I unironically eat human flesh for the macro benifits

I unironically eat human flesh for the macro benifits.

Attached: smug.jpg (820x836, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2189571/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I doubt this thread will gain traction but I have photo evidence and stories. ama

Then post them faggot

Dubs of truth. Post timestamp.

Post them fag

You so realize that the more human flesh you will get shaking at a later day. Well not shaking but violent tremors. You should stop Me Dhamler.

Go back to /x/, schizoid

Attached: 27E0FA33-1370-4938-8A7A-C3A0FF5FD1A2.jpg (640x786, 403K)

Bullshit. Such bullshit. Elite eats tortured children every day and they're the most healthy people. Of course we can't see them. If you eat healthy human, you cannot get any disease.

It's called rickets. Have fun laughing at nothing and slowly dying a miserable death

Pics are on my other phone (dead, ill post them in an hour or so). I study medicine at a very well known university in western Europe so I have access to fresh cadavers at my please. Of course I can't take them home legally, but the inventory is so poorly organised that you can literally gain storage access and smuggle the meat home. I prepare my meat privately as 2AM to avoid flatmates- where I flay the skin off as quick as possible. Once the skin is turned into a paste it can be disposed, and the muscle tissue appears no different from animal meat.

Attached: scribe.jpg (354x512, 90K)

No proof. Keep living in delusions and eating carrots while the elite eats tortured children.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2189571/
>Cope nigga

Cum is not flesh

kuru is from eating the brain, even the papua new guinea tribes that were literally banned from the practice for epidemic heath concerns still to this day liquify and lick the flesh of thei deayh.

The meat you get is probably from basedboys anyways, good luck with that much estrogen filled meat.

I bite my lips and the skin near my nails and eat it are the macros good or should I stop? Does the damage I cause to my skin by doing this cancel out any positives?

Of course you fucking dit, everything you eat gets taxed by your gut microbes and stomach acid. You're smarter than to ask that

that's really disgusting, kys

post proof it's been a while

Shitty underage edgy larp. LITERALLY kys you pathetic faggot.

actual legitimate brainlet

You ain't special hunnie I eat on average 10 billion human children per week.

Attached: yellow_dead_inside.png (304x434, 104K)