If you feel you might be suicidal, and live in the United States...

If you feel you might be suicidal, and live in the United States, I urge you to call the Suicide Hotline for a live chat and additional resources. If it's not an emergency, but you want to know more about mental health, the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) offers information on their website and a free HELPLINE. If you do not live in the United States please seek out local resources. Jow ForumsSuicideWatch has a list that may cover your country: Let me know if you need any other guidance to people who help.

Attached: 63185674-isolated-image-hanging-rope-with-lynch-s-loop.jpg (1300x1300, 83K)

Suicide and everything negative should be encouraged, not the other way around.

lol has the suicide hotline actually ever helped anybody with their normie tier advice? Shit if anything I'd probably be more suicidal after calling.

Thanks bro. Whenever I feel suicidal I will just listen to that 1-800 song by Logic and be cured. Also when the heat from the greenhouse effect is melting the skin off of my face I'll just listen to "I love the Earth" by Lil Dicky.

>call hotline
>get swated
No thanks, FBI.

Wow you have convinced me. I am now no longer suicidal.

Nah don't worry, i'm going to kill myself only if i end up homeless or disabeled.
Life is so full of beauty, i just wish i had someone to share it with. Someone who could understand me for who i really am deep inside.

Just let them kill themselves already.

>all the SEETHE in this thread
just dial nigga they'll help your incel ass out

I'm not even suicidal though

while you were dialing the suicide hotline i was studying the blade so whos fucking SEETHING now

Redditnigger gtfo. Suicide is the only good thing a human can do. If someone suicidal, they should kill themselves to do a favor to humanity.

>Suicide is the only good thing a human can do.
2 edgy 4 me

It is easy to argue that humans are parasitic and that the world is better without them. You're clearly a reddit normalnigger who has never questioned the society instilled belief that human life has inherent value. You also seem to be a virtue signaller and don't seem to like other people. You probably are unironically brainwashed to believe "m-muh, if you make a law forbidding niggers from having more than 8 children, that's a violation of human rights! M-muh muh human rights!"

>You're clearly a reddit normalnigger who has never questioned the society instilled belief that human life has inherent value
I can feel the edge pulsating from the screen

PERMANENT SOLUTION TO A TEMPORARY PROBLEM MY DUDE

Attached: 1537349786216.jpg (301x490, 26K)

*only if they are ugly or non-white

Are you saying every human life has inherent value? Or are you only pretending to be retarded?

you wanna know what they do to suicidal people? you want to get put in a ward?

What is inherently valuable about them retard? The only thing we do is try to make things better for ourselves and that doesn't even work out for most people.

I've considered using their chat, but they want my zipcode.