What was your most depressing birthday?

What was your most depressing birthday?

Attached: 1478784378437.png (960x960, 1.32M)

they're all depressing to me. End up alone. End up crying. I don't want to be around people though. lol

I think it was 17? Maybe 18.
>Had become antisocial loser, lost all friends
>At home with parents
>Mom asks what I want to do
>Tell her I'll try to think of something
(I didn't really want to do anything bc depression)
>Dad gets drunk
>Mom yells at him for being drunk again
>Big huge fight
>I go to my room to avoid being dragged into it
>Ends with dad going to his room to pout like the fucking baby he was
>Mom comes to check on me
>Tell her I just want to be left alone
>She leaves
>Go to dad's room, rip into him for ruining yet another birthday
>Both of us yelling
>Tell him I have no father, just some guy who lives in my house and mooches off my mom to get drunk all the time
>Say some other even more hurtful shit
>He gets quiet and stops talking
>Leave house to go on a walk and cool down
>Get back 20 mins later
>Dad got more drunk and he's now passed out
>Mom makes pathetic "birthday dinner" for me
>Eat and go back to room
>Eventually fall asleep

Dad died a couple years later from liver faliure.
Turning 23 this year and haven't even tried to
celebrate a birthday since this story.

you're such a dick user, i can understand being depressed but why tell your dad that? Did you really care that much for a stupid birthday?

On my 18th birthday i just listened to deathconscious and stared blankly at the wall.

Attached: a3785639980_10.jpg (1200x1200, 510K)

I hope you moved out. Miserable parents suck the joy out of life.

My 17th birthday I stayed locked in my room trying to avoid celebration and my mom walked in as I was asleep and laid down behind me crying and sang happy birthday and it woke me up and made me cry too.

Bruh shut the fuck up you don't understand me

It was a dick move, sure. But if you had more context
I think you'd understand why I did it. Wasn't even the first
time either.
>Did you really care that much for a stupid birthday?
It wasn't just the birthday. It wasn't just THAT birthday.

Nope, haven't moved out. Depression is a mother fucker. Failed this past semester of college, never had a girlfriend, barely have any friends, let myself get fat, work a shitty part time job, and haven't moved out of parents' house. I'm a real loser. But for what it's worth, mom is a great parent. It was dad and dad alone who made life miserable. We're both much better off without him.

Not my most depressing rather the opposite. I enjoyed the living shit outta that day.
>17th birthday comes up
>sitting in my room at my computer when my mom comes in
>"user sweaty happy birthday"
>Ignore her
>"Whats wrong? Are you feeling well?"
>Tell her yes and that she should leave my room. I dont want to celebrate anymore.
>she tears up and asks if I really want to abusive depressing person on my birthday.
>dont even look at her and say yeah, go away.
>hear cries
>a few hours later she and my sister come into my room holding a cake and a present
>spit on the cake and throw the wrapped present down the stairs
>both are crying and my mother is also cursing at me
>idontgiveafucklol.mp3
>an hour later my classmates show up
>she invited them to celebrate
>tell all of them to fuck off
>since I didnt want to be bothered anymore I went outside to the woods and got high on weed and alcohol alone. Shit was cash

A few weeks later she told that she wont celebrate my birthday ever again. Now I am 22 and we dont really talk much anymore. When I see her I can see the sadness behind her eyes and it just warms my heart. I wish I could hurt her and my sister psychologicaly even more than I already have. I just really hate females in general.

You are fucking cringe mate kys lol

>Shit was cash
Kek

shit b8 m8
originally of course

Thanks user! I really hope I will muster up the courage one day.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Thats awful, I'm sorry user, I hope you find happiness in life, maybe even someone who can help you celebrate birthdays as a joyous event again.

Attached: unknown-3.png (658x667, 305K)

A week ago I skipped my own birthday because I did not expect anyone to remember. Family organised me a suprise party, but I got a call from a buddy of mine to help him move. So I was carrying furniture until midnight while my family was home waiting for me. They did not speak with me much since.

>be me
>10
>hand out invitations to whole class for my birthday
>1 person shows up
>not even one of my so called "friends"
>go to school
>ask them why they never showed up
>they stifle laughter and claim they were all ill

>23 years old, 11 PM
>"...wait, isn't it my birthday today"
Yeah, I forgot about my birthday.

17,18 and 19th birthday
Just a normal day, no contact with parents even tough i live at home, Vidja and fap then sleep

I cannot remember the last time I celebrated mine does that answer your question?

agrreedd.

pretty much every birthday i've ever had since around 13. i wish my parents would just forget the date and let me suffer on my day in peace.

I remember one year when I was turning 9 or 10 I had invited like 4 people and only 1 showed up, another year my mum started to beat me and I was hiding under my bed crying, and one of my friends came in and saw me. I don't think I had anymore parties after I had turned 10.

My 12th birthday, That august I got diagnosed with fucking leukemia and was super depressed always being disconnected from my family and drugged up. All I asked were for some beats headphones, and they were nice at the time. But I could tell my mom and dad were still super messed up from my diagnosis and It was just drab in general. Im a lot better now, and not depressed thank god, my parents are better too and Im just glad its been years since that period in my life.

All my birthdays were just like usual days.
But who cares for birthdays after the age of 12

>What was your most depressing birthday?
single mother
poor family
we just never celebrated them

Attached: 1554218699583.jpg (257x196, 6K)

I don't know, all of them? I've never really had any friends so celebrating alone just kinda became the default. My mom would make a cake, i got to pick dinner, got a gift or two.
I don't really think about it that much during the actual day but i always end up crying myself to sleep when i think about how i've wasted another year of my worthless life.

Im turning 20 in July and i have a feeling this one is going to hurt the most yet, first time i wont even have my family around, just me and four cold walls.

Attached: 1539613034781.jpg (1000x1000, 440K)

Idiot. Its obvious it wasnt the first time and shit like that is just extremely tiresome

>don't even mention anybody you know when is your birthday, so nobody's gonna wish you
>wake up this cursed day
>looks like everybody forgot
>mom grandma appear and wishes you a happy birthday as the only two people who actually remember
>tell the not to do this shit anymore
>they still do it next years

E
V
E
R
Y
S
I
N
G
L
E
Y
E
A
R

I wish they had forgotten at least once. I just hate this cursed day.

almost the same
>poor parents
>depressed mother
we just ordered pizza and that was it

the fact that ive never celebrated a birthday

Attached: 32565435.jpg (1024x860, 261K)

i would not say they are depressing but inconvenient.
>family still buys me present despite i work and i have enough shit
> that is kind and supportive but i feel so indebted to the point i feel guilty of never being able to repay them
> they always want to invite me to dinner and take offense if i try to pay. i already did and they did not liked it

Basically, they care too much but they forget i'm a grown ass man and not a child. Sometimes it's tiresome and insulting

15th
>Want to do one thing everyday on the weekend
>Friday
>Wanted to eat dinner with just my parents and sister
>Mom has to work late end up I was the last one to get picked up
>Dad is busy with his new wife
>Older sister comes with us
>Wanted to go out to a a Italian place
>My aunt told my mom I said Applebees despite the fact I fucking hated that place
>Brings her two bad kids one of which is a baby and the other is getting into fights 24/7
>Eat a shitty burger while mom had a bad steak and sister bad pasta
>Aunt got hammered with beer, while her son ordered the most expensive shit and her baby cried over spilling her juice
>Saturday
>Wanted to buy a game and see a movie
>The game I wanted was suppose to come in the afternoon
>Got delayed to monday
>Wanted the see a movie with my Dad and sister
>Aunt comes again and drops off her ten year old son
>Told her that we were seeing a horror movie
>Had to cancel on that and was planning to see some madea movie because of him
>Couldn't even do that because we missed the showing
>Ended up eating popcorn in the lobby with my sister
>Sunday
>Wanted to go to a pool but wanted cancelled it
>Had to go because mom already paid for supplies
>None of my school friends came, except this fat kid because our mothers worked together
>Aunt brings her son's friends
>Ever since I was 16 I never told anyone I was having a party except my sister and parents so it wouldn't get fucked

This year
>its dads birthday
>I bake him a cake
>work hard on making vanilla frosting, it doesn't come out looking the best but is still edible
>dad tells me to grab a slice and he'll grab one later since we just ate dinner
>hours pass, ask him whether he had a slice and liked it
>says yes
>looking at the cake there is only one slice gone, the one I had
>I bring it up and he says he lied, he doesn't want any cake
>don't eat anymore, after a few days I throw it out
What did I do wrong