How do I stop my diarrhoea goddamn I'm fucking dying

How do I stop my diarrhoea goddamn I'm fucking dying

Attached: 1553848673161.png (128x125, 31K)

You can't. Your death is innevitable.

Take Reflor

Drink a ton of water to prevent dehydration, eat boiled potatoes only (salt, no sauce).

If it seems like it doesn't stop even after you shit out all the food you ate, go to the pharmacy and get a constipating drug.

If the drug doesn't work, or if the drug wears off and you STILL have diarrhea, go to a doctor because you might have something dangerous.

Put an ice cube in your ass to soothe the burning sensation. Not even joking, I do it all the time.

How long has it lasted? Is it from diet change, or do you think it's possible food poisoning or gut infection?

been having the same problem, i stopped eating hot sauce and drinking whisky everyday and i still have it

does sauce include butter?

this post should be a Jow Forums banner

posting this from the toilet i assume?

haha, this is you

Attached: 1568058939235.webm (854x480, 831K)

Why would someone make this

butt plug

Its kino.

In the same boat. Any toilet upon which my cheeks rest is ruined by the time I stand up.

Attached: feelsbot9000.jpg (970x545, 771K)

This doesnt just happen, what the fuck did you eat or drink?

Do not do this. The anus has nerve endings that are super sensitive and are very likely to be damaged or die from extreme cold and lack of blood flow

This is what butt plugs are for, user.

funny enough i just had a bout of long lasting diarrhea just over a week ago. I just got over it a couple days ago.

I'll never understand why people have an issue with diarrhea, I enjoy it
It's like pissing out of your ass

It's messier.
Depending on the cause, like the diet if that's what caused it, it can also be painful (highly acidic vs normal poo)

Do you shave your ass? or have a bidet? That can solve a lot of the messiness. Logs are easier to wipe up after and way less messy.