Are you man enough to stand for your woman?

Are you man enough to stand for your woman?

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-101905_Chrome.jpg (1080x1365, 481K)

>not having her rest her head on your lap instead

Unless it was medically needed, fuck no, she can fucking suck it up

man stands for 6 hours because he's a cuck at heart

He's gonna think about this right after he's served the divorce papers.

She got up and sucked off Chad in the bathroom

That takes some balls. 6 hours standing? Damn, dude has legit God-tier willpower, and all for his woman? Shit, this guy is mogging every man on that plane, bet all the guy's girls were asking "Honey, would you do that for me?" and they'd have to gulp and say "Y-y-yeah, sweetie, s-s-sure...". Imagine if he carried her out when the plane landed? Could only fathom the mog.

C U C K
U
C
K

You seem to confuse being a Chad with being a total cuck.

>fitness related
Also funny to see all you faggots concocting some cuck fantasy

>Stand in one place for 6 hours

His back must have been absolutely destroyed. Like nothing left of his discs

Standing for 6 hours isn't impressive, everyone in the restaurant industry does that or more.

>americans never go outside and walk for over 6 hours

go back to r9k tranny

Attached: 20190909_003857.jpg (1080x1080, 683K)

That's what real men do while boys keep their seats

are we pretending this is some accomplishment? I though we were mostly, at the very least, non morbidly obesse in here.

Attached: Abominablesnowman.jpg (300x228, 14K)

>He can't respect the feat of willpower of another man providing for his woman

Never gonna make it.

I once stood outside my girlfriends exs house for 2 hours whilst she was in there getting some of her old stuff off of him. That wasn't that bad because he had a small step at his door I could sit on when I wanted to sit. Six hours standing on a plane is tough though.

This is bait.

Kek! Pussyassbitch!

fpbp

Or retail

Im not talking about any trascendental notion of self sacrifice, just about the fact that 6 hour appears completely trivial to me, and I hopefuly assume, anyone else who isnt out of shape.

MAN -BLOCKS AISLE- FOR SIX HOURS ON FLIGHT SO -LAZY FAT CUNT- CAN LIE ACROSS THREE SEATS

Man is attention whore to hope airline gives him free shit

>tfw you realized that "man up" is just a concept that women inserted into men many years ago in order to please themselves

>being pussyehipped means you have willpower
No. She could’ve just rested on him. She still would’ve had 2 seats for her body. Wisen up before it’s too late brother.

Attached: 72A353AB-9AFF-4EEE-84BC-73611D61963B.jpg (231x394, 56K)

Jesus Christ that’s the most beta thing I’ve seen all day.

i like this

This place ruined the experience and view of women, I dont think I can get a gf without always thinking shes cheating and fucking some other person. You think a beating might help

I have a standing desk at work and stand dir at least 6 out of 8 hours ( sitting at some meetings and at lunch)

Pretty good but needs some work

yeah beating your gf is gonna help- jeez oh man

Leave this place, it is not based in reality.

How can you secretly receive blowjobs under a standing desk?

Beat them with your cock

>t. roastie

Disabled toilets

No. I'm willing to do a lot of shit for people I care about but there's some threshold after which it just becomes pathetic.
Also she could just lay on my lap if she wants to sleep.

not being a manlet I wish I could stand during all flights