Raw Garlic

Raw Garlic chads report in

How has your raw garlic experience been so far

What's your preferred method of garlic ingestion

Attached: garlic.jpg (1100x734, 77K)

garlic is toxic that’s why you can only eat a little of it

Somebody wanna garlicpill me?

Masculinity is toxic that's why you only have a little of it

mental erections i barely woke up today. paired with banana and black chocolate. fuck my bed is gonna be broken soon

based

my pee and fart smell like garlic

Is eating garlic or just taking an allicin supplement more beneficial? Garlic itself has little allicin iirc

What’s the trick to taking the garlic pill? Do I just eat a raw clove every morning? Twice day? Three times?

Ate 2 cloves once. Immediately projectile vomited with a burning sensation in my stomach that lasted for hours.
That said, wrapped in something fatty like prosciutto, it's very edible, even tasty.

Garlic needs to be chopped up with a knife before eating

Pros: high test

Cons: desynchronises brain waves

That's weird. You sound like a pussy

chop a clove into small pieces, put something that coats it over it.
I use Mayo

Once a day? I just read the studies that they performed on rats and they confirmed that testosterone was increased through garlic consumption but they also found that too much ended up shrinking the rats testicles and reduced their fertility.

Attached: 7b5e0358d8b037a3158e7edd48d3485a.jpg (250x300, 23K)

Chop it up and throw raw garlic on top of freshly cooked meat, or you can eat it as a small snack by dousing it in honey.

Heat destroys allicin though

I don’t cook the garlic, I put it on the meat after it’s been out of the oven for a few minutes. Surely that won’t fuck it up, right?

How many garlic cloves a day?

Nope, try eating it on an empty stomach, you'll understand

Okay gonna Dumb it down for you anons.

Step 1. Peel Raw Garlic Clove
Step 2. Crush garlic and let sit for 30 mins
Step 3. Swallow crushed garlic clove with liquid of some sort
Step 4. ???
Step 5. Profit

1-2, anymore will definitely make you into a chemical weapons factory.

I eat it all the time. Helps with recovery and fatigue..

this.

does it really? that's good to know.

Haha

Try homemade pickled garlic, it's the most based thing on the planet. Tastes good raw and the stench is heavily diminished.

why do I cruch it and let it sit for 30 min? I wanna know the ins and outs of garlic magic.

I just chop garlic and put em in water bottles. anyone else do that?

Oof

Garlic contains binary enzymes: alliinase and alliin. When you crush the garlic, you rupture the cellular walls separating them, so they mix together and react to form allicin. Allicin is what gives garlic its health benefits. The synthesis is not immediate, so it's a good idea to let the pile of garlic mash sit in the air for a few minutes.

Allicin breaks down over several hours. So pre-diced garlic is worthless. Garlic powder is worthless. Garlic supplements are worthless. Allicin will degrade very quickly under high temperatures. So cooking ruins it.

One of the components of allicin breaks down when exposed to acid. So don't go eating a whole garlic cloves like a pill.

If anyone doubts the information in this post, it's because they are a vampire. Don't trust them.

Crush your garlic. Then chop your garlic. Then don't cook your garlic. Then immediately eat your garlic.

thnx based garlic hierophant supreme

You guys are pussies, I just went to the fridge, threw a whole clove with the skin on into my mouth, chewed the shit out of it and swallowed.

Yeah seriously fucking pussies.

Attached: just.jpg (185x273, 7K)

You need to chew for 30 mins to activate the allicin

what about odourless garlic supplement?

>what about odourless garlic supplement?
the odor is the best part you moron

Is garlic healthy?

>Cons: desynchronises brain waves
What does this mean?

But what is the benefit of raw garlic, garlicgod?

I looked up the resting thing and it looks legit. Any differences of crushed vs chopped? Like using a handheld press? Also, first thing in the morning, midday, or before bed?

kek

>how do I get muscles without working out guys please help

Oh fug

ham and cheese sandwich with crushed garlic

Attached: 234335.jpg (740x543, 414K)

It's all getting chewed to shit in your mouth anyway lad, it won't matter.

Huh, I know its unhealthy but I love fried plantains (tostones) and I'll mix tons of crushed garlic with some olive oil salt and lime juice. The mix is tasty as fuck to me but be forewarned your breath will smell, replace the plantains and you might have a healthy snack.

chuckled

How's your stomach? Did you get ulcer already?

Mix it with yogurt if you can't handle the taste. Mix crushed garlic with yogurt, add pan-cooked spinach, some olive oil, and salt. Tastes great too.

As with most things it's better to just eat the garlic, though your sweat will smell like a botched pasta.

Reminder that damaged garlic can breed pathogens like botulism and i would recommend using something like apple cider vinegar to strengthen your guts