This is a serious question

is there anything wholesome about girls? they want rough sex and only chads and they keep watching you everyday to see if you're chad enough or not so they can decide if they should monkeybranch into another relationship.
all the cute stuff about them is just their exterior. is it a trap?
if you know one wholesome thing about girls please tell me

Attached: 1555961873057.jpg (720x408, 71K)

They cook...but thats about it

they don't even cook now and all the top chefs are men anyways

Your chemistry is being hacked by them.

yeah user we're all the same with no exception
fucking retard

>I'm not like the other gurlz xDD
not OP, but you need to seriously fuck off.

your brain is hardwired to want sex to reproduce and pass your genes on. that's literally all it is. there is no love or wholesome shit or whatever. you're being jewed by your own brain.

look guys we have a hole with zero awareness. sighhhhh

Depends on the girl and her upbringing and personal morality. Still, humans by nature like to seek out excitement to break the mundane and relationships become mundane quickly if not worked at constantly. Think about going to a wage slave job day in day out until you die, now imagine if that was your home and romantic life. So yeah sometimes you got to throw bitches a curve ball and choke them a bit or slap em around in a BDSM style, got to throw some shit in there to break up the monotony or she will find that excitement elsewhere; same goes for women and their men.

why would anyone here know about girls? why do you think you know anything about girls OP? you are a social pariah, go home. no one is trying to trap you. dont flatter yourself

yes sorry i should go to reddit or any of the bluepilled people i know irl.
who said i have no experience with women? and who said i'm incapable of understanding how we evolved?
also ofc women try to trap men. only chads but yes ofc. so your point is that yes it's a trap but not for you incel!!! ? i'm glad we agree

You are aware Jow Forums isn't some secret internet club right? This place gets plastered in the news all the time and is passed around by people to simply come and laugh at the freaks. There is no reason to assume everyone lurking and/or posting on here are all the same.

>makes a generic shitty passive aggressive post, exactly as a stereotypical woman would
>expects people to believe that she's the exception
At least make an argument, you lazy cunt.

glad we agreen then

My gf is basically this picture and she's the single best thing in my life. There are good ones out there.

Most based post in thread origamiogregano

They're just few and far in between man. It may be up to luck or fate or whatever for you. But i hope you find it dude.

Thanks user. My grandmother that was married for 55 years told me this fact and she made sure that I knew it was two sided. Women should take care of their men and men should take care of their women. It takes both putting in work to make a relationship is a job and a serious commitment to make each other happy and fulfilled.

same here man I have a gf exactly like the OP pic
there are some genuine exceptions out there bros please dont give up litterally just be yourself there are weird girls out there that share your mindset and interests.

Attached: 1556493152380.png (1024x1024, 1M)

Everyone makes posts like that
Baka robo

Yes.I used to have a major crush on a girl I met in Japan.
Pei was her name. She was the embodiment of cuteness and wholesomeness.
Always talking to everyone, making sure everyone was feeling okay, she was funny, cute, small and overall just perfection incarnate.
We spent quite some time together as friends going out in Shibuya, Shinjuku and especially Akiba.
We had similar tastes on a lot of things and she even liked whenever I sang with her at Karaoke even though I feel like I sing like shit.
We talked about nothing, our life, friends hobbies
She was such a hard case though when it came to gifts. I offered gifts to some of my friends there and I knew she had not a lot of money and always wanted a dress she was eyeing in a store. Didn't buy it because I respected her and she would have been mad so I just bought her the Youjo Senki Light Novels that came out at the time as well as a plushie.
Needless to say, I developed a crush on that girl as time went on but we were getting insanely closer to the end of my trip-school time.
I confessed to her after we went back from Akiba one afternoon. Got rejected in the nicest of ways.
I understood there that she doesn't really know what Love is and just see everyone as friends.
Sure I felt a bit down but I had the biggest of smile. It was so cliche it was funny and yet it was why I loved her and it made me love her even more. She was just pure, genuine and innocent.
We hugged when we parted ways and she had to leave for Singapore (which was something big since she was very shy and conscious at the simplest touch or contact).
We kept talking afterwards but it slowly died down as I started to get caught up with Uni and so did she.
Yet whenever we talk, it's the same cute and pure girl who basically accepted me for whoever I was and saw me as a true friend.
Now I just think about myself and my waifu. I don't even bother with love. Because I'm not interested anymore. She was the one

>jus bee urself women luv that bro !!!

Attached: 1544387467258.jpg (800x504, 115K)

i said you have no experience with women. clearly you are either a virgin or you have your head up your urethra. also gtfo with your evopsych pseudoscience. most reputable scientists will tell you that evopsych is complete bullshit.

and my point is not that its a trap. there is no trap. your so-called chads are not weak willed ninnies getting charmed by womanly wiles, and the weak willed ninnies (incels, you) arent even part of the equation.

its not exactly a secret club but you arent the victims of a normie internet smear campaign like you think. r9k is still mostly robots or cyborgs. nothing here is fun or interesting enough that a normal individual would go out of their way to look for it on Jow Forums

>ignores the rest of my post
you can trust the right woman user dont write them all off just because 90 percent of them are on the cock carousel.

women only know about taking love not giving it.