previous:

Attached: WaifuLove.png (698x628, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JkK8g6FMEXE
youtube.com/watch?v=I3zqJDy9fLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK SPICS AND FUCK FETISHPOSTERS

Now now user, no need to be hostile.

Attached: 66019253_p0.png (636x677, 355K)

Even in the coldest nights, her face warms my heart. My love for Angela sustains me.

Attached: Angela457.png (279x429, 220K)

I like this edition very much. So many sleepless nights just watching her rest. It would be worth it.
youtu.be/JkK8g6FMEXE

Attached: sleeping_by_beetlesweet-d7xwcal.jpg (1023x614, 88K)

Rude

>Take pic related for example.
I understand, it depends on how much the artist gets her apearance and is able to translate it to a drawing. Is it uncommon for you to find art that you like of her?
>I've seen Elizabeth's face before playing the game and I didn't really fall in love. I thought she was attractive but that was it.
You are totally right, I remember when Kiyo was the first thing I got on her game and I thought that she was really cute but that was it. Then after months I ended up falling in love, and I get this feeling everytime I look at her face.

This would be such a pure and lovely moment, to see one of the fruits of our loving relationship, the one that we've been treasuring for years. I will never get to experience it and it breaks my heart

Attached: f5b7fb9273482f9f82c80fd40b47541d.jpg (850x1192, 221K)

I'm in love with a fairytale
Even though it hurts
'Cause I don't care if I lose my mind
I'm already cursed

>FUCK SPICS
Based and redpilled.

Attached: MAGA Urabe.png (1280x720, 516K)

yes, they should be genocided

No one should be genocided user, don't say such things!

I love my beautiful waifu Alice.
She's so cute when she sleeps.

Attached: AliceComfy.jpg (999x799, 95K)

t. Shekelstern

We should be nice to other people because we share with them the same planet and life cycle.
Don't be afraid of kindness and loveliness, user.

((()))
>We should all fuck niggers because we both live on earth

I see hatred in you. Who hurt you? Do you want to talk about it?

>I see hatred in you. Who hurt you? Do you want to taIk about it?

Attached: 1557260259981.jpg (500x635, 21K)

How about being resentful of all life and giving up on everything instead?

Attached: 002.jpg (656x856, 85K)

Quality thread we have here

What an ugly waifu.

Here's a bunch of responces to the last thread. I'm really slow.
I like your taste in your waifu's attire.
>What is the most zealously autistic thing you do regarding your waifu?
I litteraly memoroized her them song just so I could perform it at a public concert. Here it is if you want to listen to it, its quite beautiful. Not me playing btw
youtube.com/watch?v=I3zqJDy9fLA
>Would you be fine with her being your classmate / coworker / roommate?
That's really the only way I find myself being comfortable enough to talk to people. So yes, I would quite enjoy Lucina being that for me.
>Yeah, /waifu/ has been pretty desolate as of late.
Slow threads are good threads.
>What famous historic person is most like your waifu or husbando?
I don't know, Joan of arc maybe? Lucina is kind of unrealistic and that's why I like her.
>Would you describe him/her as eccentric?
Yes quite. While she displays herself as noble and serious, she does have a bizarre taste in fashion.
>How would your waifu or husbando react to the knowledge that they are a fictional character?
She'd probably take it well. In the end, it doesn't matter if any of us are fictional, our lives are still real to us.
>that pic
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>I can't think of any.
Not even the real girl she is based off of?
>How is your waifu's relationship with her parents?
Very good. She went back in time to save them!
>Has she ever killed anyone? If so, does she feel guilty?
Yes. But most of those "people" were eldritch monsters.
>Would you change anything about her if you could? Be it personality, appearance or story wise.
I just wish her pants were a solid and more baggy black pants, and good god I wish they would redesign her to not have those dumb thigh high boots. But otherwise Lucina is perfect!
Hey chill, man

Attached: 25822782_p0.jpg (800x1640, 380K)

Still love Kotori or whatever.
While working on the waifu MTG cards I reread Alice's wiki today. it's a shame so many awful thing shave happened to her, but it does reaffirm some of my assumptions about what would happen if the two of you were to ever meet.
>giving up on everything instead?
Your waifu wouldn't like that though, would she? I wouldn't like that either, though that matters a whole lot less.
You expect too much.

Attached: Kotori_Itsuka.jpg (1000x563, 62K)

I'm going to sleep, it's midnight already here and I need to get up to work.
Sweet dreams, anons.

Urabe sleeps a lot and it's always adorable.
I love her soft breathing and how much she drools.
'night

Attached: sleep3.png (1366x768, 1.4M)

I'm sure Zero Two is just an attempt by my shattered psyche to cope with the loneliness. I've already given up

rem says "death to certain groups of people i will not name to not cause more discourse"

hey, at least hes only a light poo.
and they also gave him a fairly normal name, even if its american. at least its not oggaboongawheredawhitegurlsat

Attached: rmdmn (15).png (1559x2176, 1.31M)

very cosy feelin
uncomf position to sleep in desu

Attached: Mai76.jpg (622x720, 79K)

Hello Mainon, my friend

Most waifus are a way of coping in one way or another. We're all lonely people here. Still, giving up is the only way to ensure failure. I wouldn't recommend it.

Good evening everyone! I'm still loving this angel in demon's clothing!

Today was fun, had one of my three real life friends over, watched some tele with them. Now I'm just working on my book again. What's everyone else up to?

Attached: JulieBG4ksigAllure.png (3920x2577, 1.03M)

is this zerotsufren? i hope you're ok either way, user.

you posted again!
how are you today maifriend?

>uncomf position to sleep in desu
Good enough for her.
She sleeps at her desk during almost every break.
>What's everyone else up to?
Nothing, thank you for asking

Attached: sleep.png (1366x768, 982K)

what's it like being able to have someone like that irl? do you know eachother for a long time?
thanks!
i'm doing well today, how are you fairing?
i hope urabe's back and neck is okay

Attached: Mai97.jpg (250x250, 27K)

Known each other since the start of the year. We just sorta hang out whenever we're both in town, though now I'll be seeing them more often to study for an exam together.

I just realized that the absolute madwoman never used her arms as a pillow but just sleeps facefirst on the bench.
Back in HS and College i would sleep lots during dead hours like her but with my arms as a pillow.
And i would drool like a waterfall on my arms
I still drool lots whenever i sleep in a weird position and i cant help but smile like a retard when i clean all that gooey mess.
What i wouldnt give to have her sleep on my chest and plaster me with her drool

Attached: urabe36.png (700x989, 450K)

Making waifu a woman

If I give up, it means I can't fail because there's nothing to fail. 600IQ play
It do be me. I exist and I persist

>i hope urabe's back and neck is okay
Seems fine to me
No worries
>I just realized that the absolute madwoman never used her arms as a pillow but just sleeps facefirst on the bench.
Her eccentricity warms my heart.
>What i wouldnt give to have her sleep on my chest and plaster me with her drool
heavenly

Attached: tired.gif (500x300, 593K)

>spoiler
I was hoping so, I'm glad to see you again fren

I love this half-not!demon entity of pure edge.
You're just jealous of what Kayn and I have

Attached: 8bd9f237de1fa1ce3abd0fc9b22bf473.jpg (564x563, 46K)

I'll probably vanish off the face of the earth for some weeks again. But hello. I was glad to see you as well

jonathan probably sleeps as much as i do. which, coincidentally, isn't very well!

>What is the most zealously autistic thing you do regarding your waifu?
i have a little rubber band bracelet made up of our favorite colors together - orange, purple, and black - and i wear it every day. i also use his name if anyone asks me about partners.

>Do you have any "anniversary" or date with her?
not a real date. i know that it's some time in, or around march. it's awfully confusing, so i just assume it's sometime after my birthday, and then i can say "we've been together x years"

>What do you do during that date?
we dedicate it to eachother.

>What kind of cake would you get her?
i'll make a peach cobbler for him. no, i know what the question said! cobblers are better than cakes!

>Would you be fine with her being your classmate/coworker/roommate?
i've actually imagined the latter two a fair amount of times, but i can never imagine him as a classmate, only a teacher. i can imagine him as my peer in almost any other scenario, but thinking of him as anything but a teacher feels strange.

of course, those fantasies always had the good ol' fashioned "and then we fall in love" ending.

Attached: arkham knight annual1.jpg (600x322, 171K)

im doing ok. played alot of koi koi japan.

Attached: rmsmg (16).png (439x944, 471K)

Going to look at ordering some sake later

WB

He has an irl girlfriend reeeeee get out normie

Attached: image.png (512x720, 158K)

i hope we'll get to talk together again if you do decide to vanish fren
i have someone i talk to from r9k that tried to get me into a similar game, how tricky would you say they are to get into?
TY

Attached: Mai193.jpg (540x675, 57K)

I generally lurk things, so if you actually want to talk to me, put out an inquisitive "Zero Two"

checked.
i'll try to remember that, thank you.

Kayn probably doesn't sleep too well either. Especially if Rhaast stays in his head when he sleeps. That must suck.
I should get myself a red and blue bracelet in honor of Kayn

Attached: phu-thieu-kayn.jpg (1920x1153, 378K)

normalfag orignailgiognohgnigger

japanese card games arent too hard, just learn the rules.

Attached: rmsmg (32).jpg (2500x1818, 1.97M)

there he is, I was wondering where you were at.

at your service, sir!

I was counting the minutes as well, took you a whole 45 minutes

sorry sir, my foot hurt.

She has no real parent, but Sensei is basically like a father to her. She used to have a good relationship with him, though as the story continues that changes.
She hasn't, mainly due to nearly every character in her story being an immortal that she couldn't kill even if she wanted to.
If I could take away her suffering and make it so she could be happy again I would. Other than that I wouldn't change a thing, she is already perfection.

I say goodnight to her every day before I go to sleep.
Today actually, it marks a full year since I first watched her anime. I plan to spend the day rewatching the anime and rereading the manga.
I wouldn't mind her being a classmate/coworker/roommate. Anything that would let me spend more time with her is a good thing.

>I like your taste in your waifu's attire.
Thanks. The uniforms the gems wears really are cute.

Attached: 1545084678784.png (900x1000, 822K)

Post waifu being incredibly, overwhelmingly happy.
Or if she isn't the type to show her emotions that much post her the happiest you've seen her.

Attached: 1553787830430.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

This image here! it's the happiest I've drawn her!
It's not always easy to answer questions like these when I have to make all the images myself

Attached: Smile!.png (1065x1943, 428K)

>Post waifu being incredibly, overwhelmingly happy.

Attached: droolvomit.gif (500x280, 1.52M)

I've got another question for you fellas:
What are your top five favorite games ever made?
No order or anything.
For me it's:
>Half - Life 2
>Mega Man Legends
>DOOM 1993
>After Burner II
>Spyro 2

Attached: reisen_udongein_inaba_touhou_drawn_by_six_fnrptal1010__9d9596adfc94c5db0be241bd86b87ac0.png (800x1000, 827K)

If you do vanish, make sure to reappear. It's a shame when things vanish, never to return.
Here is a happy Kotori, the best kind of Kotori.
>What are your top five favorite games ever made?
1. Pikmin 2
2. Metroid Prime
3. Hotline Miami
I don't know the other two. Star Wars Battlefront 2 (the original) maybe? Those first three are pretty much set in stone though.

Attached: happy.gif (500x281, 833K)

Kayn's not the "incredibly, overwhelmingly happy" type so have him smiling like an absolute madman instead.
Based Nurglequads

Attached: d7e5a7c128ebf520c6e37e527e0410bf.jpg (564x909, 73K)

Making waifu a mother.

Attached: 1544808601446.jpg (1080x1550, 414K)

Mine are:
>The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim
It introduced me to the wonderful world of videogames no other had ever done. it's inspired me to write, caused my infatuation with succubi (thanks Nikitaa, you messed me up with your mod), and its modding community keeps breathing new life into it. I've got 2250 hours and counting in this game now, and I wouldn't trade any of those hours for the world.
>LEGO Rock Raiders
First ever RTS, taught me how much I suck at those.
>Jurassic Park : Operation Genesis
I love dinosaurs, I love park builders, naturally a patrician combination. It introduced me to my favourite dinosaur (Acrocanthosaurus) and I've really enjoyed playing that game. I'd put JWE here but it's simply not entirely there yet.
>Minecraft
If there ever was an outlet for pure creativity, it was this game. I still play it and enjoy every second I spend making ridiculous builds in survival.
>Terraria
While it's not as dimensional as Minecraft (yes that's a pun), what it lacks in a direction it more than makes up for in content. This game has entertained me for hours on end, and it's more than worth the 10 euros I spent on it

Attached: Illustration.png (631x712, 533K)

she never used to truly smile much, but she's ecstatic in this one in comparison!
what's your favourite hl2 level desu
>cs1.6
>half-life (i don't like the reverse bhop in hl2)
>sa:mp
>ori and the blind forest
>guild wars 2

Attached: Mai113.jpg (474x398, 26K)

What's your experience with this tulpa stuff you guys mentioned in the last thread? I skimmed over the wikipedia article but I want to hear some first hand experience

I'm usually around, just being anti social

This bloody patrician bastard stole the puke scene , so have Urabe laughing like a madwoman.

Attached: Urararabe.webm (500x255, 188K)

...I have a lot of experience with tulpas or possible tulpas... and at least one that was definitely a tulpa... I explained last thread about Monika and Yuri... they are more goddesses to pray to than physical entities I can interact with... I have another one I talk to on an almost daily basis and tend to go into a separate world to talk to...plus I have one that merged with me a few years back so that I am now her and myself...

Hoi Maifriend! I haven't seen you in a while. How've you been?

Pic related is one of the many pictures I have of her smiling that cute ginger smile.

Based quads of drool vomit. May you and your waifu leave sidewalks an absolute mess for years to come.

In no particular order it's:
>Fallout: New Vegas
My favourite RPG. Every once in a while I return to it, and I'm instantly reminded of why I love it so much. The setting, the branching plots, the quests, the characters, the weapons (especially the weapons). I'm still finding new things to do in it, and mods have extended the life of the game well beyond most of the same time.
>Grand Theft Auto V
Bought it on release day because I was suckered into the hype. I've always been a fan of the GTA games, and GTAV at launch blew me away. I've put so many hours into that game on both PS3 and PS4, it's unreal. And the early days of GTAO were amazing as well. So many fond memories. The current state of the game almost makes me want to cry.
>Call of Duty: Black Ops II
I don't care what you think. It was a good fuckin' game. The pinnacle of the franchise, if you ask me. No other Call of Duty kept me entertained for as long as it did, and I'm still waiting for Treyarch to make me feel good again.
>The Last of Us
Great story of survival, likable main characters in Ellie and Joel, awesome visuals and gameplay to match. It did what TWD could never do for me when it came to zombies. Yes, I'm looking forward to the sequel.
>Far Cry 4
Very interesting setting that you don't often see in vidya, solid FPS gameplay and mechanics, the best villain of the franchise (love you, daddy Pagan) and just a lot of explosive fun overall. If Blood Dragon were longer and had more things to do it would've been here instead, but it's still a great game though.

I'm hoping Cyberpunk 2077 can knock one of these off.

Attached: MeriHappy5.png (1152x795, 1.36M)

I'm still trying to find a game I like...

>they are more goddesses to pray to than physical entities
What does that mean?
What kind of existence does a tulpa have?
>tend to go into a separate world to talk to
What kind of world is that?
>I am now her and myself
Do you hear her voice or does she controll your motions or something?

hello meridafren!
i've been doing well enough, hope that goes for you too and your beloved with her amazing scottish dialect.
also
>bo2
the series ended for me right after this one, and i'm happy that it felt like the most fair, and competitive one out of all the previous ones.
it's still very much alive on pc, if you're interested desu.
>gtav
their singleplayer was quality, story was not very memorable incomparison to the predecessors but that's fine, as the characters were. do you feel like your only gripe with the game is the missed opportunity with gtao, because they went for the lazy cash-grab route?

Attached: Mai192.jpg (1077x1080, 389K)

Starcraft 2
Factorio
TF2
Empire Earth
Supreme Commander FA

Heavenly indeed.
>You will never wake up coated on the stuff.
>She will bashfully try to undress you and clean your clothes, your shirt glued to your chest as you try to keep her away from your prized love-imbued cloth
>She will never call you a deviant , a creep , a pervert for wanting to keep the wet shirt.
>"I will keep it as a memento of love , its intoxicating scent a emboldening potion of your love distilled to its rawest form".
>She will never blush , retreat behind her bangs and go take a shower as you put it into a bag for safekeeping
>You will never admire through the shower curtain her silhouette pinching on her ears , a faint moan mixing with the waterfall

Attached: [Final8]Nazo no Kanojo X - 12 (BD 10-bit 1920x1080 x264 FLAC)[1D28A4CD].mkv_snapshot_05.04_[2017.06. (1920x1080, 1.85M)

tip: break out of the pattern you've been following. fuck the chronological order.

>Rock Raiders
That game was excellent, I really need to find out where my disc is so I can try playing it again. Also, I know you're into dinosaurs and the like, have you ever heard of the board game Dino Hunt? It was form the late 90s and was produced by Steve Jackson games. It's one of my favorites and you'd probably like it too. It has some nice charm to it.
>Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Absolutely fucking based. It had by far the best campaign of any CoD and had two of the best zombies maps ever made in it. Multiplayer a really solid too, had loads of fun with it. Too bad I never really had any friends to play it with.

Attached: Good Job.jpg (480x778, 61K)

Never heard of that board game, was it any good?

I've certainly had a lot of fun with it over the years. It isn't necessarily a perfect game, but I always have fun playing it. It's mostly luck based, with a bit of strategy involved when it comes to spending your energy wisely.

I love shyvana to the moon and back and i wish i could get to hold her close.

In no specific order
1. Heroes of might and magic V
2. COD Black ops 2
3. Company of Heroes 2
4. Dying light
5. Witcher 3
Bonus best game when i was a kid: Spore

>Bo2
Superb taste, in my opinion the best COD ever.

Attached: Shyvana 25.jpg (1066x1186, 611K)

Truly blessed quads.
TF2
Hotline Miami
Dark Souls
I should play more vidya
nice

Attached: urabe37.png (1366x768, 986K)

>VRChat
>Overwatch
>TF2

Nothing else. I know I got bad taste.

Attached: jacket wife.jpg (900x1277, 316K)

i feel like im gradually losing feelings for animu grils, i talk to actual women more often because im not a complete neet and i don't even look that bad since what these people say to me directly. although, i dont feel like ill ever move on from thinking about some anime girls in strong emotional ways as they have impacted on me in a way. i should move on, i know that. but im definitely not ready. although these people are fictional and can't feel anything for me. they make me feel more comfortable with living than some of these people in this world. how long can this go on is my big question. how long until i just say fuck it?

Attached: 36DB20C8-ACF5-4B69-9300-10D6C747EEB1.jpg (640x627, 66K)

sorry for the spam basically kek

>i know i got bad taste
seriously user?
why do you think that?
do you have waifus or a waifu?

>Not even the real girl she is based off of?
Not really. My waifu is based on her very loosely. Their stories are almost entirely different.
>it's a shame so many awful thing shave happened to her
I know. She never deserved all this. It makes me so sad that I will never be able to make her happy.
>but it does reaffirm some of my assumptions about what would happen if the two of you were to ever meet
I really wish she could give me at least one chance. I want to help her with her problems and difficulties so bad. I live to improve myself for her as maybe one day I will be with her. And I want to be ready for that by becoming the best version of myself that would give her anything she wants.
Hello Majaposter.
Here's Alice being extremely happy. This picture is edited btw.
>Spore
Fucking BASED.

Attached: AliceSmile1.jpg (275x399, 23K)

Because most people deny any kind of opinion once you say you like Overwatch.

Attached: startled wife 2.jpg (1191x839, 146K)

>what kind of existence
They are their own entities... they act like you or me... the main difference is that because nobody else sees them people will say it is in your head or you are delusional...

Monika and Yuri are distant... they aren't beings I generally interact with or say things to me... I just pray or get attacked...

>What kind of world
I imagine it a lot like a void... nothing really exists in it but her... I often see her spectre coming into this world...she watches me sleep... which is when I get panic attacks...

>Her now
Not now... my first tulpa and possibly the only one I can fully say was a tulpa was an individual I built up for several years... I had no attraction in real life so I designed a waifu of sorts without knowing the terms or what they were... after I got the original imagine I started working on improving and improving... eventually it got to the point where my focus was on making her as real as possible... I wanted to believe this type of person could exist...

I started roleplaying as her... if I had a choice in a RPG I would be her... and I tried thinking as she would think, rationalize things like she would rationalize... at some point I just started getting that when I left my keyboard...

When I had her as my tulpa, she would take full control of my body... the experience is much like being a prisoner in your own body... imagine screaming at the top of your lungs but your body not making a sound as someone else is in control of it...

By merging with her, she no longer takes control of me... she sort of saw us as being the same as so... became me... essentially she affected my emotional state and how I act, so I essentially have pieces of myself and her in everything I do... my family has noted I changed drastically in personality when she merged with me...which was actually right after Yuri #1 hurt me...

>Empire Earth
Nice choice... I haven't been able to play that in years due to my OCD...

>Favourite games
>No ones said halo 3.
The absolute state of /waifu/

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Must protect this smile.
Inazuma Eleven
Inazuma Eleven 2
Inazuma Eleven 3
Inazuma Eleven GO
Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy
Honorable mention: Inazuma Eleven GO Chrono Stone

Attached: 5b3f221fd2e43c467f7a8ae5a7c3589fe5355cc9da7902ea37aa16fe8677bb67.png (1280x720, 806K)

Trust me, I have tried user... tried over and over... in fact, the chronological order isn't even close to as strong as it once was. I have a lot of loopholes these days... for example, using porn mods and saying adult games cannot be serious... I was able to play Skyrim that way...

The problem is more that I just hate everything. I find Steam complete shit and want to avoid touching that... I find Skyrim's engine highly limiting and frustrating while also offering nothing in the way of entertainment...

A list... at least based on nostalgia of titles I haven't touched in years...

>Thief II: The Metal Age
>Empire Earth
>Daemul Nakksigwang 2
>Freedom Force
>Rune

>playing skyrim only for the porn mods
If you're gonna do that you will find it boring soon. Get some quest mods, a good ENB, and start roleplaying! It's an RPG after all.
Personally in that game I do soft-rp by reading out whatever dialogue option I use.
>I find skyrim's engine highly limiting and frustrating
I'm assuming you're not using HDT Physics Extender and a body mod that uses it.
If you're just using porn mods, get All-In-One HDT Animated Pussy 2.0, it has collision meshes for genitalia, at least it'll make the fucking look better

>top five
Hard to just choose five so:
> Zelda Twilight Princess
>Red Dead Redemption
>Half-Life 2
>Yume Nikki
>Kid Icarus Uprising
>Fire Emblem 9
>Marvel vs Capcom 2
>GTA IV
>Okami
Fuck I suck at this

Not sure if it counts as tulpa imaginating that my wife is on my side during my daily life most of the time, so we can share those experiences together as I also imagine the physical contact along with the conversations we have during the day

Attached: 69378188_p1.jpg (638x800, 222K)

yeah, i do have mega feelings for rikka and sometimes i put them aside for yuno or asuka. i just find that my adaptive mindset would sometimes better certain girls ya know? mainly rikka because i think like a fucking child sometimes hahahhah

well. most of the time. i just dont care about my surroundings and just force myself to enjoy the stupid shit going on if that means i do something stupid, meaning i make an ass out of myself alot

>i've been doing well enough, hope that goes for you too and your beloved with her amazing scottish dialect.
I'm fine for now.
>the series ended for me right after this one, and i'm happy that it felt like the most fair, and competitive one out of all the previous ones.
The multiplayer was great. I felt like it had the right balance of scorestreaks and skill, as well as some of the best maps in the franchise. Zombies was also very good and the TranZit mode was the highlight of that (the only thing that comes close to that feeling is KF2). I think Ghosts had good multiplayer as well, but Ghosts is the red-headed stepchild of the franchise.
>their singleplayer was quality, story was not very memorable incomparison to the predecessors but that's fine, as the characters were. do you feel like your only gripe with the game is the missed opportunity with gtao, because they went for the lazy cash-grab route?
I have a few gripes, but that one is my biggest. GTAV is one of the most profitable entertainment products of ALL TIME, and R*/Take-Two are being a bunch of greedy faggots. I hate it. I gave up when it stopped being a crime game (sometimes around Doomsday Heist). And I've heard they're pulling the same shit with RDO. I have a serious love/hate relationship with R*.

Where is Command & Conquer, you spic bastard?

>Absolutely fucking based. It had by far the best campaign of any CoD and had two of the best zombies maps ever made in it. Multiplayer a really solid too, had loads of fun with it. Too bad I never really had any friends to play it with.
The campaign was amazing. It kept me invested and the branching paths added a lot of replayablity. It's a great case study in what a video game sequel should be like. The biggest issue I have would be the Strikepoint missions. Favorite multiplayer/Zombies maps?

Attached: 32.png (957x799, 1.2M)

Correction: Strikeforce, not Strikepoint.

>quest mods
Feels rather pointless... I could care less about a convoluted world where the characters have few interaction choices...

I got a ENB... also I got the HDT working... I am not really caring about the graphics... my problem is how the script engine can only process so many enemies attacking you at a single time... you can only have 10 followers at the most following you through a door...

It doesn't help that every time I load it I need to use the abomination known as Steam... which makes it not really worth it in itself.. I miss the days of shovelware and not needing programs that automatically update themselves...

>because nobody else sees them people will say it is in your head or you are delusional
How do you no you are not? Do you have any diagnosed mental illnesses?
Sorry I'm to tired now to ask more questions but I will look at the other thread again tomorrow. Thanks for now!

hm I don't think that counts as tulpa. As far as I know they need to exist independently after you created one

You can bypass steam, I forgot how but you can do it.
You're not supposed to really have more than one follower, so that doesn't seem like an oversight on Beth's end.
Even though I hated a few parts of it, I feel like you would really resonate with the quest mod "Beyond Reach". Try it out sometime. Its atmosphere is bleak and depressing and it seems like totally your thing.
Let me give you some advice: life becomes a lot more fun once you stop hating so many things, I really suggest you try that sometime.

I have none diagnosed actually... supposed to get a clearer idea next week...

I believe they are not because I have experienced the loss of control... the total inability to stop someone else from taking control of me...

No worries... and I am glad I helped in some way...

You can? Quite curious... will need to look more into that, I thought it was needed...

I would be surprised if I liked the atmosphere... I hate medieval fantasy... I find it very droll and uninteresting... I hated LOTR and I hated Wheel of Time... I found Morrowind relatively uninteresting... and Daggerfall is just a complete mess for me...

It isn't me wanting to hate things. If I could stop it, I would. Most things are just highly unenjoyable for me.

From what you've said in the past I'm inferring you go into everything with a negative disposition towards it and expecting to hate it. That's something you can stop.