Does Jow Forums like Patrice even if he is black?

Does Jow Forums like Patrice even if he is black?

Attached: 2c78cf_ONeal_10082010.jpg (916x800, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4hqIHAf0ZJU
youtu.be/LPq7CyHqQ2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

Can't speak for pol but I think the world lost Patrice way too soon and I wish I could hear him critique today's society

He put liberals in their place on several occasions. I guess that's enough to put him above most comedians.

The videos of him breaking down women and black culture are a treasure. I think it's because his mom was an immigrant. RIP Based Black man.

I listened to 6 or 7 episodes of the black phillip show. I have to admit he's pretty woke about wahmen

yes all blacks

Yes. His legend gets bigger every year.

This. O&A was the best platform for the prophet Patrice and the prophet Colin Quinn

I only wish he was still around to fuck my wife, right fellow magapede?

Yes

I do, and he was probably murdered. No way he could keep contradicting the leftist narrative like he did. He’d make too many black people think and we can’t have that

There's a distinction to be made between being black & being a nigger. Nothing wrong with being black, pol just can't tolerate niggers. Plenty of white niggers out there too.

I think this pretty much sums it up. Stormweenies might disagree but I think this is the general mentality of this board.

>Fight Club
>white man Scarface
deep insight

Was he killed by (((them)))?

Yes.

There's always some yank who says this every time he's brought up. And they're not wrong

Attached: 1394677007584.jpg (244x209, 24K)

Remember when he said he only dealt with "mid level jews" because all they wanted was money?

I really enjoyed his appearances on O&A and Tough Crowd. I also liked Black Phillip, too bad it didn't take off. Too soon I think...and Patrice was self-destructive when it came to maiking positive career moves. Still, he at least had enough insight to recognize this about himself.

Fuck off back to r/opieandanthony

>be black
>don't diet properly despite being more ethnically predisposed towards diabetes
>have a massive strong and die

Jews are truly unrivaled puppetmasters.

You can be racist and like some negros. Just because I think this guy's funny doesn't mean I want coons living in my neighborhood and fucking my daughter.

seeing the world today would have probably gave him a heart attack anyway.

*stroke

phoneposters btfo

He said you had to choose a "cartel", and he was with the jewish cartel.

He was never murder, because the guy was a fucking fatass that stuffed his mouth with food and he had diabetes.

Gone far too soon. RIP Patrice.
youtu.be/4hqIHAf0ZJU

r/opieandanthony is starting to become a circle jerk where posters are more popular than the content they post. It was fun while it lasted but it will all go downhill from here if you let the e celebs run amok peckas

I don't like anyone, faggot

RIP

Patrice taught me more than any white person in this world about women

He was a black version of Bill Burr. I still listen to some of his stuff occasionally. It's pure red-pill gold.

R.I.P. based Jamal

This guy has full episodes. youtu.be/LPq7CyHqQ2I

i don't hate anyone solely based on the fact that they're a nig nog

i put bill burr above him just because bill is still making content

>Massive strong

Disappointed this wasn't some slang I was unaware of

I like Patrice

He was redpilling men on female nature in the mainstream. There is no one doing this on that big of a platform today.

Yeah you’re probably right.

But months before his death he became vegan and was eating very healthy, doing cleanses and shit. Also it was a stroke that killed him. So I wouldn’t be totally shocked to find out there was (((foul play))).

Bill Burr does it, but not to the degree Ol'Patrice was doing it. He was literally spelling out red-pill theory to the normie masses. God bless his soul.

The only good nigger is a dead nigger.

It's not liek you can reverse years of damage, very common in blacks who have more simple digestive systems and are aversed to eating processed food, and then go and eat just that because they are poor.Also if you are diabetic AND fat you have constantly high blood pressure whatever you do.

I very much dislike lazy OP's where they address Jow Forums like it's one person, but yes, I like Patrice. One of the greats went too soon.

bill burr is pretty cucked lately though

I dont know, Bill is good but has this angry, projecting voice and demeanor about him.

Patrice on the other hand speaks with passion, as if it's his duty to spread the truth and he knows deep down that comedy is the only way to sink it into peoples heads

And Bill led this middle-class lifestyle while Patrice was a gangster, the emotion in him recalling the fear when he was in Prison. Theres nothing like it.

Patrice was a literal rapist. Listen to the story where he explains what happened, tell me your bullshit alarm doesn't go off. Some guy blackmailed her and she went along with it but later changed her mind and said she was raped? Yeah, ok...

Everyone in the O and A universe is a piece of shit human being, except Colin Quinn who is unironically too pure for this world.

Bill is a henpecked beta with a domineering wife, he's turned into everything he stood against.