Big guy

Big guy

Attached: E6295035-DEBC-4397-A9A6-A60D2A674341.jpg (750x1267, 740K)

probably has a gf

50lbs lighter? he'd probably be posting on r9k

4u

You mean less muscle or fat

>implying he even has 50lbs of fat
go to bed faggot you have school in the morning

Well you could’ve also meant a combination of both

Why doesn't he wear the mask?

i did you fucking retard

4u

I mean I think at ~150 he’s probably less than 10% bodyfat getting wayyy more pussc

150lb dudes are getting mogged by the two hundos.

no girl feels safe around a fucking CHILD who weighs 150lbs facts

Don't expect the teenagers on Jow Forums to get this.

Umm Khabib “the eagle” Nurmagomedov, you know the guy who beat up Conor McGregor weighs 155.

user, McGregor also fights at 155. I hope you're jsut pretending to be retarded.

Like he couldn’t beat the fuck out of almost any 250 lb body builder?

Do you think he could beat the fuck out of a 265 fighter who competes a similar level?

lol user
Who the fuck cares when are you going to run into someone like that in the real world? If you’re a ripped 155 who knows BJJ you could beat the living shit out of anybody in any weight class who doesn’t.

Jesus, what a twink cope. Sure, user, you could never meet another man who practices a martial arts that's taught to the public and happens to be 40lbs heavier than you.

Lol my b I’m sure if I have a black belt the odds of me running into someone else who weighs 40 lbs more than me and also has a black belt are pretty high

thats old as shit

Yup almost a year now

All those chins and you’re not even that big, keep lifting then try again

Attached: C9E0D702-D960-4852-BCB1-CE74BD7D3FDD.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

>If you’re a ripped 155 who knows BJJ you could beat the living shit out of anybody in any weight class who doesn’t.

Wishful thinking, if the bigger opponent has any fighting experience at all, its not gonna be an easy fight, taking such a fight would be extremely stupid.

Bro manlets who take jiu jitsu are delusional, they think they can beat anybody just bc they can choke out some out of shape guy the same size as them, you could take the best grappler in the world, say Khabib, and put him up against a 6’2 lifter with very minimal training and the manlet would get fucked lmao

Fucking Mike from Red Letter Media ass looking nigga