Leave for boot camp in a month

>leave for boot camp in a month
>can't run a mile without getting getting out of breath
How fucked am I, bros?
Also general endurance/cardio thread

Attached: 1567032297482.jpg (206x224, 11K)

Sneed

It'll suck at first but they'll get you in shape. It's kinda their thing

You’ll probably be placed into Charlie/Delta group for group runs, but if you push yourself you can make it to Alpha/Bravo and possibly max by the time you graduate.

C25K ASAP

I think the ACFT is being used in basic now

get ready for pain

Youre clearly fucking retarded, Ill tell you that much. Why would you sign up if you arent in shape?

Attached: 406E5CC0-94EE-433F-AE02-73F0EE1BD544.jpg (1288x3200, 439K)

You only need to run like 16:36 if your under the age of 22 or 23. I think you need 15:54 in AIT and active duty. Start running now, do some calisthenic, and lose weight. You'll be doing a shit ton of burpees and other cardio at basic so don't worry too much.

imagine having to motivate yourself with a fucking anime character. Especially with the worst fucking girl of the entire series.

Only a diagnostic.

Bacon bits was the worst

Which branch?

Do the three days consecutively. Keep hydrated, and run 4 hours after eating, and take a only short break days in between the sets.

As opposed to the motivation that works for you? Well whatever it is it won’t help those who need motivation from an amputee, correct?

I forgot to add, it's Navy
Don't know what what the Navy equivalent of this is, but I'm aware of it.

Lol running is just willpower and not being fat though isnt it? I only run a few times a year but then I usually go for about 15km and can somewhat manage it with around 6min/km.
Just get up and start running? Maybe look into kenyan running techniques ie running only on your tows/ front feet. Saves a ton of energy but it will kill your calves initially, especially if you have nowhere to run barefoot like a beach...

she was pretty solid when i was 15, but as i've matured, i've gotten better taste. Lily 4 lyfe
waifus are solid motivation, as long as they're not shit

You’ll be fine. Isn’t the Navy a 1 1/2 mile run for the pt test? That’s a walk in the park bro.

I thought OP was going army when he mentioned "boot camp." I've seen those faggots riding a bike for pt tests. If OP can't run 1.5 miles then he sucks at life and should end it.

You have nothing to worry about

Attached: ED44006E-D26F-4950-A7F9-0C863F74E498.jpg (1125x795, 226K)

Lol he’s not going to Ranger Schoo or RAP

And fuck?

Attached: 1567372845252.jpg (1280x720, 303K)

Well well, look at the city slicker going to his fancy German boot camp!

Attached: 0vRe4erh_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Boot camp is literally made for changing someone who worked out or barely worked out before to being able to do it on a regular basis

If it's USMC boot camp you're royally fucked, since everything is based around endurance. Have fun being the anchor holding back the platoon and getting fucked up at every chance.

Navy PT is a joke brah, dw about it

What distance are those times for?

Enlist or OCS?

4 more months until I go

I went with shit running. If got sent to PCP. It was the platoon for retards and freaks. If your running is shit they can get you up to speed pretty quickly. I shaved about 20 seconds in 2 weeks.

Its pull ups that kill people apparently

S N E E D

Attached: 1538157254872.png (784x601, 638K)

>six pull ups
>58 push ups
>69 sit ups
Is this a joke?

>6min/km
>9:40/mile
That's a brisk walk dude

>normally can do 5 mile runs no issue
>couldn't even hit 2.5 today
>lungs are on fire
>stitches all over
>google symptoms of lung cancer
>become convinced I'm dying
>forget I went from Florida to Denver yesterday
I think I might be retarded, anons. How do you acclimate to higher altitudes?

Attached: 1399409524375.jpg (649x638, 42K)

Just drink water and keep at it

That Denver weed is scarring your lungs bro