As you can see I lost my old figure I've tried to stop overindulging but I can't help myself I've got hooked on junk...

As you can see I lost my old figure I've tried to stop overindulging but I can't help myself I've got hooked on junk food snacks. Yes im a model thats why these pics are the way they are.

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-013705_Gallery.jpg (1080x1089, 642K)

>thot posting
post body

You're beautiful. Seriously. I've never seen you in person but I can guarantee you that you are just as beautiful as these pics. You are a woman. You are a female homo sapien. And for that reason you will always be a magnificent heralding of what millions of years of evolution has to offer, and men will find it mesmerizing. You are nature's work of art. You don't have to be the Mona Lisa or the sistine chapel to be beautiful. You have a lot to be proud of, honey. It's hard in our rigorously elitist society of late, but you are without a doubt attractive and appealing to the opposite (or same) sex. The tips in this thread will help, but confidence cannot be faked. Just know that you're fabulous and the world will follow you along.

oh oh oh oh yeah
oh ahahaha
oh man oh
oh OH IM
OH YEAH IM
IM GONNA
OH MAN OH GOD
OH MAN RIGHT THERE OH YEAH OH OH OH OH OH OOH OH OH
AAAAAAAHGGHHHHHHHH
IM GONNA
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

post body while you dilate

great thread, what do you want?

yeah man keep trying to get her number

Stale pasta

How to get back my old figure

>ugly faggot mad at the world
...sad!

stop eating shit food and be at a caloric deficit THOT

Based

What I have is very forbidden knowledge, posting it will probably get me banned, maybe even vanned. What I’m about to tell you, you cannot share with ANYONE if you value their life. Just knowing will put them at risk to be taken by the government for questioning on knowing classified material. Last chance to turn back, if you’re not ready for this life then just click out of Jow Forums until this thread will be deleted in a few minutes for this reply.

Ready?

Stop eating, fatass.

And now you're fat. What the fuck do you want us to do about it. Put the fork down you heifer. Tits or gtfo

Attached: 1565225959137.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

BASED COOM POSTER

Attached: 1568075761213.png (3204x2504, 296K)

TITS OR GTFO
I
T
S

O
R

G
T
F
O

Attached: LESS.jpg (640x371, 25K)

literal same fag lmao TAKE YOUR MEDS

I want to be like this again but when I try workout like I used to I can't do it and I give up it's too hard for me now

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-020856_Samsung Internet.jpg (755x1409, 530K)

Just how hard is it to just cook something as simple as oatmeal with chocolate flavoured whey, peanut butter, cinnsmon, banana and honey and tastes better than a cinnamon roll instead of indulge in candy n shit

Or simply cook some carrots
Or slice carrots go dip
Or cook eggs to put over rye read with kaviar
Or simply have some yoghurt/kvarg/cottage cheese
Or go suck some cock of all the fuckbois thirsting over your Thot material

keep it up

Attached: brsonan.jpg (672x1099, 96K)

>I want to be like [this image]
>I don't put in effort to be like [this image]

Attached: mcfuckinghadit.jpg (680x810, 46K)

A secret tip is you can eat whatever you want but if you throw up right after it doesn't count.

take you are nigger

This has to be a trollpost.

Off chance it isn't, there's no magic word that's gonna help you. I stopped doing that shit when I looked in mirror one day, saw I had a gut, and realized I had to eat like an adult from then on because my youthful metabolism had left me.

After that, I strived to build muscle and look good so I could finally stop being a loser and have girls lust for me. That's probably never going to happen, best I can hope for is girls liking me.

You got it easy slut, just lose weight, realize that if you fail one day, you'll can fail any day, so you'll let yourself fail every day.

Attached: gf_now_or_the_country_gets_it.jpg (640x489, 82K)

post body

Fucking cuck.

imagine being so deluded you dont realize this is bait. youre probably a nigger. do some self reflection and realize how fucking genetically shit your race is for me to be able to tell youre a fucking brown guy without ever having seeing you

cuck

nigger