"user, sweetie, I love you, but isn't it time you start to outlift your girlfriend?"

>"user, sweetie, I love you, but isn't it time you start to outlift your girlfriend?"

How do you answer?

Attached: 1228761.jpg (1440x1439, 153K)

bet her clit is so enlarged she can actually fuck me in the ass and hit my male g spot

Fuck her in the coochie with my big pp

"If you'd just give up a little of your gear, bitch, it wouldn't be an issue. I'm tired of hearing you yap, get down on your knees and gag on my bwc."

Hiding this shitty tranny roleplay thread and telling all the faggots who unironicly respond to it to post body
post body

I love a cardiobunny type girl I know, so this situation is not bound to happen.

so you're attracted to weak girls lol ok user

I'm all for varbie loving but when they get to this level of bf it just makes them to manly she would look way better with a bit higher %. Unfortunately the fall for the same trap that man do only focus on upper body and leave core/legs small

Attached: 1566190886360.jpg (674x1692, 169K)

You know, it's hard to draw a line exactly... but OP is not a varbie, she's just an ugly riceant bodybuilder. This is what a zipperhead varbie looks like, you need the Barbie to be a Varbie.

Remember, no guy likes a girl bigger than them, so if you don't even lift and pic related is bigger than you and you're intimidated by her... who cares, DYELs don't deserve an opinion.

Period.

Attached: 1228255.jpg (810x1022, 145K)

As opposed to your female g spot?

You know, now looking at her... this girl is probably not Asian. She must just have squinty eyes, but I don't tend to save pics of mud girls, so you'll have to use your imagination.

Isnt it time you hopped off the test and var? Your starting to take on masculine features.

sure outlift me now..while I outearn you ... and then when you're 50.. I'll join the fray and outlift you.

On another note.

>currently living with my parents for a couple months because just moved back home from far city until i move out again here soon .
>bartender at the restaurant my mom manages moves in on the floor below
>she is a female bikini competitor. >She is a varbie but not to this extent, she still has a really feminine look though the test has slightly changed her face.
>body is stupid though
>she definitely wants me but i habent beeen the best reciprocator of the feelings
>would def let her dominate me and wrestle with me thats my dream
>has said if i ever get in a fight or need some space from my parents i can come sleep on her couch
>we always run into each other tanninng by the pool or working out in the apt gym
>the other day saw her coming out of the elevator to let someone in the building who was coming to visit her. Definitely one of her schmoes/sugar daddies
>need to make a move but how
>just won a NPC state show last month btw shes legit

Thoughts? Wish i had a pic of her. How do yall feel about these women? How do yall feel about then having sugar daddies to fund their training and hobby?

>she has a little muscle, I'd let her dominate me

I never understand this logic, even if my gf were 7 feet tall, 450 lbs at 5% bf... I'd still be a top. Why should that change your sexual preferences and she's BIKINI not even a fucking bodybuilder... so she surely has less muscle than you. I don't get it.

Based muscular asian poster

The duality of their muscle and naturally submissive Asian behavior is hot.

Attached: 1181613.jpg (1080x1296, 111K)

>naturally submissive asian behavior
Ishygddt

>I dont have one

I’d tell her that my speed and dexterity are far superior to her brutish strength, before tipping my ‘dora.
>Appear behind her so fast she thinks I’ve teleported
>Unsheathe my meat-katana from my tracksuit
>Nothin’ personnel, varbie
>Plunge my pork sword into her mucky furrows

Attached: andro.jpg (645x812, 110K)

It doesnt change mmy sexual prefernces. I dont care what the girl looks like im into subbing. Im also a great dom. Just part of my wide range of sexual interests dude.

She does have less mass than i do but it would be hella fun having a girl that can roll around and hold her own. I guess you wouldnt understand

You don't have to do this, as ridiculous as it is, not even us guys into varbies like OP, there's a difference between varbies and bodybuilding bitches.

Attached: 1557277393281.jpg (1080x1349, 115K)

that face looks as lifeless as its made out of plastic
kinda scary

U first + timestamp.

honeslty i expected your post to be some meme shit about how being dominated is for betas but you made it quite reasonable

Viciously tackle her down using my high level rugby tackling. Pin her down using my high level wrestling. Choke her out using my high level BJJ.

Attached: IMG_20190804_121546.jpg (1347x1494, 352K)

goal body

The female equivalent of a dude who only trains upperbody

She has a little nice arm definition and vascularity and a nice waist. You don't need much more than that for a female.

facts

it's gay to like a woman that's muscular at the top

user, SWEETIE

Attached: 1568013848038[1].jpg (1024x878, 58K)

Just look at her fucking face. It's so ape like. She could be darwins missing link. Creationists btfo

Is it straight to like a man who's feminine at the top

Yes but her quads are still insanely disproportionate to the rest of her body. Well rounded physiques with a little extra focus on upper/lower depending on gender are always the most attractive.

>give me some of your fucking var and i will, dumb cunt

It's only gay if you fuck a man.

Being dominated in a relationship is beta as fuck, but the only beta in the bedroom is a guy that denies himself what he enjoys. It could be weird crossdressing pegging shit with barbed wire lined dildos, as long as you keep that shit behind locked doors, it literally doesn't matter.

Vaginas are not gay

That's the Brazilian style "wellness" look with huge ass with monster quads and hamstrings... and a tiny little waist. Thank God they're bringing it to the Olympia in 2020 I can only pray it becomes mainstream outside of Brazil, because that style makes my cock diamonds.

Attached: 1126110.jpg (1080x1221, 114K)

Imagine a muscular upper body woman giving stroking your cock with her massive forearms or sucking you off with her masculine face

gay

Yes. trans women is a straight guy fetish

you don't see gay guys lining up to fuck em even if they have a penis

I wouldn't be down for it, but no matter how manly a girl looks... sex with a girl is straight. No matter how girly a man looks... sex with a man is gay.

Attached: 1515166375921.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

Sex with a passable tranny is less gay than a muscular woman

>having sex with a man is less gay than having sex with a girl

I'm tired of you fuckers with "sexuality is a scale". Either you're a sodomite or not, fuck off kike.

I just need to cultivate a little more mass...

Attached: m06.jpg (1280x1680, 407K)

That must be what you tell yourself when you swallow a mouthful of semen

It's called preference user

Don’t make me revoke your gym privileges, bitch. You’re gonna sleep outside tonight.

Maybe once you can run up a flight of stairs without panting.
>gotta go fast
Hard to tell with all of the fake up on.

Attached: 7A3F15CC-B0DE-43D9-BA0A-BD94C1EADFE5.jpg (1280x1074, 142K)

>cardio
Tellu your gainsu, sayonara.

>look like a mutant chicken nugget
Or
>be lean and go fast

Isn't it time you get off the juice?

I'd rather look like a mutant than a faggot.

I sincerely hope you are trolling because if you aren't, you are incredibly stupid.

Many people are elastic with their preferences user

"Isn't it time you get off gear, sweetie?"

>not also running/swimming while using bodyweight for maximum functional gains

>the duality of man

AAAARRGGGGGG NNNNNOOOOO CCCCC-CCCCCCCC

It’s varbies vs bitches that take tren or winny

But mutants are awesome user, runners (except for short distance sprinters) don't even look like they lift in clothes.

Attached: serveimage - 2019-09-09T223548.608.jpg (640x480, 54K)

Mutant gang rise up

This is more than likely a dude.

them's some hairy nips boy

How about you stop hiding the roids, cunt.

How can one outlift his arm?

das it

Attached: 1530104585958.jpg (640x632, 76K)