What mode is this?

Attached: 1EAAE83C-0E34-4A63-BE89-24806B3B257F.jpg (339x506, 155K)

Synthol mode. Pretend gainz that literally destroy your muscles. Steroids are cheaper and unironically better for you.

coom mode

Nofap mode

popeye had huge forearms though

That's not even what popeye's arms look like, he has fuck huge sailor forearms, and skinny ass biceps. These fools got me laffin.

kek

Attached: 1557512354705.png (360x346, 142K)

you don't understand
getting a good body with roids still takes work
and if you are mentally ill enough to want to achieve this mode roids aren't enough to do it

My thoughts exactly. You'd think he'd at least inject himself in the right place

"So sir i know you are interested in this job but can you please explain why you have 2 tumor like balloons coming out of your arms?"

Attached: Look down at the wii u gamepad.gif (320x213, 1.28M)

Soon to be no arms mode

in russia, synthol injects you

im about to inject that shit into my right arm only to become the coom charger meme irl

Attached: 1567805090443.png (560x763, 40K)

Simpsons did it.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I saw the video of this idiot on Snapchat. He legitimately thinks he’s jacked

>Popeye
Someone else tell him.

Attached: Popeye.Flex_.jpg (960x800, 50K)

Attached: crfjDuZ.png (709x666, 556K)

Attached: 1568074896736.png (339x506, 196K)

when homer buys a barbell from a shut down circus strong man and constantly works out only one arm

what the fukk were they thinking?

2 handed coomer moder

There's a video on YouTube where he gets smashed in a russian sapping competition

imagine the look on his face when he realizes popeye had huge forearms not biceps

I'd respect someone a little bit for doing this with synthol because I'm not sure it's physically possible otherwise.

Pyки бaзyки mode

>barbell

>Poison-yourself-and-lose-your-arms/life-mode

Based suicidal retard

Retarded Brazilian/Russian mode

Seriously that's advanced mental illness. Just as worse as trans crazy fucks.

Imagine going to the gym looking like this in your little muscle shirt. Although I'm probably making a big assumption there that these guys have ever been inside a gym.

Did these synthol freaks do it by accident? I mean did they think the amount they were putting in was just going to give them a respectably sized muscle? Or do they actually keep pumping it in?

I'm sorry user, but you are simply wrong.
600lb men and women have hands like that completely natty.

>he doesn't develop an arm like that with training (COOOMING)
Do you even COOOOOOM?

Not with skinny upper arms they don't

It's amazing how it looks real

So all those huge motherfuckers are just weak skeletons blown up with oil?

I thought it's been proven that just ingesting Stenbolone would make you as big or bigger than a natty lifter?

Where can I buy? I wanna use just a little bit.

Don't do it you fucking retard

>"to look like Popeye"
>doesn't put the synthol in his forearms

Attached: 1566843912614.jpg (825x464, 50K)

Marilyn Manson over here just looking like his upper arms have horrible fractures.

Attached: 1505885719332.gif (229x176, 987K)

I'd walk around terrified if I used synthol because some skinny guy might beat my ass and the shame over walking around thinking you have 24 inch big strong arms and everyone seeing what a pathetic fraud you are.

I'm a little power lifter with 14 and a half inch arms so it's the opposite that people are really impressed when they see what I lift when they expect a lot less.

God mode

Attached: fit.jpg (550x580, 86K)

Attached: walnut.png (591x639, 745K)