Femanons, how do you feel about calluses? Is something like this too much, too little, or just enough...

Femanons, how do you feel about calluses? Is something like this too much, too little, or just enough? Generally curious because I don't mind them, but I wouldn't mind wearing gloves either.

Attached: IMG_20190909_171545.jpg (1920x1440, 574K)

they occasionally bother me when i'm doing high rep deadlifts....but that's pretty much the only time.

>Femanons,
wtf I thought summer was over

>femanons

theres no girls on the internet. they're a meme oldfags came up with to troll newfags

There are NO women here

>asking women on internet for advice
>asking women for advice
pitiful

It's way too much. Buy gloves if you start developing calluses. It doesn't have to be a weightlifting or crossfit glove, any leather or goatskin glove from the hardware store will be equally protective. Guys like holding a girl's hand because they are small and soft, just like the rest of her body.

they’re disgusting, no female wants to feel crusty calluses hands against her skin.

I know anons, I'm asking you guys and pretending the responses I get are from grills. I know lads don't care about calluses

Anyone else ever lurk cc? It's like seeing a weird doppleganger in the mirror

It always bothered me that I never get a callus on my index finger. I got them on my middle, ring, and pinky, and there's one weird one between index and thumb but not one right below the index finger.

Attached: 5 (7).jpg (153x152, 13K)

Same.

How do I get an index finger callous for max hand aesthetics bros?

>goatskin gloves
why not tell it to wear fucking oven mitts while you're at it

You'll get one if you suicide grip a lot.

>t.

Attached: 1508916385379.jpg (480x640, 42K)

My gf loves my calluses and always wants to pick them because girls are strange like that

Gloves will fuck your grip, use chalk instead.

FWIW I'm female and OP's picture made me instantly aroused.

My girlfriend says they look rough and likes to rub my hands for me. It’s nice when fingers lightly graze them
She has often mentioned that she thinks my hands are big and tough so i think it’s a good thing

Mine are pretty bad, but I like them and really, it should be the same way for a guy, too. Callouses shoe dedication to effort and if that’s off putting to someone, fuck em.

Attached: 49EF47BE-64C0-4398-BD87-47F03E725D38.jpg (4032x3024, 1.6M)

It really is weird. They even like their jannies, it's a bizzaro world in the truest sense.

Show dedication. Fucking spaghetti.

buy one of those foot/hand files you can use in the bath

it works, 5-10$ on amazon

just gotta do it every month or two

Your gf clearly spins you around her pinky. Do you wear a collar too?

if you don't deadlift over 500lbs you better not be showing your fucking retarded hands anywhere

this goes for everyone ITT

210, but I weight 100 :[

My gf would complain when id grab her hips or play with her boobs.

I wear gloves but hands still get a bit rough. Its just not to the extent where you have dead dry skin most of the time.

>cc
What's that?

Attached: captain-haddock-herges-adventures-of-tintin-73.1.jpg (210x240, 11K)

Do not use gloves.
Use handcream once a day.

crystal cafe

really not that big of a deal. it's more important that you take care care of yourself. i like it though if a guy gets callus, that he puts on lotion to take care of it instead of leaving it to kill his hands permanently

just looked and its a clone of Jow Forums but with girls?

Of course I like it. I like muscular men and calluses come with them, which is a reality I accept and welcome.

Here are my baby calluses. They're not as tough as yours, but I do have permanent callus bumps on my hands. Moisturizing goes a long way ;)

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-041739.png (1080x2160, 1.7M)

>index finger callus
Mirin' what's your routine bro?

I don't mind them since they don't hurt. Well, it only slightly hurts after doing pullups or deadlift but it doesn't bothers me.