Redpill me on crossfit

Is it really as pathetic and cringe as it looks?
My impression is that its more of a social gathering for losers to tell each other that they aren't losers.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-09 Sweat Angel Fitness.png (479x592, 631K)

It's definitely very social and in my area quite expensive so it's kinda a more elite club but fuck crossfit I'm jacked

Attached: IMG_6721.jpg (3264x2448, 1.09M)

Depends on the gym. Some are really cringey cults of faggots doing meme diets buying meme products doing meme workouts and getting meme injuries while still being in slightly above average shape. Some are just gyms for all types of lifting that cant occur in globo gyms, i went to a crossfit gym that also had olympic lifting, powerlifting, and strongman, so it was full of mostly normal people as far as lifters of those categories goes. As far as the programming itself, its pretty shitty. It varies from basically decent general fitness stuff to absolutely inane meme exercises done to push the envelope and just be retarded, like hand stand walks or whatever new stupid shit crossfit hq has said is the key to ultimate fitness this year.

It doesn't look like anyone can redpill you on CrossFit. I'll keep checking back

oh so they sell a bunch of crossfit swag and supplements? The jews are probably running this scheme.

It's just for rich white people to play around at. They're always below average in every lift because they never actually do anything with a constant enough frequency to get better. Then the coaches (who get certified after a 3 hour class) teach them with pretty much the worst form possible and charge people $100+ a month. If Crossfit didn't exist they would just be doing some "MMA" cardio class for $150 a month.

Still no redpill. Surely someone has something nice to say about CrossFit

maybe you can enlighten us

Honestly? Probably. The only innovation crossfit brought was marketing, and (((they))) constantly introduce memes that make money off expensive shit they sell, like paleo diets and other crossfads, like the Becoming the Supple Leopard worship in crossfit, or selling foam rollers and sixteen million different bands and other bullshit accessories because oh now this is what crossfit includes.

My physical therapist who powerlifts has told me that getting qualified to teach CrossFit classes is easy, you just gotta watch some instructional vids over a weekend and then you’re qualified. She also said people injure themselves all the time. One of my exes’ mom broke her entire fucking leg somehow during CrossFit.

it really would depend on the gym (or "box" as they call it).
some are cringe as all fuck and it's a social club where they try to injure themselves for time.

others have good coaches and aren't all that bad.
chances are that most decent Crossfit gyms that aren't awful have other classes (weightlifting, power-lifting, strongman, gymnastics, ...) taught by coaches specific to those disciplines and not just some dude that got his license as a crossfit coach that weekend

Attached: saint_crossfit.jpg (1024x1024, 55K)

>broke her entire fucking leg somehow
this is easy when everything is setup for noobies to fail

Attached: xske28UPRExfNYTek4S_HoXZ7Qq2PfwCSqqFs-la8jg.webm (640x1128, 1.64M)

How do you train abs fren

An all-time favorite, topped only by the guy in tights pushing on his knees on the leg press

The workouts will definitely get you tired, but I've never actually seen someone get big or good from crossfit, only big and good people who switched to crossfit.

The actual gyms are built to be more of a social club. Hate all you want, hotties do go. Unfortunately they are all pink haired uber left hotties who are "unafraid" to drop 300 bucks a month on a gym subscription, but that just means they have disposable income.

how do you even get injured that way though?

To this day I still don’t understand how she got a fucking dent in her thigh from doing that. Is she made of clay?

damn where is this from?

Looks like a quad tore and then pulled up?

that would have been so much better with sound.

Good concept but ruined by blatant elitism and instagram faggots. Not to mention a lot of snap city meme exercises

>social gathering for losers to tell each other that they aren't losers.
you mean a powerlifting meet?

quad muscles run pretty deep its like just the outside top meat that got severed

Attached: 014004a.jpg (500x800, 187K)

It's quite fun actually, for me learning the snatch and overhead squat in crossfit was the most fun I've had so far in lifting

I don't even know what it is, all I know is 50% of the gym fail videos come from crossfit gyms and they do a lot of speed & power movements

I can't. I got nothing

Well since I mostly just dick around with oly lifting and I can snatch 100lbs more than that faggot without wrist wraps I would say you're mostly correct

Yes. Waste of money and time.

stop shaving your chest retard