How are your mental & spiritual gains going?

How are your mental & spiritual gains going?

Attached: Meditation.jpg (1090x667, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h6fcK_fRYaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop watching joe rogan

I recently decided that I want to be a good person.
I noticed that very few people have the same goal, even among my closest family.

I read the Book of Five Rings, I think I'm getting there frens

It's a very subjective goal. What specifically are you trying to achieve and what steps are you making to get there?
While youre on that abstract, metaphysical, Asian kick, checkout go for mental gainz

Attached: Baduk-Go-.jpg (2466x1758, 458K)

pure cope, just stop being a shitty person

Math is hard

I can guarantee that you know nothing of go, you probably have wikipedia-level knowledge of spirituality at best, and this is all a massive larp. Learn to play checkers before you play chess. Also, this thread is not Jow Forums related and you're a fag

fyi, drugs are degenerate and most are illegal. meditation is gay and bluepilled

Boring dickhead. 1v1 me on KGS

Yes, good goy. Please, continue to accept your crushing lack of joy in life and remain an obedient, productive little worker ant.

>needs drugs to experience joy in life
lmao NGMI

meditation is not a drug tho

I honestly don’t, but I do enjoy them from time to time. Please do tell me about all that natty joy you get from having no hobbies other than telling people they’re stupid on a vietnamese dog boiling forum.

I hit that realization too, it's tough but the emotional stability gains are visible.

Math can be tough, especially in the trig, precalc, and calc areas.
Where are you at in Math, user? I'm taking Calc 3 right now (engineering fag) and I hit a point where I've been furnished with all the tools, it's about recognizing which one is the correct tool at any given moment.

As for myself, between starting over in the gym and hitting a point in my life where I feel it's necessary to reevaluate my friendships/what I want in a friendship, I think I've made good emotional and mental gains.

real fitness attached

Attached: mind-bodyspirit-2-102572.jpg (720x540, 128K)

>projecting this hard
COPE more you fucking degenerate

Still waiting

I’m at math 120 in community college, which is basically high school Agebra 2 if you’re a USfag. I wish I could just be one of those guys who can naturally put numbers exactly where they need to be to make an equation work, but no I got stuck with a slow and stupid math brain. Everything important to me is math, and I wanna be a professional (transfer/engineering degree), but I’m just not geared for it.

wating for what? your drugs to kick in you degenerate? you do understand youre a degenerate, right? breaking the law, contributing to some other degenerate's degenerate lifestyle. fucking loser....

While you say all those things I picture you as a girl with a whip looking me with a disgusting face

Attached: 3232.png (650x336, 242K)

IT IS LIAR

STFU HOMO

If your life was so great, you wouldn’t care what other people do. You wouldn’t have any reason to. That’s how I know you’re just as much of a bitter loser as all the rest of us. The question is, what are you going to do about that? Sit here and redirect your self hatred onto some text posts on a screen? Doesn’t sound very productive to me.

You just need to put in the hours and take advantage of every opportunity to go do your homework alongside whatever tutoring the school has available. Math isn't an easy subject but what you're doing is laying the ground work for everything you're gonna do next semester and the semester after, etc.

Remember to bug your prof. every chance you get if you feel like you're falling behind or if you're simply not grasping the material. You're paying to pass that class.

>nothing perfectly in the middle
;_;

Go away Pajeet

wrong. people like you are leeches and usually liberal faggots. thinking successful people suddenly stop caring about dregs of society shows how fucked up your brain is from doing drugs

>If your life was so great, you wouldn’t care what other people do
lol moron

What others do in your society always matters. What a bluepilled faggot.

What kind of retard thinks you have to learn checkers before chess? That is very small brained.

I urge everyone to read pic related. Cured my diagnosed depression and anxiety.

Attached: Untitled_design_76_1.png (630x630, 97K)

youtu.be/h6fcK_fRYaI
I know it's more philosphical but it's similiar to the believe that we're all connected. The video really changed my perspective on how I look at others and treat them.
I started to become less hateful of others and less angry as easily as I used to in the past.
Also really made me calm and a bit relieved/less scared about how I and you will die someday.

Based, young men should be doing more than watching a bald gay boy talk about smoking dmt and chimps. Go talk to women, learn skills, experience their own lives

I am retarded pls help, so main point of this video is we are one big hive mind and our goal is to expand our knowledge to become "gods"?

Body gains? Good
Spiritual gains? Reading Plato so all over the place

I have a question. If it's a goal to get your chackras aligned, does it mean people with back problems can't achieve it?
now, answering your question.
>How are your mental & spiritual gains going?
I can't understand how I'm so empty yet the void keeps draining me. I didn't lost strength, But I lost hope, I have no will anymore.

Poorly. I seem to have negative thinking habits and I don't know how to stop. I read to catch yourself thinking these ways and 'ground' yourself but what if I'm ALWAYS thinking this way?

Been on and off the last year, but I want to get back to daily meditation soon. First I'll work on my exercise routine though.

Start meditating. Become more mindful of your thinking and how it works and have a third-person objective view on it.
The mind is like a body of water, only non-action will really calm it. Make the calm state your natural one.

watched band of brothers + the pacific for the first over the past couple weeks and have had pretty much a complete breakdown since.

partially because im so shocked by how young these people were when they did what they did(Cpt Winters was 27 at the end, Ack Ack haldane also 27 when he died) and im fucking 30yo boomer and havent done anything yet.

and partially because as awful as it was what they went through im kind of jealous

Better since I stopped going to church

Good. Social gains lead to the peace of the mind. As long as I have someone to chat with, I'm good.

Just got accepted into GSB and HBS so mental gains are boutta be through the roof

Jesus man. Make a sentence without resorting to a bunch of empty buzzwords

I don't think we're a 'hivemind', just the reincarnations of the same original being. Making me you and you me. Yes, the goal is that once we lived the lives of all humans in all of time, that then we will become god. Not really the plural (gods), since you know... We're all the same being. Overall a very interesting theory in my (and your) opinion.

Stop thinking by reading this