Didn't see the thread. Post disgusting piggies to motivate each other

Attached: ruff.jpg (521x371, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/82-625-x/2011001/article/11411-eng.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=IfyrOlihhjo
instagram.com/p/Bz_0iOBJHHW/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fat people are morons.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 1.52.14 PM.png (752x559, 91K)

Went 21 years without steping food into there, went there recently and my god these pictures are only just a glimpse. Mystery meat 56% and fat ugly ghetto blacks and white trash were 80% of the customers. Every other person was wearing pajama botyoms and a wife beater. It was a horrible expirence.
Fuck walmart.

>athletes aren't number one
Excuse me what?

If you have never seen it watch Idiocracy my young zoomed friend, it is a terrifying vision that reflect today as much as the future it portrayed

I live in Toronto so our walmart doesn't have that many obese people but my God does it feel like you've teleported to the third world. Some of the worst genes I've ever seen in that place. Literally everyone is la creatura except with 0% European genes.

based as fuck Idiocracy poster, my dad and I both love that movie. It's a comedy, but it's actually really depressing in watching it in the current year, because it's so on point.

people at walmart suck ass, but it's a great place to go for non-food products. The prices are undeniably good. It's just an assessment of whether you want to look at all the beasts in the store

Attached: mart.jpg (500x313, 50K)

>people at walmart suck ass, but it's a great place to go for non-food products. The prices are undeniably good.
The only reason the prices are so good is because they outsource all their production to fucking China, which means they're outsourcing slave labour and environmental destruction. All the while destroying the ability for local businesses to compete with all of our regulations, laws, minimum wage etc.

Shopping at Walmart is supporting globalist kikery to its fullest.

>assess whether you want to look at all of the beasts in the store
Walmart is a gift to us all. You only need to walk around in there for a couple minutes to gain the motivation needed to fix your life.

www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/82-625-x/2011001/article/11411-eng.htm
>prevalence of obesity in Canada was 24.1%
Still less than the US, but Canada is full of fat fats too.

>tfw over 1/5 people are obese and that's lower than the US

Attached: wow.jpg (450x613, 41K)

tfw no moldy beanbag gf

Attached: 3DCEB92C-5BA7-4F51-A13B-C92F3A8041EB.jpg (640x633, 111K)

Toronto isn't representative of Canada as a whole. You just don't see obese people here the way you do in middle America.

You guys know that 99% of those pictures are photoshopped, right?

> firefighters are in top 5
How?

The list is just a shitpost.

Based and even red pilled.

>other professional specialties including 6 completely different jobs
What..?

A random guess would be they use bmi to rank professions.

>#5
What a fucking cop out. Just OTHER.

>BMI is used to rank Jow Forumstest professions
>pro-gamers & streamers #1

Don’t forget to eat a cake to smash the patriarchy!

Attached: DC11E23F-CF3B-4F80-BF19-78CAF9C92754.jpg (640x539, 403K)

Somehow every paki within 200 miles shops at mine.
I had to quickly fill a prescription for my dad yesterday and it was like stepping into a third world nation.
So much for my nice little white suburb.
Some of them were even cosplaying as spooky ghosts. Who thought this was a good idea?!

Given that college professors are on that list, it's probably determined by reading tea leaves or an animal's liver or some shit.

Attached: obesitytimeus.gif (612x451, 567K)

>BMI

That's so outdated it's not even funny anymore.

>tfw average dude aside from being fit
>walk into walmart
>essentially an aryan good in comparison

Its weird, how come none of us bump into each other at wal mart? Where are all the other human beings? How come I dont see these hobgoblins in the same denisty anywhere else?

I think walmart is like that ikea scp or some shit.

Aryan god*

Fuck me im a retard

>people

Attached: wrong.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Easy mate, Walmart and Fastfood drive ins are the only places they go apart from work.
>if they work

>shooglet

That sounds like an orc name kek

Attached: sheDied.webm (640x480, 2.86M)

Attached: fatWasted1.gif (200x200, 895K)

bpp
>why no run into each other?
I usually go to these stores at odd hours, right after opening, or right before closing because I hate crowds, lines, and other people in general. I’ll also usually make a straight line to the stuff I want and get out as soon as possible.

Attached: ahShit.gif (200x200, 817K)

When the fuck is gookmoot going to allow audio outside the gif boards?

never because it backfired immediatelly

Attached: pepeRacist.jpg (720x865, 109K)

Attached: soyExtraLarge.png (560x870, 892K)

Attached: 1514143143678.jpg (640x640, 84K)

Maybe Im foolishly optimistic, but that cant be the reason, right? I know the sterotype of work->shop->tv->bed is true to an extent, but is there really that many people who live like that?

Shits mind boggling.

damn I had no idea Lizzo looked like this now

are these FtM trannies?

Attached: 1556387233444.jpg (326x352, 19K)

Attached: 1551699750604.jpg (860x2143, 456K)

Attached: 20190905082913-e46220ca-la.jpg (1108x404, 169K)

Of course they don’t live like that, user. You can buy shit off amazon, so there is no shopping other than picking up fast food. But even this is cut out with favor, Uber eats, door dash or whatever other services. It just;
>sleep
>work
>wait for delivery man while watching glowing rectangle
>eat
>sleep

i almost sharted on megabus yesterday. never eat gas station food, ever, no matter how hungry you are and how long the ride is

t. megabus poor

>if youre sad you shouldnt listen to the voice telling you to do something to fucking fix it
>eat loads of shit and be a fat cunt instead

Attached: Screenshot_20190909_160448.jpg (1080x978, 304K)

>work
no work, only consume

Attached: 1555518306546.jpg (709x593, 175K)

this is terrible advice. I did this for a summer of loneliness and sadness and it made it 100x worse.

infuriating stupidity and cope from the commenter

this person is so entitled it's aggressive

How do you get so fat the cleft in your chin disappears?

I sharted in bootcamp during PT. Was afraid to say anything and everyone was gaging around me. horrible day

Attached: tanks.png (500x576, 156K)

That thin privelege bitching is annoying, but what really gets me is the drama over not finding fitting clothes. Lets pretend that being fat isnt a choice and she just is unfortunately unable to find clothes that fit. It still doesnt warrant this level of whining.

I have a friend whos 4'11" and literally has to buy children shoes because of how tiny her frame is. Its at most a moderate frustration. Fucking whiny cunts man.

A rational person would have said, "wow it's ridiculous that i can't even buy shoes I'm so fat.. I need to lose some fucking weight". Tumblr ideology gave all these people an out to maintain their shitty habits and life.

i should really make a burner account to respond "whatever fatty" to all comments like this.

>never improve!
>just get worse!
>last name is literally "cope-k"

To be fair, from her fucked up world view she is being (sort of) rational. The HAES cult has convinced her that losing weight is literally impossible. And when you consider that many of these hamplanets have spent their entire lives as butterballs, its probably not a stretch to believe thats how theyll always be.

Not to defend her for being an uneducated retard, but its kind of sad to see how these cults can lock weak people into a cycle where they will never improve.

youtube.com/watch?v=IfyrOlihhjo
>wasted
accurate. she paralyzed herself.

yeah, you're completely correct there saged user.

I'm just showing how I think because I'm not a tumblr sheep. I broke my leg, gained 10 pounds, and I felt like a piece of shit. So I just ate less and worked out to feel better, ended up a lower weight than I was before the injury. Feels good

legit infuriates me that there are people like this. so fucking pathetic and defeatist

Attached: cate22.jpg (540x540, 21K)

Unquestionably redpilled.

>Omg this poor girl! My heart stopped when she said she couldn't feel her legs! There is nothing remotely funny about that! I actually just came on to see if she was ok because I saw this on Twitter. In between the heartless comments it sounds like she managed to escape with just broken legs? Not fun but thank God it wasn't her neck or her back! As for those of you laughing and making fun of her....wow. Just....wow.

>wrong
based peopleposter

y tho?
it reminds you of something you have within you, but don't want to admit/acknowledge it?

they would mostly either be too low or too high

crimson chin to double chin

what you got against Americans OP

nothing, I'm an american i actually like walmart. Shart in mart is just funny

didn't someone have a post on how they thought it was something to do with diet pills that walmart stocks. some kind of pill that is basically a laxative and the fatties just shovel that stuff in hopes of easy dieting.

Attached: 1536888634931.jpg (1242x1663, 401K)

Yes, I don't have it but I remember as well.

Many of the fat loss products cause you to just shit out that gross oily stuff you see in the pics if you eat unhealthily on them. You're supposed to eat healthy and take the supplements, but the fatties obviously don't do that, so it results in the "shart in mart" situation.

>unironically pro-soda

This is the equivalent of saying cigarettes aren't bad because they contain basil oil

Attached: 1533065617070.jpg (460x681, 102K)

>be me, overweight womanlet with tiny feet.
>born with thick calves, only body part that has some muscles.
> Buy cute thigh high boots on sale during summer.
> tfw when I cannot zip them up beyond two inches.
> Decide fuck it, gonna lose weight.
> Lose 20lbs, still cannot zip it up completely, only one more inch to go.
This was one of the biggest triggers for losing weight.
I'm gonna make it guys.

311 lbs 59% bf fatty here for your abusing pleasure

t. never been in a walmart.

gross. lose weight. fasting would get you down in lbs super quick

Let's fucking go user, nice

Exactly the reaction I would have had, and described in

Attached: catzilla.jpg (480x360, 36K)

You should strive to better yourself user

Already lost 34lbs in 6 weeks, I just love fhp so I figured I'd contribute.

Once you have the job is really easy to let yourself go. The majority of the day is sitting around and then a lot of stations make giants meals. If you don’t make staying fit a priority it’s easy to get caught up in eating bullshit and watching tv during the enormous amount of downtime during a 24 hour shift.

>the midget that runs in
lol

A little bit, but it's mostly just pathetic and disgusting.

Do people believe it when they say shit like this, or are they somewhat aware that theyre just lying to themselves?

even if you argue strictly macros, how much soda are we talking here? the equivalent in blueberries would probably be 5 pints.

Attached: frutas-deerfield-illinois-quartilho-cestos-de-michigan-mirtilos-exibido-na-etiqueta-de-preco-de-merc (1300x940, 218K)

You can not make that instagram up.

HOLY FUCKING SHAMU

instagram.com/p/Bz_0iOBJHHW/

Can we get a pic of your small feet and thick calves?

user, you are not the sort that is hated here. Admitting fault and striving to correct it is noble and honorable. Being willfully ignorant and continuing to claim that being fat is healthy because it’s easier to be a fat sack of fuck is not. What you are doing is the right thing, use the hatred you have of your shortcomings as fuel and one day you will be surprised to find it replaced by pride. Don’t give up man, you’re gonna make it

Second this. Big calves are the telltale sign of the true thicc gene in women. Post feet and leg pics anonnette

saged wisdom, hard agree

Yeah rereading that it’s clear it sounds like strokeposting, lmao

bpp

>class snobbery
AFAIK, water is still cheaper than soda, fat fuck.

What state do you live in? Here in California it's not too bad, there's a lot of short and fat spics but the white people I see there (which is rare) usually look normal

Personally I stay far away from those corporate shitholes unless I absolutely must be there for whatever reason. It’s funny, because physically speaking I am definitely healthy and active but not pro athlete level or something, then I step foot into one of those god forsaken places and I am suddenly a member of DEVGRU. It is disheartening to say the least.
That is exactly how they live. If you could even call such a hell living.
Infintely better in every way as well.

DO IT
LOSE THAT FUCKING EXTRA WEIGHT
LOVE YOURSELF user
YOU CAN DO IT

What the hell are those shoes? Do people actually wear those things?

>be college professor

My life is so miserable I expect to die from a stress induced heart attack at 46, but I am indeed not fat. Hurray.

>wow just...wow

lmao it writes itself

Attached: 1533019403288-1.jpg (1500x1000, 376K)