Im scared Jow Forums

im scared Jow Forums
checked my resting heart rate yesterday, the average is around the mid 90s. this is what happens when you drink one sip a day for a year. ive decided to go on bike rides 4 times a week. ive been lifting for around a year. will 4 bike rides fix me? even when im still drinking sips?

Attached: 1568020325611.gif (450x252, 2.91M)

make your own tap, it'll bump that number down to 45

tap? elaborate user, im genuinely scared.

Shit, mine's like 80

Do you suffer from anxiety? Sometimes my resting heart rate is that high. Other times when I'm more relaxed, it's 70-80.

mine was 80 around last year. im fucked

im usually calm, feel calm, but ironically my phone has a stress tester and it checks blood oxygen saturation, my stress is at the end of the bar. i feel calm. what do?

I unironically want to know too.
My resting rate varies from 72 up to 90. When I exercise, it regularly gets to 178 (I'm 36).

Grandpa died of heart attack in front of my eyes, my dad now has "flutters" and is on medication despite being a Colonel in the Air Force who can still pass the PFT.
I lift 3-4x/wk and I've found plenty of info on target blood sugar levels, target blood pressure levels, but nothing about how to tell if my heart is healthy

p-pls respond

Don't rely on shitty phone apps coded by pajeets to tell you about your health. Get a blood pressure cuff, and go see a doctor.

my blood pressure was fine when i went around a month ago. ive been drinking monster for a while though.

i use the thing on my phone, its got a heart rate sensor and health app. samsung galaxy s10 is the phone. i know its on the 2 previous models

literally nothing will lower it besides lots of long cardio (8+ mile runs) for years

alright, just going to do around 4 bike rides a week. each for 60 minutes.

i recorded my heart rate by myself too btw, with a timer and my hand. same results as the app in terms of bpm

Lower resting heart rate is better. Mine is around 53. Endurance athletes, runners and cyclists, will get into the 40s.
Srs lay off the caffeine and get into some sort of cardio work if it's always high. Going high for exercise is fine but over 180 is really pushing it... You should feel borderline nauseous

Oh and get checked by a cardiologist if you have a family history of heart issues for fuck sake.

One sip of what

>posts Sam and doesn’t even know his sketches
Man you should probably go back to Jow Forums maybe even The_D*nald

LOL what? Average is mid 90s? That cant possibly be true....

Mine has never been about 75 lel tighten up OP

1 whole monster energy can

Its the caffeine dummy. Quit now while you still can.

>yfw i take 2-3 caffeine pills a day at 200mg each
>resting heart rate at 58
run more fatties