Raw milk thread

>mfw I can buy raw milk either from cow or goat within 10km from my house
Raw milk fags, what health benefits will I get after consuming this goldly food for the first time? Will I see the difference from regular grocery shop milk?
What am I in for?

Attached: mff-dairy6.jpg (1440x1080, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.388.4968&rep=rep1&type=pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Enjoy your food poisoning

Literally no difference whatsoever.

T. Weak immune system nigger

Looks like jars of cum bro.

Sure is RAW milk, faggot.

It could only be fresher if you sucked from the rear itself, I think it tastes great.
It also doesn't "go off" the same way pasteurised milk does, it clabbers. At this point it's still drinkable, but you could get a cheese cloth and separate the curds and whey also

I have access to local jersey cow raw milk and a local dairy that uses Holstein cows, and does a vat-pasteurization with no homogenization. I prefer the Holstein cow dairy. I’ve drank both for years and rotate depending on which store I’m closer to when I need to get milk. Vat pasteurization is much different than what the big dairy farms use. It’s basically just keeping the milk very warm for a few hours, instead of quickly bringing it up to like 500 degrees.

I live in nz, started drinking raw milk daily early this year, haven't had a cold this winter. I'd say immune system gains.

Store bought milk gives me the shits. Raw milk tastes fantastic and doesn’t mess with digestion.

Correlation not causation retard

Correlation is not even correlation most of the time

Right. So bacteria in raw milk being correlated to getting sick is not causation retard.

Raw milk fags, how much do you pay for it?

It might be but you don't know.

No one knows because there's too many variables lolllllolololol legit retard can't even diddly 500lbs I'm sure

In UK I get 2 Litres (Half a gallon for you burgers I think, for £2.40 ($3)
It's roughly twice the price of supermarket pasteurised milk

it's higher in protein but make sure to boil it first for at least 20 minute

isn't that just uncooked milk

whats the point of buying raw milk if you boil it

Enjoy ure lime disease fucking loser lol

Not even that, it's a single anecdote for something that has a million variables

I pretty much only drink raw milk, I do it mostly for the taste desu but it is healthier too. Skin or even whole milk simply contains less nutrients because the nutrients are in the fat. Supposedly its good for gut micro biome health. I'd say my digestion is better since I started drinking milk raw but that could be influenced by many other things. I'd say just try it out OP. If you like it keep drinking it and see what it does for you. It's very tasty and the "risks" are completely overblown. If the cow was healthy and didn't eat a basedbean and steroid diet there should be no concern, so just make sure you get it from a local "organic" farm.
one euro a liter, could get it a bit cheaper somewhere tho, but this farm is nearby

how warm? i thought you were meant to chill milk as quickly as possible, and it will last longer. if you have it warm over 4 or 5 hours, i.e. cow temperature but outside of the cow, it will spoil much quicker than if you chill it asap

where can i buy horse cum?

Thats easy to find, ask your local stacy

I've been drinking raw milk since I was a little kid. ''Food poisoning'' means poisoning with something that's in food - toxins.

It's tastier, easier to digest and has more fat and micronutrients
Same thing with raw butter

does raw milk provide more gains than regular milk?
isnt gut health related to more overall health etc

Don't expect any difference in gains. Raw milk is easier to digest, but if you don't tolerate lactose, don't drink it.

If you have even minor lactose intolerance this will fuck you up.

I really dont like all the sugar thats in store bouggt milk. I believe its from the lactose? But not sure.

Does raw milk still contain the hi sugar content? Fuxkin 12g of sugar in a cup of milk is ABSURD.

OR do i have to switxh to hi protein cashew and almond milk? Shits just so expensive thiugh ugh. Twice as much as dairy milk

I drink about a quart of it a day. I get it from my neighbor. Not sure of any health benefits, but it certainly satiates you and tastes phenomenal compared to store-bought garbage.

>cashew and almond milk
Are you fucking retarded? That's literally toxic.
Don't worry about the ''sugar'' in milk.

Firstly, why are you concerned about the sugar content of milk?

>Does raw milk still contain the hi sugar content?
yes
>Don't worry about the ''sugar'' in milk.
Why? It is real sugar

I get plenty of sugar fron other things and i drink quite a bit of milk while bulking. 12g/cup is ridiculous.

Am i realy being crucified for watching my sugar intake jesus christ

instructions unclear

What? Toxic? Lmao pls source this claim.

Only if you are weaker than baby cow

They drink milk when they are 200+kg. Pretty sure they're stronger than you.

Humans cannot eat almonds, we cannot even digest them. They feel just like a tree.

in fact, because of the enzymes it improves digestion
it's not food, it's life force

>what health benefits will I get after consuming this goldly food for the first time?
Better probiotics, that's it.
You'll have better gut bacteria, that's all there is.

Retard, jesus christ

Parasites

good thing im not a nigger

Retard

where the fuck do you buy raw milk in NC? I found a small farm that sells it however it says "for pet consumption only". Is this because they alter the product in some way or is it just a a marketing loophole that allows them to sell it?

Do any of you drink kefir?
I'm going to get my cultures tomorrow so I can make my own
What am I in for, lads?

Ask them. Raw milk is illegal to sell for consumption in many countries. It's probably just to avoid legal issues. Don't be afraid of raw milk. Mani people drink it for years.

Sour milk. Good for gut health. Make sure you make it from raw milk tho because pasteurized milk is dead and will just rot.

It's sold here but always made to be low fat so it's gross

Im addicted to this shit and Im buying some trashtier from grecoy shop
when Ill do mine from raw milk this shit will make me crazy

it's just water, absolute meme products

>pasteurized milk is dead
Bruh, the ideia of putting living bacteria cultures is to give it life. It doesnt matter if the milk is "dead"
The kefir bacterias only need the lactose from the milk

I make my own. It's different from store kefir. It's basically chunks in liquid.

can't you buy it online somewhere?

You don't have to put any bacteria. Just leave raw milk in warm room for few days.

No idea desu. Depends on where you live. Luckily I have cows, now that they're pregnant, I'll probably get a goat. Honestly I would advise anyone to live this way. You know what you're eating.

Post moos

That's actually how you make an Explosive Diahrria Potion

What? That's literally what kefir is.

The way regular milk goes bad is because of homogenization, not pasteurization. Keeps it from forming clumps. But also makes it taste worse.

Raw milk cannot go bad. I drink months old milk.

I prefer onions milk over almond milk. Tastes nicer and is also cheaper. Just make sure to get unsweetened one.

Bait

my grandpa has a farm so I've tried both cow and goat milk and it tastes like shit. I also tried whey? from his farm and it tasted even worse. is any of this actually good for gains?

Keep drinking sodas fatty

We've had a mild winter in NZ. I wouldn't put much weight on the milk having an affect.
Also, enjoy the risks of campolobacter, ecoli, giardia and cryposporidium.
Raw milk is always getting pulled from stores and recalled because of cow shit and pathogens being found in it.

quit them a year ago and I was a fucking skelly even when I did drink them fatty

Most bacteria and "parasites" live in symbiosis with humans.

It's so god damn delicious, love it.
You're in for an acquired taste and old boomers will tell you which one is their favorite at the store.

Anyone try raw goat's milk? How does it taste?

Hmmmm I fucking love it
My drandpa had goats at his farm
Everyday in the early morning we would go to the goats with a half cup of hot coffe and fill it with the goat's milk directly from the tits
So creamy and foamy and rich

Male goat doesn't taste good because they pee

Wtf are u talking about?

Attached: 1563760280744.jpg (250x240, 11K)

It doesn't matter. This is just horseshit coming from the "one more adjective on your food is harder and therefore better crowd"

They have weird smell and taste because of the hormones.

Pay $16 a gallon in commiefornia. Try to drink one a day

t. Raw carnivore

Attached: E1C0973C-14D2-4022-ABCE-DCAF8F015E94.png (1242x2208, 2.97M)

If you drink that gallon in a day, just buy a cow or at least goat. Look how much money you're spending in a year if you buy this daily.

>200+kg
According to Google a baby cow only weighs around 85lbs (40kg).

I thought raw milk sold for humans was banned nationwide.

its so fuckin creamy make sure you know what cow it comes from doe

They will still drink milk way after that.

This is a lie.

No. It’s legal in many states.

Probiotic gains. It was used as a folk remedy for indigestion by my grandparents. It will also help with any autoimmune disorders along with immune system gains. Anecdotal evidence shows it goes down better for people who don't handle regular milk that well either. Raw milk is also likely grass fed since it's such a niche product, which is proven to contain more vitamins and minerals like k2.

Ignore the suburban, frozen pizza a day faggots who's only goal in life is to have sex. They're too far removed from reality to pay attention to. Remember, those NYC/LA types are getting literal super STDs while they lecture us hicks about proper, plant-based health like pizzas and beta-carotene.

It's a loophole like those supplements that say they're for "research only."

It's the best probiotic that's literally free to make. You can make it with pasteurized milk, there's no issue there they just need lactose. Tastes like unflavored Greek yogurt if it was a smoothie and more sour, sort of. I've never bought a probiotic because they always add sugar to it to make it more palatable for sugar junkies that ironically really love "health food" like kumbucha.

To make it strain quicker, stir it with something plastic because it's pretty thick. Use a mason jar and cover it with cheesecloth tied down with a rubberband. For some reason I see people put it into jars and put a lid on it which isn't a good idea. It will also start multiplying really quickly so you can up your production if you got the time for it.

It's time consuming though. If you get lazy and let milk sit in there for a week just rinse the grains off, clean the jar and start it up again.

I bet you eat plants which get recalled every single season for worse reasons. Every e. coli breakout was from beans.

Thanks for all the info, user!
Up to how many days can I drink the milk?
Its ok to run water through the grains, wont it kill it?

I think it's good to drink up to 48 hours then after that it starts getting kind of spoiled. There is a process called double fermentation where you do the regular 24 hour culture, then you strain the milk out then let that milk (not the grains) sit in a container for another 24 hours which will eat up more of the lactose.

If the whey separates and it looks like rotten milk don't be scared to drink it. You probably just have too many grains so it works through it faster, but it's still good to drink after you stir it.

Water won't kill it if it isn't some pool water. Distilled would be best but you're just rinsing it off not keeping it in there to starve. You just want to get the rotten milk off if you left it culturing for too long.

There's a lot of little tips
>the grains take a while to "wake up" if you had them mailed
>keep in a room temperature area outside of the sun (I wrap an old scarf around the jar)
>ideally only use plastics, your hands, wood or glass when touching it
>the grains themselves are safe to eat if you want extra gains when they start multiplying too much
>tastes fine at room temperature
>the cheesecloth lets it breathe without flies getting into it to lay eggs. Much better than the mainstream "leave the lid slightly loose" method.
I just wish straining it was quicker so I could do a gallon of kefir a day.

I saved everything you just posted!
Thanks, user, your tips will help a lot!
I can't wait to get them and start the flora gains

All this autism and I am fine here drinking a gallon of based pasteurized milk a day lmao.
Inb4 cope replies by retards who spend over 10 dollars on milk daily.

Filter raping you into submission.

u guys need to lurk other boards more

any /fa/ user would know that if u dont want chest or back acne you shouldnt be drinking milk

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.388.4968&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Attached: Lin_Wang_and_Sun.jpg (631x502, 108K)

We're not all dairy intolerant subhumans like you

Been drinking a liter of pasteurized shit whole milk for several month and my skin was perfect
So raw milk it will be even better
Now gtfo with you shit genes

Imagine getting acne from milk

Attached: ok.jpg (511x663, 35K)

Sauce

Why even waste time with milk desu?
Why not just eat raw meat/organs and raw eggs?

food scientist here: no real benefits whatsoever.

What you actually mean:
>I'm a zog puppet and I read a jew book that told me there is no benefits to eating food naturally