Ideal NEET routine

I don't work or study, I can train, sleep and eat as much as possible for the next 3 months.
What's a good routine to get maximal strength and hypertrophy considering I have this much free time? I'm 5'10, 195 and around 1,2, 2.5, 3.5 , used to be well over 1/2/3/4.

Thanks for your advice brehs

Attached: 20190830_150642-1.jpg (803x1625, 805K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IMpuUUV2HeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>maga

nothing will help you, user. take the 3 months and read some books (history, philosophy, science, etc.)

Attached: EDoqEjOU0AE0EY6.jpg (828x794, 73K)

Stfu faggot, it makes for fun interactions walking around in MAGA.

>5'10

Attached: manletslmao.webm (480x480, 2.13M)

>fun interactions
not even the guy you're replying to but LOL
laughing at you bro

Yep, OP is pathetic.

> imagine having this much free time, but not researching into lifting, you won't make it brah

eat shit

how much lifting do you do already

None, I do calisthenics. Pullups, pushups, inverted rows, leg raises, wipers, neck and lower back work. 3-4x weekly

I'm doing that too, but wanted to drop by here and see if anons had any ideas.

Nonwhites and s o ys

Ignore all the retards who have nothing constructive to say. The reason they aren't contributing to the conversation is because you're already bigger than most of them just doing merely calisthenics.

The best thing I would honestly recommend since you're looking for strength is the Greyskull LP. I love this program and got great strength gains off of it. Of course, your gains are going to largely be made with your diet and sleep. The only other thing i'd add is:

>1. Make sure you're doing at least 20 minutes of cardio a day on top of lifting
>2. Try to do heavier weight and lower reps in order to get stronger
>3. Get your target weight in lbs in grams of protein everyday. For example, if you want to be 200lbs, get 200gs a day.
>Make sure you're getting your nutrients from clean sources. Eating a fatty steak or fried stuff in grease or butter will also help to make you get stronger but you'll also get fatter. Doing it clean is the best way. Greek yogurt is your best friend here.

i will say I'm honestly impressed at how big you got just doing calisthenics.

Thank you bro. Did you modify Greyskull at all, or did you follow it as is?

When I did greyskull it was after I had already done a PPL for like 9 months and wanted to get strength, finished cutting, and wanted to put on strength. If I remember correctly, Greyskull was created for powerlifters, but the entire idea was that you could add modified versions of it (call plugins) that help you focus on specific goals. So there's a Greyskull LP plugin for big arms. There's another plugin for building legs.

So I modified it to meet my goals. It's super easy and the best part is you can get fucking swole spending 40 minutes or less in a gym a few times a week -- especially if your diet and sleep is on point.

Not to sound like a broken record but please please please don't skip your cardio. it's important

>>Make sure you're getting your nutrients from clean sources. Eating a fatty steak or fried stuff in grease or butter will also help to make you get stronger but you'll also get fatter. Doing it clean is the best way. Greek yogurt is your best friend here.
Maybe you could say what you actually mean and say "keep your calories low and keep your protein lean" instead of this "clean" momscience.

Well I wouldn't say that because that's not what i mean. There's way more to eating clean than keeping protein lean and calories low.

For instance, you could get 200 gs of protein a day with roughly 4 meals of chobani greek yogurt, and you'd probably still have 600 calories to spare before you got to even 2000. So a lot of people are like "OH I'LL JUST EAT ICE CREAM" or something with a boatload of cane sugar in it, and they don't lose weight.

Similarly, you see people eating stuff that's got low fat, but it's high in cholesterol or sodium. That's why I say you gotta eat clean. Just remember you can be absolutely ripped and look like shit on the inside. There's more to fitness than just getting tons of protein and lifting heavy weight

Even if not working or studying for these 3 months, make sure you are bettering yourself in areas beyond just lifting!

But for the lifting, I really enjoyed nSuns. The 6 day template was a bit too much for me with a fulltime job, but it could be great for you if you are able to sleep and eat a lot. I'd definitely suggest looking into it.

But as others have said, dialing in your food and sleep is going to be the main determining factor for how much you improve over these months. Assuming you push yourself hard, your ability to recover from workouts will help you get strong.

Why are you a neet?

This. MIGA

Attached: 1561615064771.jpg (980x742, 72K)

I used to train about 5 years back, basically did calisthenics for 3 months, then Stronglifts as prescribed for 4 months, then basically Greyskull but with significant added work. One day was OHP and Squats and he other Bench and Deads for main lifts. I added weighted pullups and DB rows, as well as cable crunches each session and static lower back on the Roman chair. Did this custom program for about a year and a half and got good results.
Then "made it", got a GF and everything kinda went to hell. Then got redpilled and everyhing went doubly to hell, as a redpilled man is incompatible with this whorehouse of a society.

I like frying up a big steak on butter, almost an OMAD kind of deal. Do you think a more traditional bodybuilder diet is better?

The base program is very minimal, but with warmups and assistance work I soon found myself spending 1.5 hours at the gym. Not that it matters. I have all the time in the world.

I don't agree with the redpill stuff (but we don't have to argue about that here). I used to be fat, miserable, unemployed, and completely turned my life around. I now have a solid girlfriend who loves me and things couldn't be better.

As far as the diet, I don't know what you mean by "traditional bodybuilder" diet. I can't make grandiose claims about nutrition for everybody, but here's what's worked for me:

1. Write down everything you eat and weight it out beforehand / meal prep.
2. I try to get between 2000 / 2100 calories a day
3. I try to get it from clean sources (see my earlier post )
4. I try to get vegetables with every meal (preferably green leafy ones)
5. I try to get 180 / 200 grams of protein a day.

As far as my lifts, Sunday, Tuesday && Thursday I do Bench, Bi Curl, OHP, and Tricep pull down. Monday && Wednesday I do squats, 3 sets of chin ups and 3 sets of pull ups. Monday - Thursday I either run for 20 minutes or hit a punching bag intensely for 20.

That's just me.

I don't support him now that he's proven beyond useless, but wearing the shirt triggers the people I hate, attracts people I like and overall cranks up the tension.

See, I do the Greyskull base or something similar almost by default.
I'd like to add to it some high volume hypertrophy work, perhaps even 10×10, for db lateral raises and db rows primarily. How would you go about tacking on high volume (and frequncy) work to the Greyskull chassis?

do madcow and realize trump will take your guns away you freedom hating israel loving faggot

I'm not like an authority or anything, but I don't know if I would try to do that because that's counter-intuitive to the origins of the Greyskull PL (which was designed for power lifters). I mean you could adjust it and just do lower weight higher volume, but I would probably just look at other routines specifically created for that.

Not saying it wouldn't work but that's not how I'd go about it.

shut the fuck up faggot no one cares

>that reddit spacing
Like clockwork.

I'm doing Upper/Lower/Push/Pull/Legs with an abdominal/cardio circuit on Lower/Push/Leg days. I'm training for hypertrophy rn so my rep goals are high. You can use the same program for both goals if you up the weight so that you approach failure in 4-5 reps on compound movements. Since you're not doing shit other than lifting, eating, and sleeping plus you're already past the beginner stage (judging by pic) a 5 day plan is for you.

Anything MAGA related in 2019 is reddit cringe bro

Thanks for your advice. What do your Upper and Lower days look like?

>Anything MAGA related in 2019 is reddit cringe bro

Attached: images.jpg (226x223, 9K)

What was your calisthenics routine?

same situation as me, I started martial arts BJJ and Judo and lifted 3-4 times a week and went to martial arts 4-7 times a week. Lifting everyday got boring

You are aware he is the only reason we aren't currently invading Syria right? Stop listening to your enemies' estimation of your allies friend

you sound like a child.

t. Israel cock gobbler

>The NEET welfare leech is a Trump supporter
>Doesn't study, wants people to write him programs while he does nothing like the drain he is

Holy fucking irony. Only in the 21st century, man.

Too busy triggering the libtards man, do you even MIGA.. I mean MAGA

Pullups, pushups, inverted rows, leg raises, wipers. All Amrap.
Repeat twice. Then 2 sets of neck curls and supermen.
Then sometimes a few sets of hill sprints.

Nonwhites and s o y s.

You didn't feel burnt out doing that much??

post your hand with timestamp

Wtf how long have you been doimg this?

3-4 months now, why?

Just wondering, you look good (according to me who doesn't work out at all)

youtube.com/watch?v=IMpuUUV2HeE

What I would do is use some algorithm to build an 8 hour per day, 6 day per week routine. For example bodbot gives me this, for the first day:
Dynamic stretches
>cat camel
>hip thrust
>reach, roll, lift
Exercises
>deadlift 3x10
>back squat 3x12
>snatch-grip deadlift 3x10
>db bench 3x12
>db pendulum 3x12
>bodyweight row 3x12
>facepull, to neck 3x12
>handstand pushup 4x8
>bb row 3x8
>1-arm cable row 3x8
>decline pushups 3x8
>facepull, to crown 3x12
>1-arm cable chest press 3x12
>db triceps extension, overhead (1 arm, 1 db) 3x12
>band pull-apart 3x12
>db L-raise to external rotation 3x10
>band pull-apart, waist high 3x10
>db triceps extension, overhead (2 arm, 1 db) 3x10
>db reverse fly, bent-over 3x8
>db side-lying shoulder horizontal abduction 3x8
>band external rotation 3x10
>bw squat 3x35
>band resisted walkback 3x35
>one-leg goodmornings 3x25
Stretches
>across the body, shoulder stretch
>calf wall stretch
>overhead triceps stretch

As you can see, bodbot cares for your joint health.

Attached: 1558139598399.jpg (230x293, 16K)

Push pull legs and a lot of eating and sleeping

Attached: 6ABFFA38-924F-486A-801D-D406A057BBB1.jpg (1242x1210, 202K)

bulgarian lite or whatever that shit bugehagen does is called. i.e. max everyday, then workout again doing hypertrophy work. that's basically what the buge did i think

maga is reddit you retard lmfao. imagine being a WN in 2019 and still believing in trump

probably true and one of the only good things about trump, though i'm not certain how much influence he has on the decision to not invade syria. and he DID appoint john fucking bolton so ye