Do women like you, Jow Forums?

Do women like you, Jow Forums?
how long did you have to lift before they did?

Attached: Screenshot_20190909-182905_Tinder.jpg (1080x2148, 483K)

No. I think my gf is pretty indifferent too.

lifting wont help you get laid. social skills will

My god how fucking retarded can you be

Attached: 1565609790062.jpg (315x441, 43K)

unbelievable levels of cringe & autism

unbelievable amounts of based and redpilled

>haha I make le epic jokes only my anime imageboard friends will get
Yep. This one's going in my cringe compilation.

based as fuck

Ever since I hit my peak test level last month or so at 21, it's like I was never really a man before

You know what is more BASED than having sex with girls?

CATFISHING GIRLS ON TINDER HAHAHHAHA EPIIIIIC

Girls love me but these mindless hook ups are depressing. I can't feel anything for anyone yet,think I need to give myself more time getting over my ex.

based and red pilled

please consider help

>how long did you have to lift before they did?
same as

i NEED to colonize coloured pussy

Attached: my ancestorr.jpg (852x480, 54K)

Got more pussy before getting fit...

I frequently get asked why I'm single by friends and coworkers so I assume I'm reasonably attractive but I don't make any moves so I have no clue how many women might like me.

I’ve been called attractive by several women before I started lifting.
Lifting has made me think of myself as attractive and that is worth so much more than female attention

Do you guys ever fuck up on a prospect so bad you just block the number and don't look back?

How the fuck do I get girls

That’s not how it works

How does it work?

what I do is get drunk and text them on Snapchat again a month later. I really should delete these girls who’ve already rejected me

Changed my hair, got rid of my glasses

Attached: curlbrah.jpg (564x689, 35K)

you know it's bad when a few people that know you well start implying you're gay

>you know it's bad when a few people that know you well start implying you're gay
man I got that all throughout highschool - I wasn't even that effeminate or flamboyant, I just wanted to play my vidya in peace. Took me til several years afterwards to realise it was just because I was attractive and girls were getting pissed off that they never got anywhere with me because I was borderline socially retarded.

I remember a particularly bad scene where a girl on the bus I only kind of knew was grabbing my upper thigh and telling me some bullshit about being able to make a guy come on command and I was just like "oh cool, you're so talented user" and then got off at my stop

>I remember a particularly bad scene where a girl on the bus I only kind of knew was grabbing my upper thigh and telling me some bullshit about being able to make a guy come on command and I was just like "oh cool, you're so talented user" and then got off at my stop
she probably wanted you to subscribe to her patreon or someshit

Fuck these hoes to sleep you fucking pussy

Attached: Screenshot_20190902-153016.png (1440x2560, 237K)

All the fucking time.

I've got a similiar issue, but I'm also shizoid so I don't want to spend much time with them. I Just want to fuck them. What should I do?

Fucking kek

Holy shit youre cringy. Youll never be loved that way

Attached: 1563757254378.gif (300x168, 285K)

yeah I did in college once, I was so embarrassed I never even talked to her again lol

Unbelievably based

based gigachad coomposter

This image is giga cringe

you might be gay dude. the correct answer is:

>+1 who looks just like you

>how long did you have to lift before they did?
I was hooking up with girls long before I started lifting. I met my wife after I got Jow Forums, however. Correlation, not causation, though.

Brutally honest

They always liked me because I'm kinda funny, kinda smart (not very funny or extremely smart tho) and can hold a conversation.

Lifting just helped me get that extra boost of confidence to talk to the really hot ones aswell.

Lifting alone will not help you, I didn't count how many sexual partners I've had but it's probably in in the 50+ range and there was ONLY ONE occasion when a girl threw herself at me solely based on looks. And that was at a music festival so she might've been high out of her mind or drunk as all fuck.

Attached: 42a1e23612866c8c8bddd26b09fecd86.jpg (640x640, 223K)

I don't understand but thank you

normies use +1 (they call it one up irl) to signify casual sex

eg.
>what did you do this weekend?
>one upped two girls, it was incredible, they were backpackers from europe
>daam dude, did you get their snap?
>check this out *shows phone with bj vid*

Is there nobody on Jow Forums suffering from that problem?

Disgusting anglo woman

I'm a 28 year old American with a decent job. I've never heard of that and rely way more on value differentials to get pussy. Am also borderline autistic obv

No one does this

Value differentials? What the fuck is that?

Absolute madman, kekked heartily

literally no one I talked to has ever talked like this, user

I used to put women on a pedestal and try my hardest to court the ones I liked.
A month ago, I just stopped caring and became much much more casual with girls.
Now there are 4 of them who message me daily, I'm kind of dating one and the two other actively seek my dick, which is a pretty nice test boost.

Attached: images (4) (1).jpg (225x225, 6K)

Who the fuck do you talk with on a regular basis?

tinder is for 18-24 yr old women to practice sex. any girl on there over 24 should be avoided because shes crazy.

your first message should be friendly, then the second one should be obvious.

eg:
>message 1 from girl
>i've got a lot of energy today, i just finished a workout and had a shower, my skin feels electric. hbu?
>message 2
>we should hang out tonight, i want to bite your earlobes.

you never send the second message if the reply is uninterested. the first message is always some variation of how you feel amazing so that she pictures your body and you give her the space to use her imagination to reply in an escalating way, eg: i hope you won't shock me when we touch (or w/e gay shit girls would say, haha so funny lolrandom)

the second is a seal the deal message which is playfully sexual that makes it seem like you just want to have fun together and this message will never work if she didn't already decide to fuck you in her previous reply. it gives her the space to accept a hookup without accepting the fact shes a cheap slut who spread her legs for 2 lines (shes fun, adventurous and romantic, and this is exciting).

i mean your autism will show if you go beyond 2 messages, so you need to avoid any human interaction. keep it all sexual and fantastical. will work on 1/15 girls if you have visible abs/adonis belt, 1/10 if you are good looking.

Unironically based and truealphapilled

zoomers talk like this. stop being out of touch with the youth you boomer fucks.

every single woman ive ever met is absolutely shocked when i tell them i’ve never had a gf and im a virgin
i have the chad personality. my face is pretty good. im not a manlet. i just go on a date with a roastie and their personality turns me off so greatly i feel compelled to block them immediately after (and i do most of the time)
i just cannot relate to these creatures on any level and casual sex is for apes so i think i’ll take the wizard powers

Attached: 04360B78-6DA0-4766-A10C-610F03EED75A.jpg (187x250, 6K)

I cared too much; got my heart broken. 3 months and it just get worse
Do I just not give a fuck anymore? or do I just swallow it up and keep being a nice retard until something magical happens? I see douchebag cunts all the time that don't give a fuck about feelings and cheat on loved ones all the time and the don't seem to be suffering a lot (quite the contrary)

I talk with zoomers I train with and they never ever ever ever talked even similarly to what you just described, user.
You seem out of touch with reality itself.

This is sad but true. I fucking hate this garbage culture.

You unironically look like a homosexual

Never tell anyone youve never had a gf and/or a virgin. Just act like youre fine and open

damn

Don't tell them unless you're getting intimate and they ask

lads
currently chatting up a girl i met at a house party, we texted yesterday and the day before a lot
last text of her is good night

do i text her?do i wat? we're hanging out tomorrow evening

no don't text her
If you're meeting up with her tomorrow then texting before that is overkill
women don't want to know that you're thinking about them 24/7 it turns them off

hmm she was pretty talkative over text the last 2 days honestly

>My god how fucking retarded can you be

Just what I was thinking.

why did u fuck her that night? this is going to end poorly when she realises ur not bf material.

nice reading comprehension retard

One of the best posts I've ever seen!

fuck her? we didn't we drank, laughend and talked and after a week i found her on facebook, hit her up, exchanged numbers ff to now
huh?

didnt*

I'm telling YOU not to text HER what the fuck does that have to do with how chatty she is? If she's interested in you she will want to chat with you yes. But she is a FEMALE and you are a MALE. she doesn't want you to act like a female

alright then

That is so fucking based

There's nothing wrong with a bit of raceplay m8.

desu you blew it already. this is your third strike tomorrow. she wanted to fuck you that night at the party, when you didn't make a move she though you were uninterested. now that you found her online she thinks you're odd, maybe a player (you're fucking half a dozen girls and shes like your 3rd pick or something), or some kind of creeper- the chatty text messages are her interpreting you as a friend, if a girl wants to smash a guy she types almost nothing except arranging a meeting as quickly as possible and then staying aloof - because she's afraid to look clingy. so you're one foot into the friendhouse.

you have to initiate some physical contact when you see her, maybe a warm hug, kiss on the cheek, a lot of smiling and touching, arm touching etc.

if she looks excited or nervous you're in, if she looks shocked or confused or standoffish you should just accept the loss and move on.

girls go to houseparties to fuck dudes. they talk to the dude they already decided to fuck. when there is no sex they go home and call a fuckbuddy to ease their frustration.

she's already fucked a guy since you talked to her. you're entering into the most dangerous mode possible, the comparison mode- because even if you fuck her tomorrow, she will compare you to her long term lover who has way more experience with making her cum. you should eat her pussy for at least 10minutes and make her cum before insertion desu. again u fucking blew it you noob.

u have never been to a house party or spoken to a girl in ur life

Attached: IMG-20190907-WA0012.jpg (1080x609, 199K)

Lol wtf is wrong with you? Is this what happens when you mix Mario, autism hookup stories? Let me fix that for you:

>what did you do this weekend?
>Banged/fucked/nailed/hooked up with two girls, it was incredible, they were backpackers from europe
>daam dude, did you get their snap?
>check this out *shows phone with bj vid

>doubt

stay confused incel

Women don't like me because I'm a manlet/facelet/personalitylet college dropout with no relationship experience

Attached: 27459259_10155743103722702_8709240372692693721_n.jpg (960x668, 58K)

this so fucking much, the pursuit of women is so hollow and empty none of them really care about you they just want to fuck and when you give in and do it you don't feel anything except more emptiness

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby boi. mfw thinking about you hurting.

Attached: 1567589844271.png (632x650, 99K)

autism has reached new levels, that is some serious fucking cringe my man