tfw will never find a workout bro irl that browses Jow Forums so we can workout together spouting memes then at night...

> tfw will never find a workout bro irl that browses Jow Forums so we can workout together spouting memes then at night meet up go to the city and fuck around
I don’t want a gf I want a best bro that browses Jow Forums and spouts memes

Attached: FAE2B4A1-487B-44D7-A105-2A7271DE1022.png (3496x4024, 1.78M)

650?

"workout" is a noun; you mean "work out".

people who regurgitate memes IRL re always cringeworthy and low IQ. Using a fairly popular website is not a personality trait, and you sound like an idiot saying “kek” out loud in real life.

Who cares what you sound like to other people as long as you are having fun you seem real uptight loosen up baby

anybody in Latvia who wants this also ?

Attached: 92E6E3C8-6B3B-4DE9-B025-5633DBED1E18.jpg (1024x683, 231K)

I hear you user, we gonna find him someday..

Attached: 148-1486857_11125521-apustaja-hug.png (657x420, 51K)

Yeah who cares let them be

myfitness galeria riga?

I don't get why you finished that first sentence with 'around'

Look at these dorks, we're better than them right guys??

Someone have the screencap with the user that got fit for his pillow?

I gained a lifting bro recently, but he browses reddit instead of Jow Forums... don't know if I should drop the bench barbell on his neck or try to correct his ways

Sounds unironically based actually.

He’s a blue piller

so you want a maximum walking cringe

Now imagine if they were all built like Bradley Martyn

yeah because we don't expose ourselves to normies thinking we're quirky or funny.

The thing is, it has to already know Jow Forums . Because you can't go tell him to browse fit. He could see the shitpost threads that are here. And if this happens, he will look you like a weird faggot