Lift every day

>lift every day
>at this point it's my life's purpose
>move in with my older brother
>he doesn't work out at all and he's bigger than me
>this morning my autism takes over and I shove him onto the couch to prove how strong I am
>he grabs me and swings me around like a rag doll
> he pins me down from behind
>can't move at all
>so frustrated that I cried over it
I HATE THIS HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE STRONG

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 1.3M)

hahahahahahha retard

Without going into whether or not what you're saying actually happened: What the fuck is your problem?

You moved in with him? You should be the one bowing down and respecting him. You have the audacity to get physical with your older brother?

lifting makes you better at lifting.
in fact, it makes you slower

I know it was stupid but I'm really angry about it

I pay rent too it's not like I'm a freeloader

this raging twink thinks that his "hard work" can overpower pure good genetics i fell out of my chair reading this op how much longer till you realize subhumans have no business at the gym and it's only a place for chads to get even chadlier

I can probably lift more than you ever will and I don't even have balls to make it easier.

>me pick up heavy things and put them down
>me big and strong

Attached: 1513726236266.png (442x500, 52K)

How much can you lift? Friendino origipigi

>imagine thinking that lifting will give you an advantage in a physical situation

If you actually trained something practical like bjj or jjj you wouldn't have gotten pinned. The muscles created by lifting weights aren't the same as muscles created by doing martial arts.

115 bench
165 squat
185 deadlift
I've never done real PRs

i'm 5'4 129 lbs

Fuck you bitch I'm strong I swear

i will manhandle your twink body user and fuck your boipussy till you cry like the bitch you i'm your pimp don't forget

Attached: 1556842780484.png (270x514, 151K)

You probably are. That doesn't matter at all though when you don't have leverage, yea sure it's easy to pick up heavy weights when they are nicely balanced on a bar and give you perfect leverage but try using that strength on a resisting opponent for once.

That's where martial arts come in, if you knew how to wrestle you'd have him in an arm-bar before he even knew what the fuck was going on. Fighters do benefit from lifting weights but that's only for those that can already fight well.

If you have a good physique then now it's time to get into some club and start training your technique, and don't let your height discourage you. Being small can be a huge advantage when you're wrestling.

Also you're 5'4, might as well just take the pink pill and get topped by him again.

Attached: nxz1wx4cio911.jpg (768x1024, 76K)

You aren't picking up on the signals

Nigger you literally bench 50 kilos, my sister can press more what did you expect.

Learn how to fight dumbass

clearly you lack agility and prowess
do some cardio, learn how to box, etc

You aren't picking up on them at all either

Drop lifting and pick up cardio+squats
You're his bitch now

maybe I have a vagina too did you think about that?

>f*male
>lifting
BWAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAA, oh oh no no no no

Attached: 1490699506848.jpg (249x249, 13K)

did i allow you to speak you tranny fag i wish i was your brother so i could put your bitch ass in a headlock daily for disrespecting me, your pimp

>lifting and nothing else
>being strong
user...
What about your calories? Diets? Your calisthenics? Your endurance? Your pain and sacrifices? Your training programs?
It's not just uhhh i'm going to take these weights i will be so strong
Ask for some programs and read the fucking first thread on Jow Forums.

>OP tries to fight her older brother and gets surprised when she gets absolutely demolished
Listen lass, the only boys you will ever be able to overpower are twinks. Any average man can fold you into an accordion at the drop of a hat, no training required.

Highscool age amateur teenage boys will outperform female Olympic athletes in sports :)
Sometimes lifes just not fair.

>not even lmao1plate bench

Attached: tenor.gif (100x100, 251K)

>those stats
lmfao
i'm 1/2/3/4 and i'm not going to push people around because i'm delusional enough to think i'm "super strong"
you dumb cunt

I really hope your actually a girl, for your sake.

I would have got flustered if I were you. He could have done anything to you when he pinned you down. Anything...

kek i can do over double that and i don't even work out

wtf
be gf
we can get stronger together

Hahahahaha
A woman thinks she can beat up a man! Your people are made to be bred and if necessary have that happen by force, you silly girl.

Attached: d7b.jpg (300x169, 13K)

do you want to be my qt strong gf? give me your discord

same and i'm literally obese and in terrible physical shape.

Just get some anavar lol. It definitely has no downsides..

post ht and wt
origbhj

>Be me inherent strong man
>On the couch enjoying some reruns of The Big Bang Theory
>Autistic brother bursts out of the door and runs into me all of the sudden
>Realize he's finally over all that anime pussy shit
>Realize he just wants a hug but cant express himself in a normal way
>Hug him back so hard that we fall on the couch.
>He lets out a fart
>I let him go and he runs away into the room.
>He starts crying :')
>After 15 years of therapy he finally starts showing affection

Abandon your just world bs and buy a gun if you're afraid of being physically overpowered

even the shittiest anime is better than the big bang theory

i'm thicc baby, don't you worry. just give me your discord

you ever let your big bro pin you down and fuck you?

No, that's gross. He's gross.

>tfw big sister will never wrap her legs around you