Why haven't you taken the tan pill?

Why haven't you taken the tan pill?

Are you purposely avoiding looking healthier and more attractive?

Attached: aaa6cd7e23ce58a194dfb90b42803310[1].jpg (1936x1936, 253K)

Actually planning on trying one out today. Apparently vertical tanning booths are better or somesuch.

left ------> right

>healthier

you skin tans when it's damaged by UV rays. it is not healthy

Wanting to be a negro

jesus fuck man, lower your shoulders. You look like an insecure faggot

Tanning is the only thing that keeps my psoriasis in check. Thanks for the genes, dad.

It´s not like diferent people have diferent clavicles or something

I tried one of those gradual self tanners yesterday (St. Tropez). I'm using the medium/dark.

Today I had pretty good results. I already look darker and it's only day one (you're supposed to do it every day for about 3-4 to get full results for this specific product that I bought). I already look healthier, especially in the face and torso.

I fucked my hands and feet though. I was so worried about not applying too much that I applied to little. Was too worried about not getting too much on my knuckles that I didn't get enough of my fingers, so right now I have pale fingers and tan mid hands. Looks pretty odd, but the tan is so light after day one that no one will notice.
I also missed a few spots on my mid back and behind my ears.

Those little issues are user error though. Everywhere else has a pretty smooth, light tan. Tonight I'm going to try and fix some of my errors with the gradual tanner.

I am deathly pale so this is looking like a godsend right now. I was too the point where I has heavily researching Melanotan II, but I was too scared to pull the trigger because mole/freckle development sounds scary. My extreme paleness was seriously KILLING my attractiveness and now I'm finally doing something about it.

I'm in a NEET period of my life (loving it) and I'm getting 60+ minutes of sunlight a day in Australia. It's absolutely beautiful, I look bigger and leaner at the same time with a tan.

But is this healthy long term?

>damage to the body in any way shape or form is not healthy

don't work out.

I know a guy who got rid of 90% of his psoriasis with keto. You should try it

Too expensive

I’ve taken the farmer’s tan pill. Don’t recommend. I’m also a farmer tho.

I used to go to tanning booths when I wad younger and I loved how I looked.

Too bad I'm afraid of cancer.

Nah, I'm good going to the tanning salon once a couple of weeks and occasionally blasting new skin cancer with high energy laser.

Oh, wow, we have actual peasants online. How's your hay?

I don't want to look like a sand nigger

exercise has obvious, tangeble benefits to your body. excessively exposing your skin to radiation in order to get a tan does not, it only has aesthetic "benefits" that are purely subjective anyway. exposing your skin to too much UV radiation causes it to age much faster and increases the likelihood of various skin cancers.

>tfw mediterranean masterrace olive complexion
>americucks get skin cancer while i wrestle muscular men slathered in olive oil under the scorching sun of the Adriatic
>finish Pankration session and go fuck a 12 year old boy

Attached: 1484390449042.png (1400x1627, 181K)

The "Europeans" who did everything on that list are long dead, user. Mediterraneans in 2019 are mudblood niggers and Arabs.

are you that cunt that lives in leppington

Cope more pasty jawlet

Why does every thread about slightly changing the tone of your skin to look more defined devolve into a race war?

Are you really mocking a man of the land, more in touch with nature than a onions cubicle boi like you could ever hope to be?

Tough to say, you'll be getting sun damage but it also boosts vitamin d levels, if you're caucasian i'd do an hour a day tops, other races need far longer in the sun to get optimum vitamin d

is melanotan 2 safe?

Attached: 16D3F9C7-F4FC-4067-AE1B-F862B12BDFFD.png (595x590, 524K)

I don't know why I do that. It's genetic, from the times when my ancestors raided and slaughtered slavs.

>T. Coping nordcuck

Attached: 1561384517968.png (500x403, 87K)

yeah because every other fit poster comes from a noble family lmao retard

Femanon here. Sorry, your body looked much more attractive pre wigger tan.

You are the rapebaby of Turks, Arabs, or both.

>not being part of the nobility
Ngmi

Attached: 1566583305772.jpg (807x802, 74K)

because I've already had two pre-cancerous places on my back cut off due to sunburn through my youth

why don't you spend your money on local organic shops and farmer's markets that try to provide preservative-free nutrition instead of tanning salons?

t. pale man

I'm already a brown Caucasian so why would I tan

But why are southern darker Europeans so much more attractive than their northern pasty counterparts?

Cope

Attached: 1502140301685.jpg (1118x761, 237K)

Look at me and tell me you want to ruin this!

Attached: 20190727_133750-1.jpg (1713x2920, 2.54M)

Yikes bro even out that farmers tan

Get a tan? I'm already black.
Rich? I'm already that.

It's ok to be white.

I think pale looks better and therefore I don't tan. I want to feel good about myself.

I've still got a shitload in my fridge. It IS safe for most people...in moderation. Couple of catches. First, some people develop dark moles--a lot of them. These are permanent. I got two dark-ass freckles from a year spent on the shit. Fuck fact, it's possible to develop pigmented spots on your FUCKING RETINA which will make you go blind! Fun times. Second is that if you overdo the dose, it can throw you into rhabdo. I pinned a 2x dose once before I knew this--piss looked like diet coke, thought I was gonna fucking die.

That being said, it will turn you dark as fuck. And it makes your dick hard, you'll be rocking a chub at the slightest breeze.

>black
>rich

Attached: 1565193381159.jpg (471x388, 94K)

>melanotan 2

So new permanent moles, kidney failure and blindness.

I'm thinking that's a no then.

Tanning won't make you look nonwhite you retards. If you don't tan because you're afraid of someone mistaking you for shitskin, you are probably not white.

Where did I write that I was sacred to look non-white, imbecile? I just think paler people look better.

Not sure which one is you, but one of you said ''Pale looks better and therefore I don't tan''

Tanning is a greatchoice to add onto a fit physique. Not only do you look bettee but the vitamins received from the sun make you feel great.

Check out this fucking pussy

If you're in the north, you should be outside all summer. No idea how these virgins get enough vitamin D since they probably eat plant based diets.

>muscle growth is the same as irreversible DNA damage

Fucking retard

>one of you said ''Pale looks better
the post in question:
>I think pale looks better
>I think
Clearly stating an opinion. But of course you have to twist my words to make it a race thing.

Natural looks better. If you're pale even if you're always in the sun, that's how you're supposed to look. But if you sit inside all day to avoid sun, you just look like shit.

My forearms and calves are tan while biceps and calves are pale
I look like Sam, help me

Attached: 844157F9-A926-4679-B117-32959A696A76.jpg (900x900, 49K)

>just wreck your DNA for vanity benefits

Fuck off

Sun is for niggers, white people are children of the snow, of the freezing cold where lessers die

Attached: 1562573430861.jpg (844x1024, 64K)

>t. Amerimutt
There are summers in Nordic countries, you knew that right?

Because I'd rather have healthy skin than healthy-looking skin. Enjoy your cancer.

I live in fucking england, the sun has fucked off

Back to Just take the faketan pill and use ducktape on wrist and under chest to btfo the fuckers who claim is fake tan

Except damage from UV radiation isn't hormetic like working out is. It just results in DNA damage that accumulates until you have cancer.

Please explain how does that work? Do you really think our ancestors weren't in the sun all the time? Stop falling for the Jewish tricks. The reason you're so beta, is because you don't go in the sun. If you don't eat enough animal foods, you're probably deficient in vitamin D.

Our ancestors only had to reach the age of 15 or so to reproduce, you silly goose. Skin cancer is a disease that takes decades to develop and is a concern nowadays because we actually live long enough to see the results. Tanning is going to prematurely age your skin and increase your odds of skin cancer significantly.

Pic related is an image of a trucker who only tanned on one side of his face due to only receiving sunlight from his left window side.

Attached: trucker-damage-face_web.jpg (1280x960, 123K)

Our ancestors who ate raw meat could live up to 150 years.

What's your point? Natural selection only requires you to live long enough to reproduce (30 years for a human is more than sufficient). What happens to you in old age means nothing from an evolutionary perspective because you've already passed your genes on.

My point is that humans want to live, but Jews are trying to kill them. If you lived, you could easily live up to 150 years.

If you lived naturally, you could easily live up to 150 years*

Wow, you're really dumb user :^)

Your fat, diabetic mother is dumb.

> the plight of the light eyed whitoid
Glad I’m Mediterranean master race sun does not affect meds the same way

Weightlifting is low class exercise. High class men sport. How many noblemen here are tennis and polo?

Attached: 124236534634734.png (422x422, 67K)

do you unironically not go outside? North European "winter" is warm compared to continental US/Canada winter. Native Americans/Inuit endured far worse winters than europeans ever did (except continental russia).

that's so mean of you user :^(

but nice digits anyway

Don't bother talking to larpers. He probably goes outside in winter shirtless for 5 minutes to larp as an epic viking beast.

Who else here Ghostcore and Ghostquads with farmer's tan legs and arms?

I'm tired of being a pasty ass bitch and I'm tired of ending up with a farmer tan every summer. Problem is, my dad got skin cancer from spending all his time at the beach when he was my age, so I know I'm liable to have the same fate if I overdo it. How can I get a bit of a tan with minimal risk, or is there always going to be a significant risk no matter what I do?

Attached: bringmethemtitties.jpg (960x720, 189K)

because I am a mix of northern euro blood and i'm pale as fuck and i don't want skin cancer or sun damage to my skin

It can take me about a few months of going to sunbathing salons to reach even that much tan, luckily I found the carrot and potato pill before cancer and dried up skin found me

Even uglies doesn't look that bad here, to be perfectly honest with you but would be more accurate placing the left cuck on the right side since the majority of Mediterranean scale share something in common about narrow chins & horrid teeth

Bruh im in south texas and im outside all summer lmao. This was the first summer in my life where i really went all in with the tanning thing and i couldnt be happier. I wish i had a better pic and better lighting to really show my lines and the difference pre and post tan.

Bitches love the tan lines btw just like most guys love female tan lines.

>cumskins trying to look black

Insecuritys are showing in this thread

>being so dense that you think a light tan makes you black

It ages your skin and makes you look older.

T. 28 but get told I look like a "Young father" (18/19) when with my kids.

>I have very fair skin so burn easily
>I don't want cancer
>I don't want my skin to look 20 years older than my actual age
Take your pick.

Yes it will. Look at Italians and Greeks