Is lifting the equivalent of makeup for guys?

Is lifting the equivalent of makeup for guys?

Attached: 1567622284144.jpg (640x640, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

link.springer.com/referenceworkentry/10.1007/978-3-319-16999-6_1401-1
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetics_of_physical_exercise
whatisepigenetics.com/paternal-exercise-epigenetically-enhances-expression-and-inheritance-of-a-key-gene-involved-in-learning-and-memory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kind of but not really, lifting actually improves you.

Well, make up does too.

No. Make up is a lie and lifting is improvement.

You can also wear make up.

Stop pretending you are a retard. It isn't funny or anything.

Attached: IMG-20190822-WA0109.jpg (360x357, 29K)

No! Are you retarded?

No, men's version of makeup is success.

The pump would be the equivalent to makeup I believe

Left > Right

Moisturizing, trimming your beard, getting a nice haircut and a skin routine is the equivalent of makeup for guys.

Lifting is a house rennovation. Make up is spackle covering a hole in a wall.

actually lifting is like fake boobs

Wearing shoes with lifts and hair transplants are the male equivalent. Make up is just a mask, lifting is just bringing forward your physical potential, which is genetic rather than fake, like make up.

>improving your health and fitness
Is the same as
>pretending to appear healthy

Ever since ive grown my hair and a beard women have been flirting with me hard. Accutane has also massively boosted my confidence.

Its a strange feeling, people notice me, and girls say nice things to me. Im not used to it.

no. you're not removing your muscles at the end of the day, every day.

You don’t remove your gains at the end of the day

No, lifting and improving your body are honest signals of your athleticism.

I stopped caring what she looks like without makeup unless we are seriously dating- getting close to procreation because I need optimal genetics.

Look good with makeup? Sure, lemme grab my jimmy hat.

Attached: download.jpg (132x130, 5K)

this, if she get rid of that small acne or whatever it is on her chin and actually smile she look way better without makeup.
makeup is a plague.

Lying about your earnings is the equivalent of makeup. They call it rape now.

Beards are makeup for men. They conceal your features, make you look more masculine, and give you a level of maturity you probably haven't earned.

Attached: 1565328259921.png (846x754, 943K)

The only male equivalent would be bald manlets who wear shoe inserts and hats.

>women have been flirting with me hard
>still a sexless incel

::thinkingemoji::

>lipstick beyond her lips
always looks retarded, roasties

Attached: 1537462702835.png (399x322, 56K)

Beards are make up for men.
She looks better without makeup. Caked on air brush look just doesn't do it for me.

>get rid of acne
>stop tucking hair behind ears
>smile
done

That's retarded. Your comment tells more about you than about anything. Makeup is not only used to hide but also to embellish. Lifting has mostly the same result plus it may or may not result also in a phisiological health improvement. Lifting does not tackle the actual problem that makes lifting neccesary in the same way make up doesn't do it neither.

Moving furniture in front of the hole in the wall is makeup. Spackle actually takes effort and restores value.

but user, hair behind ears, especially if done with a gently feminine gesture on just one side is a gift from norse gods

>Lying about your earnings is the equivalent of makeup. They call it rape now
It hasn't been prosecuted yet, has it?
If they are really not trying to hide hypergamy anymore It's kind of a good thing. I would have placed more emphasis on future earnings rather career interest if i had known at 18 what i know now.

No, lifting is like washing your face and keeping good hygiene, it will keep you looking young and handsome, not by faking it, but by actually keeping yourself clean. Lifting is the same but with muscles. Steroids are make up, roiders rely on it and get pissy when they get called out on it, remind you of that one stacy from High School?

Attached: BgN8FPDIAAA4lol.jpg (600x300, 25K)

Moist ache in 30s then nothing in my 40s then bigger moustache in my 50s and after that a caveman beard to the max! Facial hair before ones 30s is retarded as fuck and speaks only if insecurity. It was a sign of wisdom and maturity not a way to make thots be less repulsed by you.

Makeup is putting lipstick on a pig. Hell the name is 'make up' as in make-believe.
Working out has a functional aspect too it, you become better stronger.

link.springer.com/referenceworkentry/10.1007/978-3-319-16999-6_1401-1
Beards are a natural feature of my face. You can't say that i am being dishonest by letting it grow and managing it it such a way that it doesn't get in the way. The guys who shave are displaying more vanity and thirst than anyone else.

>make up is bad for your health
>steroids = make up
Nah, make up isn't necessarily bad for your health or doesn't trigger the oposite effect in the future to what you're getting in the present. Make up is in most cases accompained by a good skin and health care.

Women also lift, how the fuck is it the male equivalent to women putting on makeup?

Why is the intelligence on this board so fucking low?

ears are gross and must be hidden, just like feet

No matter what you do, if you put a mm of water and airproof layer on you skin you will damage it.
Your skin need to breath, it need to maintain it's balance.
This is why man age like wine and woman like milk.
My gf doesn't use makeup and her skin is beautiful, she is 22 and looks better than most 16 years old girls
Nope not even nomakeup makeup or anything, just a little sun protection every morning

>This is why man age like wine and woman like milk.
depends on the race. white people age the worst.

I can appreciate that there's a difference in how we think about them, but functionally they work the same way.

Don't get to caught in the definition of words, specially when referring to english words. make up just means to put something together, not to make believe. What you apply are cosmetics and cosmetics are what's related to beauty and order.
Lifting is putting a pig to run on a threadmill. I can agree that physiologically lifting has more added benefits, but make up isn't exempt of those either. Make up improves self-steem which makes the user stronger too.

>you

Attached: 65BCEA5F-A39E-4427-A874-ADF32E9AAF96.jpg (761x777, 50K)

Tldr. I like eyeliner on cute girls with nice eyes. But unlike eyeliner my body doesnt wash off in water and my body give me powers makeup cannot. Makeup is make believe; it's not what the person looks like it is a lie.

Well, the picture you posted gives you the answer. Being fit just increases muscles that are already there but are now being used more. So it's 'you', your genetics. Makeup is different, as your pic shows, it creates a different person. Those are not her eyebrows, they're painted on; those are not her natural lips, they're painted on; not her eyelashes, painted on, etc. You're complicating a very obvious and simple thing.

Lifting for men is like lifting for women.
Make up for men is like make up for women.
Are you all fucking retarded???

Imagine needing permission to grow your facial hair.

>make up for man=beard and grooming it in cetrain way. hair too or hat if u bald idk. cant draw brows tho
>lifting=push up bra or something
>roids=boob implants

>>lifting=push up bra or something
you fucking what?
push-up is the same as make up
giving the illusion of something that isn't there

>Makeup is make believe; it's not what the person looks like it is a lie
Following your logic plastic surgery wouldn't be a 'make-believe' but 'how the real person looks', right?

Roids

>So it's 'you', your genetics
>Your 'genetics' is in the exercise equipment of your gym
>b-but it's not natural
It's not even a well formulated naturalistic fallacy. You've even failed at that.

That's quite the leap. Makeup can just be washed off in 10 seconds.

Yeah in the sense that even if you do either one. People will still look at you and see that you have an ugly face

Then when does something start being part of 'the real self' of the person? 1 year, 2, a whole life?
A muscular physique requires constant training or what was once achieved will be lost in the future. The same applies to make up. So you're basing your reasoning about what makes something 'real' on duration. There's tattoos that are used as lifelong make up, even micropigmentation that lasts up to a year.

Honestly I prefer left way more, if she'd just take care of her acne it'd literally be perfect.

best analogy i could find man

Beards and roiding are makeuo for guys

That's a huge misrepresentation. Things stuffed inside you or printed on you are never part of the real self. These are like more extreme makeup. Even worse makeup you can't wash off in 10 seconds.

Muscles/aesthetics are objectively a real representation of what you look like. Likewise, would you say someone who lost a ton of weight and now looks healthy just covering up being fat?

>thinks that grooming yourself is the same as applying makeup in such a way that literally tricks the male brain into believing that you're ovulating.
Beards weren't even in style 20 years ago, how did women justify makeup then?

Muscle isn't fake tho. Fake muscles would be like fake boobs. Wearing platforms to appear taller would be fake, being taller would not be fake.

is this achievable natty?

If you fall for a girl with makeup, you can only blame yourself.
It's not as if she was "pretending" to look good, you SEE that she has makeup, it's IN PLAIN SIGHT.

Also, makeup is disgusting.

Beard.

Beards weren't acceptable for most of the 20th century. Try again

Fitness affects your gene expression. And through epigenetics, actually makes your offspring more fit. Does makeup do that?
The only comparison is deliberately lying about your wealth and status.

Also, the primary function of strength and fitness is protecting your mate and your offspring from the elements and competing males who would kill your children and rape your mate. Lifting gives you that ability.

lifting A. improves health B. significantly improves various things that come from better health, from reduced stress, to physical appearence, as well as better skin and etc (this is also assuming you eat properly along with your routine). C. it gives you social gains as u are just overall feeling better and can move ur body better, its really a wonderful feeling D. it trains ur mentality, lifting is majorly mentality

>male version of 10 minutes of painting is years of hard work

No, the natural makeup look is very confusing to 95% of men. You sound like a girl coping with wearing it.

95% of virgins. Sorry you have such bad vision.

she looks gross in both.

Attached: cgBIOIs.jpg (625x4184, 555K)

no, although imo the pump is its equivalent, since it's temporary

If it's such an unfair advantage, why don't men wear makeup?

Because it is deceptive and weak.

Like wearing fancy clothes out to a club or on a date?

You have a point, i have been guilty of getting a pump and taking diuretics to make me look more vascular before a tinder date. But i couldn't do that everyday.

Beard

good luck on getting that 1st gf my man!

Attached: 1551342241070.jpg (540x714, 44K)

fuck it, I'm going make-up shopping. Time to level the fucking playing field

Makeup tends to accentuate your feminine features. However, I'm really tired of the makeup meme and she looks better in the first picture.
The guys' equivalent to makeup is shaving/trimming your beard and styling your hair. It's extra work, and you can definitely overdo it, but it works well if it accentuates your look.

>Wearing shoes with lifts
kek, i do this sometimes so im 6'3 instead of 6'0. guess im a male thot

got source on your statement that being fit would make my offspring more fit?

There's already a female equivalent for that. But a guy who wears a fake Rolex and leases a car he couldn't possibly afford is faking wealth. That is like makeup. But how many men do that vs women who wear makeup?
Jenes and a well fitted t-shirt or Henley are peak male garb in 2019. And can be had for less than 50 dollars, less if you hit up thrift stores. Add in footwear which can be as functional as they are stylish, and you can't actually do much better as a man.
I only wear suits for special occasions to signify my respect for the event. This is our national costume and is a cultural tradition, not necessarily a sexual peacocking display.

Soul vs soulless

Not the same effect, women paint masculine features that 99% lack in order to look pretty (thich eyebrows ,long eyelashes, pronounce their cheekbones) Not to mention they also have the power of changing coloring and lips which aren't effective on men.

Men need bones.

oil injections

>got source on your statement that being fit would make my offspring more fit?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetics_of_physical_exercise

whatisepigenetics.com/paternal-exercise-epigenetically-enhances-expression-and-inheritance-of-a-key-gene-involved-in-learning-and-memory/

second and last downgraded. second is little old i guess like 30? but still cute

>white people age the worst
t. never dated a Hispanic girl

I think the last women looks better without. She has an intelligent look about her. But i often mistake that for crazy.

Nah, muscles from lifting gives you an appearance of an athletic, genetically decent specimen. Which you aren't, you're a NEET with no personality that sucks at physica activity besides lifting things up and putting them down.

Good luck with the wall roasty.

based. post results.
you can probably add shadows to make your muscles more defined too.

Facial hair is most approximate
Copebeard defense force welcomed

>can't grow a beard

Not really. I keep my gains when I take a shower.

No, facial hair is. It's the easiest way to pretend that you have a jawline.

Attached: IMG_20171031_045219.jpg (1280x720, 125K)