Appropriate responses when people at work ask if you exercise?

>Oh hey user! You work out right?
>Everyone around the office has noticed.

Attached: 144026_00_2x.jpg (1184x735, 138K)

>Yes, I do exercise
Why are you keeping it secret user?

>Yeah, I exercised my dick in your mom last night!

>”haha just a few pushups before bed now and then”

I usually just say I do push-ups a couple times a week

>mfw I wear long sleeves and sweaters on dates so girls don't see my swoleness

if you've ever told someone at work you exercise, you'd know why it's a bad idea

I say yes.

Then they ask me what I do.

Then I tell them I lift weights.

Then they tell me “oh Olympic weightlifting?”

Then I say, no, just free weight training

this

also
>I just take the stairs once in a while

Unless some girl asks me, then I say “ I just eat a lot of fruit and veggies ;) ”

kek

now they all talk about you

behind your back

and laugh about "the fitness freak"

here's another line to drive

the point home

Why not? Most of my office lifts. Programmers, artists, game designers, even management takes boxing lessons.

tfw gym closeted, always afraid of telling the others that you lift

Nice spacing schizo

No, I don't tell people, but occasionally colleagues comment on my gains and I thank them and its a nice experience

Lol dude, no one cares this much about you, plus “fitness freak” is not that bad of a reputation. Why are you so insecure? I don’t mean to offend you, but concealing something as universally acceptable as lifting is somewhat extreme. I get you don’t want to talk about your anime figurine collection, but lifting? COME ON

>haha yeah, wii fit and zumba

The fuck? I am new to Jow Forums when the fuck did getting Jow Forums turn into a societally bad thing?

Attached: Confused Doomguy.png (226x204, 4K)

Nice poem, retard

Eyerape.
#metoo

being fit is in, it is the 2010s you dumb NEET.
even for women it's trendy try to build a bit of muscle

>me at work
>start packing salads with great macros for lunch
>make a protein shake in a blender bottle every afternoon
>someone asks if I work out
>I tell them I've been on a strength program for the last 4 months and I'm trying to gain 15lbs by the end of the year

somehow, word got around and now everyone in the office, even hamplanet HR cows had advice to give
>apple cider vinegar
>you know protein is bad for your kidneys
>you need to stop eating carbs
>working out too much is bad for your joints

then, if we ever went out to lunch, no matter what I ate, someone would say
"oh, user, are you done with your diet or something?"

"Yes, oh nice"

It's trendy to be fit but saying you actually put a lot of time into the gym isn't.

"no."

So? Let them talk.
You niggaz care way too much about what people think.

>Nah just Wii Fit and Zumba

>>you know protein is bad for your kidneys
what did they mean by this?

What the mean is they heard about an article that took part of a study out of context, where people with already damaged kidneys eating a bunch of protein makes it worse

>be fat fuck at my internship last summer
>find out during the fall I gave myself diabetes from eating garbage and being said fat fuck, horrible heart palpitations, feeling like I’m on the verge of death
>going to the gym every weekday and massively cutting out carbs, down about 70 lbs
>the company brought me back for a full time position
>everyone tells me how good I look
>”what made you want to start losing weight user?”
>”something just clicked I guess haha”
I didn’t ask for this

Attached: 48D30986-1EFE-450B-8557-2BC556926C69.jpg (373x521, 29K)

BASED
A
S
E
D

I say
>fish oil every morning when I wake up

>going to the gym every weekday and massively cutting out carbs, down about 70 lbs
good fucking job!

>eats out with friends
>oh, what happened to all that fitness lifestyle thing?

That’s probably the most annoying thing people say

This and whales trying to drag you down. The majority of people are willfully ignorant about fitness and will work to sabotage you to keep you in the crab bucket.

>"haha just some pushups you know and maybe a jog if it's cool outside"

Attached: 1567818027170.gif (645x773, 8K)

>I tell them I've been on a strength program for the last 4 months and I'm trying to gain 15lbs by the end of the year
They wanted to hear a simple 'yes' and some hook or comeback for smalltalk, not you coming out as an autist.

>tfw 8 months into Jow Forums and mom still can't comprehend that just counting macros and calories is not a diet
>always asks if i can eat x or y on my "diet"
>sunday is my one day a week i dont do any meaningful exercise besides going on a long walk, use the day to buy groceries and generally eat any cravings ive had for the week away so i dont have to worry about being tempted to eat shit on training days
>i still count calories on sundays just less worried about macros
>OH IS THIS YOUR CHEAT DAY?? DO YOU WANT THIS HALF A LOAF OF BREAD I BOUGHT
Why is nutrition so fucking foreign to people

>actually I got one of those Iron Gyms
>I just use it as a pullup bar, but I'm up to 5 a day!

Because our education is dogshit.

>then, if we ever went out to lunch, no matter what I ate, someone would say
>"oh, user, are you done with your diet or something?"
I get why this pisses you off but 95% sure that's just people trying to make some conversation.

>Yes.

Attached: 1546178623576.jpg (378x506, 49K)

>just lucky i guess

Attached: shhhh.jpg (788x524, 133K)

This. People are just huge drama queens these days and can't eveb take the least bit of banter anymore. A lot of Jow Forums related ones need to tell themselves how hard being fit is, because the whole world is against them.

Love Larva, most the korean pros have so little personality

I had a massive heart "incident" with ugly palpitations, heart rate went up to 200bpm for like 2-3 hours i legitimately thought i was gonna die, and that's the moment i stopped eating like a fat fuck and actually cared for my health. insane progress since then, maybe the best thing that could happen to someone is a big scare

"Oh yes, thanks for noticing! I follow a strictly vegan diet and do zumba every other week."

>not sabotaging other people's gains so you look even bigger in comparison

Nice user. Nice.

Attached: 1508045804651.jpg (839x1067, 99K)

prople won't try veganism though, you have to give them a lower bar.

try
"I only eat fast food for breakfast and healthy food the rest of the time."

"healthy food" will mean anything to them. it's the permission to continue eating fast food that they'll seize on and make them want to try it

nice user

Attached: 1568036526085.jpg (540x680, 61K)

nice user

cute user

Attached: 1567832260988.png (500x296, 90K)

you have to be 18 to post here

Yeah sometimes, gotta be in shape, right?
That's it.

HAPPY DAY

>gotta be in shape, right?
Kathy you won't believe the fatphobic shit that new guy said to me in the breakroom.
He didn't
He did! I'm telling Mr. McNulty before I leave, he has an open-door period scheduled from 3-4pm

OMG
I can't even

You just...did not

Attached: corporatewageslave.png (903x594, 715K)

Based
Being fit triggers not-fit people, especially if it's obvious your being fit is the result of deliberate choices which are within their control, like, say, not eating shit.

If you share you workout, butthurt crab people will go on a rampage because your existence threatens their sense of self-worth. Before they were wallowing in their being fat slobs as something inevitable they just had to deal with, now you're reminding them in fact this is a consequence of their own shitty decisions.

Fats will then employ a number of coping mechanisms in order to deal with you:

>Brand you as extreme, some fitness nut
>Claim your lifestyle is unhealthy
>Comment on your food as unhealthy or bizarre
>Ostracize you for refusing to eat office shitty snacks

>Haha, no, just 10 pushups before bed! Guess it's just genetics!

This, the moment people find out you workout, that's all they ever talk about with you. And then they start telling you that all you ever talk about is the gym when they're the ones who bring it up.

>gotta be? Are you saying i have to be in shape? Or what? Is that a threat? Hey Karen from HR, user the fitness nazi health nut is threatening me with his constricting world view and is anti body positive! Forcing yourself and ideals onto a person is like a form of rape! RAPE!! RAPIST! Stop raping me! fire him and make sure he can never work in this field again

Based as fuck

Nice+based

i stopped being such a weak fuck a few years back (thanks Jow Forums) and got my shit together so I'm not barely passing my PT test every year worrying about being discharged from the military.
i told people i started lifting and some of the other gym bros at the time went with me to teach me how to lift correctly and to keep me motivated. they eventually retired or moved on and soon i was the only person going to the gym. i ached for what i imagined to be the good old days of when i first started lifting with someone who had similar goals and didn't hesitate to give me shit when i didn't feel like going or motivate me to get to a new PR, and I started to offer others at work if they wanted to learn. every now and then someone would take me up on it, and a few of them went on to being great workout partners.
they've all gone, Jow Forums, they're all gone. different bases, separated, died.
i sperg about working out to hide my weeb powerlevel when people ask me about myself, and my supervisors would foist the fatties and dirtbags to go to the gym with me so i could teach them how to lift, but it just isn't the same.
>i wouldn't want to be as big as you
>it's just so much hard work for so little payoff
>i just want to pass my PT test
>that's your warmup? haha, i don't know if i could ever lift that much
>i don't want to look like a "bro"
>i'm just not feeling it
eventually they all give up, or they're so screwed up mentally they can't comprehend that being Jow Forums is an end in itself. no self-respect, no motivation, no ambition to be more than just passing. now i just tell people i only lift and don't do cardio so i can't help them pass their PT test, or that my program only works for one person. the only upside to all of this is that I can be an asshole to people about it, being in the military, and I can tell them to their face they don't have what it takes. i can't imagine the suffering civvies go through.

>Nah, just skipping around the park and zumba, boss

Just some yoga and salsa classes.

Attached: diamond_love.jpg (640x916, 57K)

>"Just some light yoga"

Yeah I do some jumping jacks because it's a full body workout

namefag pls go

lots of feels here

quoting for truth:
>i wouldn't want to be as big as you
>it's just so much hard work for so little payoff

Ok

Grasp the offensive while the enemy is preoccupied.
>Have Boss
>Introduces new employee
>Her name is Bethany
>”hi my name is Bethany, what is your-“
>”Yea I do workout, thanks for noticing. So yea. I’d offer to show you around the office but it might count as cardio and cardio is for faggots”.
>Boss asks me to see him in his office.
Think I’m getting a promotion boys.

>I pray for my muscles.

I was a 300 stud, living in the gym who finally did leave and this..

>the only upside to all of this is that I can >be an asshole to people about it, being >in the military, and I can tell them to their >face

is the ONE thing i miss the most.

Imagine not doing this

MC-NUL-TY?

Attached: Untitled.png (557x597, 283K)

>My abs? Oh I have fun with my friends and I laugh a lot. Tightens the core and it's the best medicine!
>Lats? I used to climb trees a lot as a kid, maybe that's it
>I just eat lots of chicken and drink plenty of water

>Not saying the response that gets the most giggles from the females

I dunno, I woke up like this

Attached: WO7GVNW.jpg (383x292, 20K)

you have to be 18 to post here

I say yes. Never had those problems you are describing, so it’s probably better to downplay it a bit.

nah 99% of the time it is insecure people being snarky and passively aggressively taking jabs at you for "trying" to improve yourself.

sad cunts gonna sad, enjoy the fact that your mere existence mogs their self-esteem

>lol u dont?

If you're not flexin' a 'cep you're a beta, Chad would probably demonstrate a rear double glute spread in front of the office just to show how swole he is

there's this woman at work that constantly talks about the most boring shit ever to whoever sits next to her during the breaks

she started exercising regularly like 6 months ago and honestly every single day is her talking about wtf it is she and her PT did the day before

what? why?

>6 months
>PT
why tho

fart noises

I'd say i have a diet that solely conssits of female jizz

good shit bro

Your Mother cares for you. She wants to do stuff for you. Make her cook you chicken breast and broccoli and let her put some seasoning on it. If you go on about how that is the best shit ever, she will make you it every day.

Nobody at work has said anything to me yet. The last few months though my boss hugs me all the time and over the summer (short sleeve shirts) roasties start to lay their hand on my delts when talking to me. This never happened before.

Attached: 1551899390549.jpg (1600x1153, 447K)

Why would they ever erect their trebuchets so close to the river?
Wouldn't they get stuck in the mud?

A lot of the time trebuchets were made on site after the initial siege lines were drawn. If they get stuck in the mud they'll get cut to bits and used for kindling.
Edward I had a custom trebuchet called "The War Wolf" that he rolled about the UK. He would not let Stirling Castle surrender until he saw it fire a few shots.

Nobody except children buys that autism. You are not fooling anybody.