Please give me a quick rundown on the himalayan salt consumption

Please give me a quick rundown on the himalayan salt consumption.

Why do so many people shill for it?

I've heard that it's the absolutely best salt you can consume

Attached: frontier-co-op-bottled-himalayan-pink-salt-19539-front_1.jpg (1600x1600, 268K)

Also interested

bumping for this too

Idk about nutrition but it tastes less bitter than iodine salt when you accidentally put too much. I personally sprinkle a little bit on avocado along with some lime and that shit tastes amazing

Table salt (iodine salt) is bleached and goes through shit ton of chemicals. I use rock salt which is not harmful and more tasty compared to table salt IMO.

Sprinkle it on my cock for ma'lady.shoot a blood tinted semen deep into her body for the means of ejaculation/10.shes anal but because poo poo,nope.still love her.she needs to keep her butt closed and harmony for all.her cat will meet it's maker soon.kisses for kitty

Salt is unhealthy

Its beta level shit user. Beta level shit. Be an alpha.

salt is necessary for healthy bodily function

Kosher salt is the way to go

Attached: 69AC450E-E72C-42C0-87C7-0D948DEA7A7C.jpg (1018x1024, 110K)

It has other trace minerals and salts like postassium. There is nothing wrong with table salt it’s just literally only sodium.

Best salt I've ever had is from an ancient seabed in Utah, it's like Himalayan in that it has dozens of other trace minerals and is unprocessed, however it doesnt come from China land. However you should all be stock piling cheap salt for food preservation for the collapse.

It's similar to creatine in that it makes your muscles retain water rather than fat

has a bit more micros than standard table salt.

[man with large nose rubbing his hands together image goes here]

>ancient
>Utah

Utah wasn't even fucking invented until 1896 retard.

I hope this is bait.

Best to just consume regular iodine enriched table salt as there is literally no difference, and iodine deficiency WILL kill you

the pink color comes from iron oxide(rust) which is extremley bad for your long term health
It also comes from either pakistan(pedophile land) or india(land of human shit and "no hygiene") and I would not dare ever eat anything mined by poor people from such disgusting cultures
would you?

I forgot to post the superior alternative, mined by a first world economy with a rich and civilized culture and clean people who care about hygiene and the final product, also no rust

Attached: 51HvwhnmDoL.jpg (500x500, 50K)

and chloride you idiot

just avoid fine fround table salt, because its full of fillers and shit

make sure your salt is crystals and grind it yourself

based and fargpilled

It's literally just pink salt. Stop falling for the Nepal jew.

Woah relax buddy.

>buddy
I finally have a friend!!

wrong

Uh that would be salt

Hello sir ma naem is Johnson let see... himalayan salt is very very very good for the bloodstream sir. In india it used by the most wise in hinduism and i strongly recommend for health

If you have any question please provide us with credit card to give back discount on special himalayan salt tank you come again

Who the hell is selling irradiated GMO salt?

Attached: 1562198556304.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)