How do i find and get a outcast gf?

how do i find and get a outcast gf?

Attached: 589dc3b5c7ac4035e8d7a5a511d6137a raven.jpg (1080x1350, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KFvoDDs0XM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You start by not making a fucking Jow Forums post asking for relationship advise

but it's a outcast board or used to be
thanks for the bump

I'd imagine they spend most of their time inside their rooms.

Attached: yusukethonk.png (699x741, 598K)

Be an outcast too, first and foremost.
Accept outcasts aren't extroverts, she may not want to be with you all the time. Specifically not physically. If you're an introvert that's fine.
Don't be a cunt to her (universal maxim of relating to another human being).
Have self confidence and don't destroy the relationship before it even begun.

Yeah, listen to this user. He is a Casanova.

You need to go places that are not popular just try not to mix hipster with outcast.

Be Nerd Chad

"advise" is a verb
You wanted "advice"

On the topic of not confusing hipster with outcast. Outcasts don't have friends or get along with others properly. Likely to have bad families.

If you see the person and they are surrounded with friends and people who agree with them, that's not really an outcast is it?

where art thou outcast gf i want one too

Be a back guy essentially

Originolipoli

what does that even mean

origi

okay i'm a real outcast that never leaves his house or at least doesn't want to
i get that and agree as long as shes like in the same room and where doing our own things i like quiet

>Be Nerd Chad
what even is a nerd chad

If you are past high school.

Your local prostitutes. Your local weaboos. /tg/ girls. What else. I don't know. Any community that is unpopular but not hipster. Go there. NOW!

If you are in high school. Do you even need to ask? Do you Billy? Go on. You know what to do.

>Your local prostitutes
no
>Your local weaboos.
weaboos are very normalfag since the past 7 years

also what was i supposed to do in highschool?

>also what was i supposed to do in highschool?
bump

And prostitutes are? Come on. Your definition of normalfag is really subjective. I suggest you list down below what you consider not to be normalfag so other can help you better. Okay?

Go for goths, emos, punks, special-ed, ultra-religious etc

A hooker as a gf? Get fucking out.

You are not old school enough?

youtube.com/watch?v=3KFvoDDs0XM

yeah usually meth normalfags or sjw whores
had to have ate lunch alone and have no friends

The first step is knowing you wont be able to get a female, 2nd is going on Grindr and becoming someone's boiwife or you could try to TOP

yeah my shitty school didn't have any of those

go kill yourself faggot
god i wish aids was still a big thing

How big is your boiclit would you lock it in chastity?

Unless you become the girl you wont :)

actual fucking shills
oirguikl

I bet you look cute in pink panties you would make a good bottomboi

Where you from?
Even China had some underground punk scene.
Next advice. Look for those that attend to arts class. Higher the grades, more fucked up they are. Usually. I don't know. Best bet is somebody that gets average scores or below and then scores big and is celebrated for it that is sure sign of an outcast.

>Where you from?
Virginia

Ask yourself this: why would she want you?
Not trying to be mean but seriously,why?let's say you find one girl that loves to cosplay, why would she choose you instead of any other guy that finds cosplay girls hot

Chad who gets involved in nerdy interests, obviously

I mean
i'm trying to find one very similar to me

I think you would look better with bits of your skull plastered a concrete wall, degenerate.

Still though. If she uploads a picture of her in a hot cosplay to Instagram or other social media there will be a lot of guys trying to get her and at least 1 of them is hotter than you and will have some of the same interests. Are you funny? Try making her laugh the loudest in a while as much as you can and try making her feel safe and comfortable.

i don't want a stupid instagram whore

You don't
They're either unattractive or you can't handle their illness
Aside from that they aren't outcasts unless they chose and in that case they don't want you
Give up

as long as there not over 300 pounds or completly insane i'm good
and i'm not sure how choosing to be an outcast means they don't want another ouctast
it just means they don't want around normalfags

I might no joke know a girl like that but first tell me
1. Does it matter to you if she's "pure" or not? With that I mean if she has ever performed a sexual act with another male
2. Does it matter if she's ugly?
3. Would you help her with cosplay and would you get mad if she does a very sluty cosplay ?
4. Would you get mad if she talks to guys there about here cosplay?
5. Are you bad looking?
6. Can you make her laugh all day?

>how do i find and get a outcast gf?
When Chad's finished with her and she doesn't have her sights on another Chad

1.yes
2.no
3.yes if it's public
4.if it's a non sluttly one then it's okay i guess
5.5/10 more or less depending on tastes
6.depends on what she finds funny

>1. Does it matter to you if she's "pure" or not? With that I mean if she has ever performed a sexual act with another male
No, as long as she realizes it was a terrible mistake and her history shows that she's not going to repeat it.
>2. Does it matter if she's ugly?
No, I'd prefer if she was fat, very hairy, and had a number of other imperfections.
>3. Would you help her with cosplay and would you get mad if she does a very sluty cosplay ?
Yes, and no, as long as it's just in the bedroom.
>4. Would you get mad if she talks to guys there about here cosplay?
No, I'd just get disappoointed and leave her forever.
>5. Are you bad looking?
Yes.
>6. Can you make her laugh all day?
Depends on how intelligent she is and whether she laughs at anything that Chad says like all other women or not.

Sorry I forgot to add these 2. Last ones I promise
7. Would you dump her if some girl way hotter wanted you or if she sometimes refused to perform sexual acts
8. What do you have to offer?

I think he meant to say black, however as black guy i am not getting laid at all .

>7. Would you dump her if some girl way hotter wanted you
No, of course not. I believe in marriage and making things work on both sides.
>or if she sometimes refused to perform sexual acts
What does that mean specifically? If she's unwilling to exert a tiny little bit of physical effort to please her husband, then she's not really a wife, is she. Same would go for the other way around.
>8. What do you have to offer?
In addition to the same things I'm asking for, a vastly superior intellect, as well as home repair, pickle jar opening, and top shelf item grabbing skills.

Why do you even cosplay if you're ugly.

Well I really hope you find the girl you're looking for man try going to animecon there must be at least one girl that fits your description.

>4. Would you get mad if she talks to guys there about here cosplay?
talk as in how?

ouctasts hate niggers
sucked for the actual blackbots if those even exist since only trashy meth heads like niggers

Because they think it's fun?

As in talking no flirting.

>outcast
>had sex
>outcast
>instagram slut
fuck off retard

Whoever said she's had sex and has Instagram you illiterate fuck

>sexual acts
>slutty cosplay
retard

Sexual act isn't only having sex it could also be giving a blowjob, groping etc.
Slutty cosplay still doesn't mean she's had sex it just mean that she likes anime where the girl wears skimpy clothing for example kill la kill

How about stop being a fucking idiot and using your brain before commenting.

I'd rather date a girl that had sex than a virgin girl that gave a blowjob on a guy

Your a spastic. Hes 100% right.

Explain how
No origi

Am lightskin black/freckles. I get laid, but I see my blackbots getting AZN pussy, which I have yet to acquire ever, at all.

It's probably that I'm not trying hard enough. It almost always is. But people are tiresome.

You fucking kill yourself

>Sexual act isn't only having sex it could also be giving a blowjob, groping etc.
i and some people consider those sex
stupid fuck

>I'd rather date a girl that had sex than a virgin girl that gave a blowjob on a guy
this

bumpiing thhreadd

>bumpiing thhreadd
i wonder if i should try this on a different board or chan

>an outcast girl can be a hot cosplayer too
what did he mean by this?

>girl
>outcast
You may choose only one

you://would-make-a-perfect-liberal-/%EF%BF%BD-homosexual,-self-absorbed,-hates-America,-anxious-to-impose-your-values-on-everybody-else.

>outcast gf
>outcast of female gender
There are none. Women are NPC by default.

pic was just random
give me any actual outcast gf

Attached: LybSUvn cosplay.jpg (399x556, 75K)

fucking hell wrong one
meant for this guy

there has to be some
what about what my animes said?
what did he mean by this

>what about what my animes said?
The world is exactly like your anime. Unfortunately just the NTR and ryona ones

why tf should you want an outcast? are you so insecure? is your peneor so tiny?

you really want a mentally healthy woman, a loyal, faithful one craving to be yours for life.

an outcast would only consider you her ticket to the Eldorado and will monkeybranch to next faggot richer than you as soon as she can

fucked://in-the-ass-non-stop/,-ream-my-hole,-with-a-helicopter-prop,-I-love-ass-fucking,-yes-it%27s-true,-I-douche-my-ass-nightly,-so-there%27s-no-poo.-I%27m-a-fanatic-faggot,-I-love-to-get-raped,-got-my-dad%27s-camcorder,-to-get-it-all-on-tape.-My-sphincter%27s-so-loose,-all-my-movements-are-butt-juice,-in-the-war-of-fists-and-my-ass,-there-can-never-be-a-truce.

dunno about those kinds
because i'm an outcast as well you braindead faggot go kill yourself

>there has to be some
They are already taken in 100% cases or are way too ugly and maladjusted that no one wants to bother with them. Not even you.

how ugly is to ugly?
there has to be some untaken ones

Attached: r9k 9876.jpg (300x400, 23K)

>how ugly is to ugly?
Very. Like the short malnourished dark skinned Indian women you'd see in open poo eradication campaigns. Absolute unfuckable.

Well i mean i can go down to maybe a 3.5/10

this is the ugliest of the ugly

Attached: IMG_20180606_182141_062.jpg (612x1088, 56K)

eh with some hair and eybrow work he coud pull off a 4-5/10

How do I turn a goth gf into a goth wife?

You could try to find a bottom on Grindr, you wont ever be able to get a gf lol, look at you asking r9k for advice..

Lock her boiclit in chastity is the first step

What fun is that though? Her penis should be able to get hard user.

A bottom should never be able to get hard