.\

sorry, sometimes i forget how much of a hellish pit this site is

He's diddlying like 335lbs lmao of course it's not attractive

190kg actually