How many and which of these apply to you?

How many and which of these apply to you?

Attached: boipussi.jpg (1205x997, 280K)

Stem
Fug

You should remove communism and replace it with nazism/pol. Every single person i have met that was like this was a hardcore nazi/alt righter

Nazism/pol is interchangeable with communism sure just curious about stupid robots

what's wrong with being infatuated with Rei's Goddess-like figure ?

why did best dg album after nldw get selected for this shit

xanax, soundcloud, macintosh plus, and r9k ofc

about 6.5
tfw i dont even remember the last time i didnt drink something out of a plastic bottle

government plates, soundcloud, machintosh plus, Jow Forums, /c/, maga awoo, discord, kkb, used to have a tumblr but don't use it anymore

Discord, tatami galaxy and steam.
Why the fuck is that actually good anime in this image?

steam also applies

lmao you think nldw is better than govt plates

To me that looks like a mish-mash of completely unrelated and often opposing subcultures

I constantly drink bottled water and do nothing, even visit this board wish I'm just visiting for the first time in a few months cause i got bored.

>Implying Jenny death isn't the best album

trutrans
>anime girls
>cyberpunk
>sailormoon
>Jow Forums
>discord
>games

Kerokero Bonito blows and I only bang trannys, not one myself.

4:

lain
stem
r9k
EVA
tatami galaxy

FUCK I MEANT 5

original

Damn, the robot board got me good. What is the top right manga? If I enjoy most of these things I'd probably enjoy that manga.

Attached: Fellforthememe4.jpg (1204x996, 713K)

>stem
>love live (and other anime with cute girls)
>Been to /jp/ a couple of times
>a bit of xanax but that was a while ago and never that many, only for drinking and never daily

I'm not a weeb or a tranny but pretty much everything else

I'm confused as fuck. Is this image like mocking the nu-r9k of trannies and stuff? I am really not sure what to make of this image.

Both are forms of fascism. Also look at Momiji's hat ("Awoo" if you're a zoomer)

Attached: 1555537398631.jpg (681x384, 115K)

Tatami Galaxy > Everything else on that list.

I don't know what half of this shit is.
I've seen serial experiments lain, use discord and obviously browse r9k.

I'm guessing the joke here is that the chemicals in plastic bottles messes with your endocrine system? I don't drink soft drinks.

Death Grips and traps only. I really wish I enjoyed anime and those other stuff but I just can't bring myself to like them. Even games got boring.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-11-10_at_10.36.15_AM.png (1510x884, 1.45M)

Just Death Grips (not Plates tho), and the high games low playtime.

Attached: 1555944469694.jpg (2448x3000, 1.94M)

R9k only. The rest of the stuff I really hate, that manga fucking blows too

thats because its fellows on the moon

vaporwave, Lain, Eva, discord and some videogames. The rest makes no sense. Why would a MAGA awoo poster agree to communism?

nge and tatami are good
r9k ofc
that's it

i only use discord because my friends use it, i don't really enjoy the idea of my messages being stored on their server forever.

Death Grips, KKB, MPlus, soundcloud, r9k and discord.

stay noided robots

You just throw a bunch of unrelated stuff on that image, this could basically apply to anyone.

Discord and Jaypee

stem
r9k
lain

Thankfully, none

Worn those programming socks in top left a couple times but don't wear any girly clothes regularly/am not a tranny, just a bit of a fag