Get fucked up on moonshine and pot

>get fucked up on moonshine and pot
>bacne completely clears up next morning
What did my body mean by this?

Attached: lol.jpg (720x888, 334K)

You tried doing a slip n slide run on your back down the road because you were fucked up on shine

you made this story up

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more fulfilling than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years so that the world might experience a radiant bundle of happiness and love. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it amplifies the joy everyone she meets shall experience when she greets them and takes precious time from her day to make theirs a little better.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? Everyone. Strangers on the street get a friendly bystander that will wish them well, the homeless will get a wealthy and intelligent girl that runs shelters to feed them and find them honest work to get off the streets. The lucky man who marries her will get the perfect partner, and you'll benefit from gaining a second child in her spouse, one who will be a dear friend that thanks their lucky stars you raised such an astounding woman.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to grant your wondrous, miraculous daughter and all the people around her a better life. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL reward. Think about it logically

Attached: 1553130619018.jpg (528x393, 32K)

Well there's still a few small dots on the right side, but the left side is completely cleared up (which is a BIG improvement from how it was before). I probably had ~10 dots on the left side the day before, which literally disappeared over night. My back hasn't looked like this since I was 13

This was not what I was hoping for when I clicked this thread

Alcohol dries out your body which in turn dries out acne. Not really a sustainable solution though

I did and I'm loving it.

Your body is a super nigger so it doesnt affect you

This is true

basado

>alcohol is a solute in water
>alcohol doesn't expire
Literally a sustainable solution

Holy shit this is so fucking cute dude. I love you, never seen this pasta before.

People say sun fucks up your acne even worse, but once I went to the beach, wore no sunscreen and spent all day surfing and fucking around in the water with my mates, next day my cheecks were clear and clean af.

I unironicly agree but this is also why I hate living around spics

You suppressed your test levels down to 0 from the intoxication gl with the gyno

Not based, cringe and yikes and bluepilled

Attached: my nigga.jpg (1033x679, 168K)

You gotta think about it logically.

alcohol kills pathogens and bacteria in your gut. you definitely have SIBO or something. t. this happened to me

Kek, I've never seen this edit
Based and second breakfast-pilled

>yfw a son does everything but better

>People say sun fucks up your acne even worse, but once I went to the beach, wore no sunscreen and spent all day surfing and fucking around in the water with my mates, next day my cheecks were clear and clean af.

Nigger that's sunburn masking your acne. It didn't just go away. Once the sunburn wears off, it'll be back worse than before.

>Not really a sustainable solution though
This. I'm a recovering alcoholic and i can tell you that dry skin makes your acne worse in the long run. Not only do you look like shit & sickly, but the dryness actually worsens acne.

Rap? More like crap

Attached: cutie.png (225x225, 7K)