Do you guys have any idea what this is? I noticed it after I got done lifting earlier today

do you guys have any idea what this is? I noticed it after I got done lifting earlier today.

Attached: 20190909_080836.jpg (4032x1960, 1.88M)

lyme disease

Cancer

it's a wart, have you touched any frogs, annoyed any witches, or gotten bacteria in any of your pores recently?

It could be anything user. Cancer. Diabetuus. Herpegonosyphilaids. It's probably just the big gay.

Do you have a button shirt? If you were crossing your arms against your chest it could be a button mark.

no... I was just wearing a regular t-shirt. I noticed it after I reracked the weights.

bumplestiltskin

oh well. didn't get many answers from thsi thread, but that's fine. guess i'll die :p

Yeah, we literally just have no idea.

ask /sci/

It's called a fucking thumb. You've got one on your other hand too

It’s AIDS

Looks like you got a blister from friction but it's burst during your work out. That's only going off one photo, so keep an eye on it and keep it clean while it heals.

Full blown, none of that Magic Johnson I'm going to live forever bullshit. He's got the Freddy Mercury shit.

it looks a lot like the beginning of a wart. whatever it is it looks pretty benign. i would not worry about it for now aside from watching it. if it gets the standard wart hallmarks (itchiness, calloused cauliflower) go ahead and put a wart pad on it (salicylic acid compress) or buy a wart freezer.

It's a wart, and warts are common among gym goers

you become gay, sorry man

I'm not joking but that's probably the start of lyme disease. Do you live in New England somewhere ?

Fuck godspeed op, it's barbell disease

you guys are retarded, this is ring worm

Straight up leprosy

Looks like galleria,son!eat a summer squash.contains beta cartilage,amazing healing probiotics.

Attached: 1567947589614.jpg (569x760, 59K)

This

Looks as if your skin got indented by something.

nerve gas stain, real shame

looks like you got the gay

your thumb got pressed to hard on the dumbbell, usually happens when the dumbbell is made out of cheap material. that or ring worms

molluscum contagiosum

t. doctor