GF sent me this, is she right lads???

Attached: 1234.jpg (396x508, 49K)

no

>women are dumb cunts
yes

>women are pathological liars and fail to commit to self-betterment
Yep

What she wrote is what she will tell you to your face, but what she won't tell you in that she lied about cutting out the crap and stuffed her face behind your back

I hate women so much I think I’m going to become gay holy shit they are just so fucking dumb

Always seems to be the fat girls with excuses like these. Gee, quite the coincidence, almost as if they are habitual liars about their diet.

> men slowly and steadily progress through plan
> women compulsively go from one extreme to other extreme and fail

Idk man.

It's an exaggeration for comedic affect, but yes.
>Less test
>Less muscle mass
>Smaller frame
>Shorter
Combine all that and you have a person with a very small TDEE with less potential to offset it with greater muscle mass.

Everybody wants to make excuses instead of doing the work

Attached: 8A9C4C84-B057-400D-BCB2-AEAF7FBA7247.gif (300x186, 445K)

she doesnt need to tell me i know that, thats why it bothers me so much.

just to clarify shes not fat but she could be better, still seems like a dumbass excuse when she has such a bad diet

absolutely right. self reports are unreliable, self reports from women are almost reliably false

Watching a documentary on Ancient Rome, and how christianity gave equal rights to women. It was the beginning of the decline.

Why do we pretend women are equal to men. Women are designed to raise children and organise a home. They should be listened to the way i listen to my 9 year old son. Occasionally he'll understand, but hes a child, im not going to explain econometrics to him.

Same with women, they feel, and they use emotion to guide them. For their own good they should be controlled. Ofcourse the Jews want women and men miserable, ask a cool wine aunt if shes happy following the goy programming.

The woman counted the warm up as part of the workout and she only 'worked out' for 30min.
100% guaranteed every girl I've gone to gym with did this.

I guess the difference could be that most men will try to build some muscles, while women will mostly do long cardio sessions?
Either way you don't break physics laws because you're a different gender, you don't magically gain 3 pounds.

>I've cut out everything
>And as a reward I bought chocolate
>It's dark chocolate so it's good for you

everyone wanna be a body builder but nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights

Both sexes go through a phase where shit gets hard. The difference is the results of the phase though. A Timothy will walk around women like a ghost. He needs to get Jow Forums in order to get the slightest attention from the opposite sex. That's why to him the ice cream isn't worth it. On the other side Linda will be treated like a ghost by her local Chad but she'll have 6/10s telling her how beautiful she is. Everyone will start out motivated and ready to change but those are only emotions. At one point or another of anyone's diet there will be a moment of truth. A simple decision. To eat or not to eat. This decision will pave the way for how the rest of their diet will go. Timothy has to face the decision of being invisible and ugly for a bite of ice cream. Linda has to face the decision of fucking a 6/10 instead of a 8/10 that night so she has more incentives to end her diet.

I feel this

i feel you on a deep level my man, and becoming gay is one solution. another option is to just hate fuck every bitch.

*ahem*

Attached: 1541625297673.jpg (921x741, 301K)

don't do it bros. gays are the women of men. go for tomboys instead.

I don't date gays,tomboys or women in general so I'm following your advice just fine

Attached: pepe laughing.jpg (399x385, 41K)

From what I have observed, when someone says that they cut stuff out, they are really just saying that they are deluding themselves into thinking they cut stuff out while actually consuming even more.

These people don’t really pay attention to what they put in their bodies. They are impulsive creatures. When they actually focus on it, they begin to consume even more food as the body will constantly want it when that is what they are thinking about. This leads to a failed “diet”, weight gain, frustration, and self loathing.

It is better to face facts (ie write everything down that goes into their mouths). That is the only real way to separate delusion from reality.

In most cases its just people who go from being a lard to a healthy lifestyle really quickly and once the initial motivation goes away they just go back to their initial life.

fatties btfo eternally

i'm not gonna become gay but holy shit do i feel this

All women lie.

Attached: 0FADABD0-8605-4A2A-AB49-BB574543C9A3.jpg (1280x1185, 392K)

Based and absolutely redpilled

Attached: 8A5A6B51-7222-4825-8BE2-E60323226D00.jpg (720x1280, 188K)

>its christianity's fault
Lying jewish cocksucker. The Bible says to give them their due benvolence, not everything on a silver platter even if theyre lying or unproven.

FYI girls know that shit isn’t real, it’s just a funny joke to them. Relax cunts

Probably because a men's workout routine doesn't just include ass exercises. Useless attention whores.

Same thing for manlets compared to lanklets, but you won’t find them crying about that on social media, because they’re not retarded cunts finding excuses like women do all the time

didn't realize the slang for "entire tub of ice cream" was "one glass of wine" now

Which is irrelevant. Your calorie expenditure minus TDEE is how your weight changes over time. Women have lower TDEE which simply means they have to eat less than men. Which is true every single day of their lives, not simply in a diet situation.

It’s not a joke, women can’t into humor, it’s just a way to validate and reinforce their crazy belief system (i breath i get fat ! It’s just my metabolism ! Damn you nature !) and it’s relatable (women ‘humor’ is all about this, being on in the joke, being part of a group, it’s not humor, it’s the same psychological strings as virtue signalling) ‘omg so true’ ‘us/me’ when tagging their dumb friends

>1 glass of wine

yeah, just one. never mind that a woman's tdee is like 1600 or less on average.

Attached: NS_CalorieGuide033115_450.jpg (450x450, 42K)

*calorie intake minus TDEE

This

>1992
Dude, its old and irrelevant. Its 2000+19 bruh. Today we know that CICO is a lie

fuck, my bad. I forgot that the laws of biology and physics changed over the past 20 years.

Is this why Plato hated democracy? He knew it would lead to idiots having too big a say in the world?

Pretty much this, tinder and insta fucked up the game, my, now fat, ex still post pictures of her cleavage or her butt with good angle and lighting (which is in fact riddled with cellulite) which gives her hundreds of likes, lowering her incentive to change, pretty sure she gets some chad D by tricking chads on tinder with her pics, and once they’re there, might as well fuck her, and she goes through life with the self esteem of an 8/10 that she literally get by tricking people into thinking she’s hot and interesting and doesn’t ask herself why she can’t keep a man

Alcohol impedes weightloss. Duh and/or hello

>very small TDEE
they're not children

Attached: Screenshot_20190909_090326_com.opera.browser.jpg (1080x2340, 557K)

This. Wymyn just eat like crazy bitches they are

Modern women eat as much as their male boyfriends without thinking there’s biological differences between them and will bitch about how they eat the same thing and get fat, thanks feminism

It's true
I'm 5'0 and 110lbs and want to get under 100lbs and I have to eat around 1000 calories (I exercise )
For faster results under 1000 calories of course

Attached: vHPtm4X.png (564x555, 327K)

sure, but you are tiny even for a woman, and you most likely dont have the same appetite as normal height women

This

Don't do it, you'll get HIV. Become a sex tourist in impoverished nations.

>women are dumb
>gays are all fetishistic and disgusting
wtf am I supposed to do?

There goes the whole "born this way" arguement

YES.
Woman, loses fat, gains lots muscle because never trained.
Man, loses lot of fat, gains little muscle because he always does physical labour.

Yes goy, Christianity is based!

Attached: 1567972239673.jpg (1563x1788, 1.03M)

saved

fuck off yer little shit

Post body

Only women are mentally deficient enough to think you can healthily lose 15lbs of fat in 7 days

>Some participants ate 63% more than they reported

This

Yeaaahh Buddy!

This is hate speech

Attached: F9B210B1-8B71-4601-95AA-B7F902E75C01.jpg (443x332, 17K)

based

This.

pack it up boys, we are done here

I fucking hate women user but that's a load of complete shit. You see lanklet fags on here every day crying about "muh tdee" being the reason they can't put on muscle mass/weight.

t. respond to at least one thread about this shit per day because I'm an ex-skelly who knows firsthand that lanklets can put on weight

>Gee, it’s almost as if having lots of natural testosterone is way more beneficial for losing weight than having almost zero natural testosterone.......

Attached: 07042346-649D-4DDD-BDF1-349831C1ADC2.jpg (640x814, 57K)

LONDON

But the TDEE is the main reason people struggle to put on weight or lose it, that’s just a fact

No.

FPBP

That's pretty fatphobic.

lol gays are even worse. imagine an annoying bitch but it's 200 pounds and has a dick. there's one in my office who comes in talking about how sore he is from his "workout" (stairmaster for like 30 mins) and how he "shouldn't" have a donut but will take one anyway (just this one time - which is every time)

at least women are sexy and their bitchy voices are natural - not some male speaking in a high pitched pseudo feminine tone - shut makes me want to vomit when I hear them speak

Based and blackpilled

Fags

Just go on a bulk.
Let's see Betty try to eat her way through a kilo of steak and half a kilo of roasted vegetables.

monkmode

Ok this is epic

But isn't it all relative then? What's a big meal for her, isn't a big meal for him. She only needs to cut off the excess, relative to her.

Attached: 20190908_182651.png (378x504, 355K)

You asked if a female was right... You clearly do not have a gf.

Nice larp

Attached: 25023CB4-58EE-48AB-A1AE-B375EFEACA64.png (828x1792, 920K)

? she (male) didn't claim that was her (male) though ¿

How I knew my ex was retarded.

>We eat the same meals I don’t get how you stay the same weight and I keep gaining.

Bitch I’m 6’1 and strength training

kek based but gay so this balances out to a slightly above-average post

why the fuck would you cut more than that with fuck all muscle to show for it.

Common sense is only somewhat common and only amongst men tbqh

Attached: 214.jpg (900x709, 156K)

So show us those papers that afirm that CICO is a lie

nailed it

This! So much this!

This is epic!

Faith in humanity = restored

Gonna boop a heckin doggo on the snoot

Using a fake image to tell a fake story = larp

Redpilled asf

Cringe

women are retarded if it comes to put in some shit.

Lurk moar faggot

this makes sense but you cant equate evolutionary psychology with morality

that picture obviously wasnt intended to deceive.
your inference is likely in the minority

Fuck no, 95% of women are children with zero agency, refuse to accept their own failures, and come up with excuses for them. That's what living life on easy mode does to you.

>implying a quintessentially Jow Forums post is reddit
Let me say it again

CRINGE