The judgement free zone

Attached: 1_1.jpg (960x540, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8eAj08nAFP4
youtu.be/Odg2K25sLGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

time to squat in the overhead press rack

i don’t think so pal

Attached: C0B86F30-3DBB-4989-97A7-ECCC25AD2B56.gif (400x298, 1.67M)

i go there
pretty chill. there are a few bros but mostly old people and fat soccer moms
the soccer moms cycle out though they mostly aren't there for more then a month
i know the people who work there so i always bring my gallon chug jug and yell'n grunt whenever i want
i think i got the lunk alarm once and they were a new employee
there is also this schizo woman who always comes over and talks to me
i normally go in at around 5 A.M. and she always runs over and yells at the top of her lungs "GOOD MORNING SIR" and then runs back to her treadmill.
yup. feels pretty good to be the alpha

Attached: 1490373783023.png (228x404, 95K)

It is a great place to find thicker girls if you are a chubby chaser or just like cute chunky types in spandex.

OH GOD IM COOMING

I go there because my local gym membership is $500 a year, and the weight and cardio rooms are about the size of a prison cell. Also, I go a lot of different places due to work, so its nice having a black card and being able to go to any one in the nation.

the pain of lifting sets me free. it shouldnt be an easy process

To be fair working there you're probably dying for an excuse to hit the button just once.

Plenty of gym thots there great for test boosts during workout

i didnt mind the place until pic related told me that it was okay for a group of 4 people that came in together to each take a smith machine for themselves instead of working in together on one. it was fucking peak time too. now, fuck that place and their max 80lb dumbbells and no squat rack

Attached: 1568087358771_20190107_164121.jpg (2160x2160, 1.41M)

You know, on /tg/ there was a meme about not allowing anyone into your group if they couldn't do 20 pushups right now.
I have a hard time believing a gym wouldn't have a similar rule, but alas

i feel like this meem was created for roasties, by roasties

They're all individual clients right? I don't see why that wouldn't be allowed

really man? there were 4 smith machines total. a group of four legit thots came in as a group, each took a machine. leaving anyone else needing to bench/squat/whatever shit out of luck. its very basic gym etiquette not to do this. moreso when place is packed. how do you justify??

>Smith machine
>bench
You got me. Well memed

>choices at planet fitness include smith machine or light dumbbells
whats a guy supposed to do?

>The judgement free zone

I SEE YOU AND I JUDGE YOU!!!FACT!!!

Attached: sign.jpg (800x450, 83K)

>This is your planet
>Look below

How ironic

I DONT THINK SO

Attached: dredd.jpg (600x300, 29K)

How come the only community/supportive gyms where other gym members actively support eachother are crossfit gyms...and how can we bring a small amount of that positive environment to weightlifting gyms?.

Attached: 1560626452752.jpg (425x528, 71K)

I just had a tour of PF today. I moved to a new town and it was the closest "gym" to my house. It was a total fucking joke. The memes are all true.

>entirely filled with fat women and old people
>nobody in the place looks like they lift
>not allowed to take photos
>almost no mirrors
>unironic lunk alarm on wall
>tanning and massage bed section you can pay extra for
>90% of the gym is cardio machines
>no real barbells, only smith machines
>fixed barbells only go up to 50 lbs
>tiny dumbbell section, swarmed with boomers desperately trying to get an actual workout

The funny thing is I dont judge people for being fat and working out, but I so judge people for going to planet fitness.

>Ham Plant fitness
What are the legalities of making an athletic requirement for a gym & racial requirement???

We absolutely don't want to do that. Visit a gay bar if you want more of that CrossFit shit
See, because lifters are such a hostile group of people we immediately scare away all the betas and low willpower retards, which is good

Well maybe if they know nothing else. Imagine being a teen and planet fatness is the only gym in town.. you sign up. I would judge planet fatness for calling themselves a gym

I don't give a fuck, I'm not spending >30$ upwards of 60$ a month for a 3-4 workouts a week.

FUCK THAT bro.
I'll take my shitty 10$ gym any day.

Racial is certainly illegal, but the fitness requirement could be implemented by not having small weights and having hard minimum settings on cardio stuff.
Alternatively you could stick 100 kg weight limit stickers on everything and just claim your equipment would be unsafe for hamplanets.

>four thotties taking up the entire equipment like the self-centered cunts they are
my blood boils

Weightlifting gym have a lot of positivity. You're probably thinking of fitness centers, where people don't want to lift, they just want to be able to say they go to the gym. They might be only lazily using a machine or two, but since they're at the gym the gains flow in on their own

I'm not saying the huggy, #safespace shit.

But damm, a "sup bro" or a "how's it going" would be great to create a "team" environment even if everyone is focused in on the weight.

I feel like I know half the guy's names in my gym and when I ask for a spot and use their name they ALWAYS seem to be in a good mood about it.

Just the ugly aesthetics is enough to avoid it

its a terrible choice if you actually want to be /fit

I used to go there to shower when i was homeless.
I ised to run on the treadmill first, so that i didnt look suspicious, but then i rralized i was wasting calories and i stopped giving a fuck.

Used to be in a touring band and planet fitness was great for showers and an air-conditioned place that's 24/7. Access to all their facilities across the country for only $20 a month and you can bring a guest every time for free.

It's not the worst place

How many times can you trigger the Lunk Alarm before they kick you out? Mine has this cranky tomboy working the counter overnights now and she kind of looks like a dollar store Mackenzie Davis and I don't know how else to get her attention.

Attached: mackenzie-davis-700x292.jpg (700x292, 19K)

isn't that area itself already a judgement? why would you ever go there if you didn't think there's something wrong with you that's deserving of being judged?

I used to go to one near me. It was only about 50/50 weightlifting vs cardio machines, which from what I understand is pretty good for a PF. There was a couple of surprisingly big guys there too. They always clustered around the corner where they would be doing lat pulldowns/cable rows when I got there, and they'd usually still be there when I left. Still outnumbered by the old, cardio thots, and pajeets though.
It wasn't as terrible as I expected given the reputation of hamplanet shitness, but switching to Movati made my workouts feel a lot more meaningful. Missing out on proper compounds made my workouts feel like compensation, not improvement.

it's like lifting all these 1 plates is so unfair for everyone that you need to not feel gulity for it.

I don't think the fitness requirement is a good idea, people should come to the gym to better themselves and you would want to support those who start very low.
If they actually want to improve themselves, which is frowned upon at planet fitness from what I hear?

Sounds cute. Push the limits of the lunk alarm bro, post results

>Live in small town area
>PF is the cheapest gym available
>Everyone's chill, been going for 7 months and haven't seen the lunk alarm go off once.
>Shit ton of boomers, fatties, thots, and dudes trying to act like tough shit because they're not in their prime anymore.

It's not terrible, you just have to get creative sometimes on what exercises to do. I've had a ton of gains there though. I just go in with my headphones and music blasting, lift like a boss, don't get bothered because I look angry as fuck the whole time, and go home.

Fuck trying to use the fly machine though, I have no goddamn clue what boomer's obsession with it is but it's annoying as fuck.

Literally the only time I've seen people bitch in there are boomer manlets trying to roid out like they're Hollywood Hogan and boomers leaving in a fucking Civic that likely have a high onions diet and vote democrat.

>I would judge planet fatness for calling themselves a gym
Their tagline is literally "it's not a gym, it's planet fitness" or something

This meme was created by incels for incels.

Sounds like a hentai plot, you know what to do user

>no commitment

Attached: 1554282763197.jpg (652x585, 65K)

i went there saturday with my friend after i got done with deadlifts at home. its good for all the cable machines so i can target my back a bit easier, but not much else other than cardio or old people.

i went free so w/e $20 a month isnt too bad if you are bringing someone with you. at my old gym it was $40 a month and $10 for a visitor, but they had an indoor pool and olympic/crossfit section

For your front desk guys, consider them salesmen or models. You can get away with the fitness thing that way. Race, sorry. No legal way to do it. Legal.

The judgment free zone is like when people say only whites can be racist. You're not allowed to judge fatties, but its totally ok to judge real lifters.

>I don't think the fitness requirement is a good idea, people should come to the gym to better themselves and you would want to support those who start very low.
Quite the contrary: I'm encouraged by people who look like they've actually been doing the fitness thing for long enough to see results.

i don't mean for the members, i mean for the staff

everyone capable of reasoning will judge their environment, thats hypocrisy
yes you are a ugly fatass, so what? you want people to gouge their eyes?

if the employee behind the desk actually fucking lifts they will only use the alarm to get their co-workers attention. but if the employee is a fat retard they will spam it on anything they can. we began seeing it as a type of applause or motivation.

I'm glad you're the alpha at your gym, maybe try consider moving up to a bigger pond, and facing a little stiffer competition. It would help you grow more as a person

Attached: a shy knight.png (195x189, 94K)

Someone should just strip naked and start fucking one of the machines. Then when they get thrown out start yelling "I thought this was the judgment free zone. I didn't realize this was China. I thought this was the judgment free zone. Why are you judging me?"

>go in
>hunk alarms goes off

such is life of a Chad like me

although i agree i live off campus and its literally a mile away from my house
plus i feel comfy in my gym with the people i know and the schizo that screams

I got a talking to for walking in with my water jug lol. I told them I keep it in the locker room to drink. They're like ok.

But seriously. 89 cents for a gallon of water vs a dollar or even more for a bottle. It's just far more economical. And I don't even understand how a water jug could intimidate someone. Or gymtimidate them.

Things that didn't happen for $500
They almost never set of the chad alarm. Fucking Brian Shaw maxxed the machines and nothing happened.

They will if you're being obnoxious like deadlifting in the smith machine loudly.

That's cool, maybe after college then. There might be other areas right now that you can develop in as well

I am kinda happy with mine here in Panama. 15$ per month. Lunk alarm is only used to indicate that they are about to close ( 24 Hours open from Monday till Thursday. Friday they close at 9PM and Saturday and Sunday at 7PM ) You can run around in tank top,look your muscles in the mirror ect.. Chill place,the instructors are guys who are not big but know a bit about fitness ( You know,basic stuff,cardio bunnies ect.. ) 5 Smith machines, a lot of cardio stuff of course,dumbbells go up to 80 lbs. Not a lot for legs. Pizza night seems to happen only 1 Monday a month and bagel day 1 Tuesday per month. Thats it. No free food. They in fact encourage to eat healthy.

Because you're showing off that you can carry around a heavy bottle of water as if it wasnt huge.

go to a real gym

This is funny because when I went there with two friends we were told by a staff member to stop "hogging" a machine when we were all taking turns on it. Also, why didn't you just ask to work-in with one of them?

Oh right i forgot where i was lmao

Thank you for accepting my opinion and respecting me. You rarely find that on here and I appreciate it.

Pic related happens to me a lot. If I need that boost I will go watch one of the metokur videos about degenerates and feel inspired.

I go to one but I've never seen nor heard of a lunk alarm. Pretty chill place, friendly all round. Some bloat boomers make fun of the zoomers that constantly pester people how much reps they got left and the occasional fights in the locker room but such is life in nyc. There's free food but I dont touch any of it and it only happens twice a month.

Nothing wrong with no commitment plans. In fact you should bail planet fitness if you find a better gym that actually offers free weights. Better than paying hundreds to drop out of your 10 dollar a month contract

Go early in the morning. Able to get a decent workout in. Operative word there is "decent." I've been out of the gym for awhile for PF makes sense to get back into the swing of things.

Mostly old dudes and chunky soccer moms. Every now and then a QT3.14 emerges.

Passing judgement cause they never have a pool

Such an American pic

>four legit thots

I prefer my fake thots to legit ones. Anyone here like holographic thots?

Its unironically fun to engage the safeties, and see how much you can bench

>Go early in the morning. Able to get a decent workout in. Operative word there is "decent."

This is why I don't get all the hate on Planet Fitness.

It's good if you want a decent workout.

Planet Fitness is such a weird fucking cult, the kind of language they use is eerie and creepy.

>But seriously. 89 cents for a gallon of water vs a dollar or even more for a bottle. It's just far more economical. And I don't even understand how a water jug could intimidate someone. Or gymtimidate them.

I go through a lot of water working out.

I only started bringing a small bottle when my gym put in a filtered and chilled water fountain.

Planet fitness doesn't have barbells?

No zone is free from the judgement of the Lord.

Nope

My experience too, often see the same people and it has helped to work on my social gains.
People are always kind, even the women there are really serious about getting fit but also like to chat.

I don't know why though but there's got to be at least 50% women there too which I didn't expect at all but it's nice, some are really good looking and can lift more than I can.

>the lunk alarm
this isnt a real thing is it?

enjoy
youtu.be/8eAj08nAFP4
youtu.be/Odg2K25sLGg

Attached: 2e9d7d594d82c1b72d4a07b448015c627e85b1d8cac9174f8c45c9c76734561b.png (1605x536, 467K)

>she always runs over and yells at the top of her lungs "GOOD MORNING SIR" and then runs back to her treadmill.

holy shit it's a female Rich Piana?!

poorfag

My local PF has a lunk alarm, but they've never used it. It really just depends on who works there.

I literally only do machines because I'm too insecure to lay on the bench and have people see my heavy lifting face, still make gains

>currently riding around in a beat-up honda that could call it quits any moment
>public transport doesn't reach my place
>know that getting to the uni gym will be impossible if this car breaks down
>luckily I have a commercial gym a block away from my house
>mfw I realize its a fucking planet fitness

Attached: 1567373846842.jpg (480x480, 107K)

these are staged though, no gym would actually try and discourage lifting and effort

i went there while i was in high school since it was across the main street from my neighborhood, and told my mother to cancel the membership after about four months of going there after i had tried many other actual gyms in my area and found one i liked
she's still paying for my membership there and i'm 24
i've been there twice since I joined an actual gym, which is ironically the same price
the only upside pf has is its 24/7 almost 365, and very very cheap

mine has a few fixed weight barbells at ten pound increments that stop at 60 pounds
none of the resistance training equipment ever changed, and if something broke it took 6 months for it to be fixed
however, my mother says they get a new set of like 30 treadmills every four months or so

i dont want to interact with you

it exists
i never heard it used

>24/7 almost 365
Does Anytime fitness not exist anywhere outside of my shitty podunk college town?

I've never heard of it outside of Jow Forums and always thought it was the australian version of planet fitness for some reason

>Planet Fitness
>Gym for snowflakes
>mfw

Attached: sorcruz.jpg (718x960, 40K)

I have a home gym but live across the street from planet fatness and go 2-3 times a week for cardio and a little fluff and pump work on my rest days.

I have the $20 membership but don't use it like I should. The $10 is a great value. Both are good deals.

Attached: Snapchat-1608529982.jpg (1080x1920, 449K)

Also mine is opened 24 hours only Mon-Thursday.

Friday-Sunday they're only open until 7am-7pm. Complete bullshit. It's one of the bigger Planet Fitness too so I have no idea why they aren't opened 24/7.

TDS is a great brand and I shill them all the time. Do you like the half rack? Do you wish you had a full rack instead?

whats the difference between the two?

Meanwhile my Anytime Fitness has a big graphic about "Rejecting the idea that beautiful comes in any size."

Does me proud