Mfw i just bought a 3 days ticket to a festival this summer

>mfw i just bought a 3 days ticket to a festival this summer.

I'm a hugless kissles incel with no friends or any social skills. What i'm up for Jow Forums?

Attached: 1518952632547.png (646x595, 280K)

Anxeity, everybody will be having fun while you will be worried.
I advise you take a bit of anti anxiety meds or weed and just do whatever you want at the festival.

What festival?

Good for you. I've never been to a festival but I've been to a few concerts alone and usually make friends with somebody there. And they've all been girls. Avoid the front and centre if you don't like being crowded or dancing/moshing. Most of the people on the sides will just be standing there enjoying the music.

It's kinda shitty but i couldn't afford beter ones unfortunately...

Attached: 7617-1_20181127114043.jpg (1000x600, 85K)

Try to have fun, maybe you'll find some people there and have fun with them. Also know that everyone is to drunk and on to many drugs to think straight so no one cares if you do something dumb or act like an idiot

Next time save money for a longer time so you can go to a much bigger one there it'll be relatively easy to make friends and get laid

Reasonably you can expect a lot of walking around alone, eating alone, sitting down in places alone. Hopefully you actually like whatever is going on there and can enjoy yourself for the sake of it. Probably the only way you will end up possibly talking to people is if you are at least drinking or if you smoke cigarettes.

Treat everything like you are watching tv while having dinner.

Prob akwardness and anxiety if you're a robot

Why did you do it? Just to get laid?

are you hungarian or just visiting? ill probably be serving drinks there for extra cash so could ease you up

Nah i just want to put myself in social situations. Getting laid would be nice tho.

Yep i'm hungarian.

Attached: 1542038397505.png (735x720, 375K)

I go to concerts alone a lot and I enjoy the experience, but I wouldn't go alone to a three day festival. Best of luck OP.

wow, i'd never be able to go to places alone. So yeah, i just stay at home 24/7. Respect for that!

Fellow hungarian user! I would like to go to the festival, but its so expensive :(

>Yep i'm hungarian.

I'm from Croatia. Also kissless virgin, 25 yo.

My plan is to go to Hungary this or next summer and fuck hookers. I already have some hookers bookmarked from rosszlanyok. I just got a job so It's gonna take some time to make enough money.

I want to try all kinds of girls like milf, young, chubby, bimbo, one more premium etc. Some are really hot, like football-player's-gf kind of hot. I guess they are more expensive, but yolo, literally.

Damn too bad... we could have meet up there and be awkward and creepy together user..

I was thinking about the same but i'm not sure if i truly wanna do it yet .. anyways..Rachel is best girl

Would you listen to slipknot with me user?

The fact that you bought tickets and plan to go means you have massive normie potential, you should take it.

Ofc. Slipknot is literally the only band there i'm kinda looking forward to see. Don't know shit about the others.

>Nah i just want to put myself in social situations

Good for you user, best of luck!

>Rachel is best girl

Based on looks or you heard someone's experience?

Too bad that famous milf isn't working anymore. Can't even remember her name. She was like 49 I think. There were two popular milfs. Not sure if other one is working.

This.
If you really try to change yourself you will eventually succeed.
OP should get really drunk and just talk to random people. Eventually you will meet people to hang out with.
I used to be super socially anxious but I travelled alone for a week when I was 19 and that opened my eyes to being more open to people.
And remember: noone cares what you do on a festival, for example there are people running around naked and noone even seems to notice.

fucking dumb ass I like going to concerts in clubs or sort of big venues but I swore off stadiums, festivals, etc. anything with an overwhelming amount of people. if you don't have friends it's a terrible experience.

I think she looks great. Most of the girls there hardly even reach 6-7/10 but she is a solid 8. Also most of the comments on her profile praising her so i guess she is good.

You could be my only and best friend :3

>Slipknot and Robin Schulz
How does that go together

They are on different days and stages i guess

There are more beautiful girls than you think, you just need to look more.

I really wanna see Barbi_VIP but I think it's gonna cost me fortune.

Indeed c: Are you coming?

Oof. She is not my type. I was thinking about Rachel or Nadia if i finally get myself to do it.

get high on psychedelics dude lol you'll score weed acid shrooms and dmt LMAO

Neither is mine actually. But there's something about her, that bimbo type.

That's why I plan to stay for a week in Budapest and try at last 7 different girls. Nadia is bookmarked too.

>Parov stelar
>slipknot
sides in orbit

Unfortunately no, cuz i live in the other side of the country. So not just the rickets would be expensive, the train too. Also, if u wanna meet, come to leszfeszt. I can be there because it is close.

>try at least 7 different girls

Well godspeed user. Do you know btw how much do they cost for an hour? Nadia for example. I suppose it's probably at least 125 EUR but i have no clue...

One hour with her is like the cost of the festival lol

Well that's not too bad.. my ticket was around 105 EUR... I was afraid it's gonna be way more expensive.

lol voltfesztival nem tudtam hogy nalunk is vannak robotok

I don't know. I guess attractive ones are around 100 euros.

I plan to spend few paychecks on that trip. It's sad in a way that I'll have to work whole summer for this.

ottvagyunk mindenhol :^)

Just do what I do and get extremely drunk.
I also found going out with friends sucked
I haven't been out in years gl