How Jow Forums do you have to be to use tinder or other online dating and not get laughed off of the app and your...

How Jow Forums do you have to be to use tinder or other online dating and not get laughed off of the app and your pictures used as part of the "fit incels" memes posted on Jow Forums?

Attached: wojak_regular_guy.jpg (739x739, 227K)

I'm catfishing with this pic and I have about 100+ girls who have liked me in the past 8 hours.

Attached: Screenshot_20190909-143542_Opera Mini beta.jpg (1080x1110, 634K)

I don't even know how to take good pictures...

And what do you do next?

Lay down and rot

And what's your end game?

I feel like an absolute failure. This is the grug that gets 100s of matches?

Attached: No+thats+wrong+youre+objectively+objectively+incorrect+_2525367bf9125fe6036fa64758078896.jpg (1000x563, 78K)

Not at all. Get your chick friends to show you the absolute units they get to see when swiping and your confidence will skyrocket. The amount of men showing of their abs or biceps in their pics is so immense that they all reach the point where they stop caring about seeing them. So showing them off is honestly pointless.

A few good camera angles, a picture of your pet and a normie meme and a semi-interesting bio will be what nails it for you unless you're grossly obese and disfigured.

you have autism and a tiny peepee

>A few good camera angles, a picture of your pet and a normie meme and a semi-interesting bio will be what nails it for you unless you're grossly obese and disfigured.

As retarded as it seems can you please elaborate user? I hardly ever take any pictures of myself except to gauge gains progress. So I don't really know what a "good picture" is.

>caring this much about what other people think of you
Take the Genovapill, and constantly say "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARES". it will change your life

Attached: monkeyprick.png (850x468, 123K)

As easy as it is to say "just dont care about society bro Xd" I can't help but care what others think. Not usre how to take this pill.

by not being a male butterface and not having a cringy tinder bio.

tell me how

Go outside for natural lighting and take a few hundred pics with slightly different camera positions and repeat with a handful different facial expressions. Then you cherry-pick the 2-3 pictures that don't look awful.

What should I be wearing? How many pictures should I include?

Also another question is how do people feel confident enough to use cringy pickup lines when their name and face is attached to it?

If you need to ask, don't bother

He’s pretty attractive and most importantly he just looks like he oozes confidence.

>What should I be wearing?
something outdoorsy, it'll make you like less incellious

see you're fucking lost mate. Better off looking for a girl in the real world.

this guy looks like a fucking high elf
I get why it's attractive to women but fuck it looks ridiculous

A studded leather harness and assless chaps.

>Better off looking for a girl in the real world
I was thinking to do that but feels much more difficult to not be a creep going up to them on the street or some shit. And I have no friends to meet girls through.

you have to put yourself out there. Obviously you don't just go up to some random girl and start asking her for shit. The situation presents itself naturally, but you can't even start that situation unless you are out where you have the possibility of interacting with someone.

Why aren't you on Jow Forums by the way? No one on Jow Forums lifts for THOTs.

I'm just looking for the last piece of advice to change the trajectory of my life. I'm tired of all these cliche advice so I was thinking to try my hand at online dating.

I don't really have any hobbies. I pretty much just go to work, the gym and then I go home.

Do you have a car?

Sold recently

plantation mindset

go do stuff outside of work. No one wants to date a boring person. Do stuff. Travel. Go to events. Develop interests. You're a man with no substance within you. Hollow. Go make something of yourself beyond your bare minimum existence.

>just do shit bro
And girls will appear? Sorry user i simply don't see how it will get me any closer. I agree I should do those things and I intend to try out a few new hobbies soon.

because if you go out and do stuff, that other people like to do, chances are there will be other people doing those things, and it's appropriate to suppose that some of those people would be girls. Since you're doing the same thing they are you already have one thing in common to talk about.
Use your brain, user.

>tfw got 3 ons setup for this week
>literally message them "dtf? i want your tits in my mouth"
>tfw still feel empty inside

dont chase pussy fellas

Attached: 1520835481989.png (645x773, 23K)

Yeah and then they meet you in real life and surprise surprise you don’t look like your cherry picked, perfect angle photos and get ghosted after the first date.

Im skinnyfat and i met my current gf on tinder.
Just try and be patient. Sometimes it takes me a week or two to get a decent match. Its a numbers game

Attached: 1558838361722.png (829x711, 420K)

shut up gaywad

I look fine i guess, but god tinder and those other dating apps sure made me feel trash and so unwanted, i feel quite pathetic at times too. Sometimes a week of swiping and not even one match, and i sometimes think "am i that ugly" while i know im not but it sure destroyed the last big of confidence i had

Attached: 1565201444078.png (545x689, 72K)

yo bro slide into my dms no homo

18 - 20 yr old and in the top 20% of fitness minimum

Or black

Get mad about it all you want but that's just how it is

Halo effect

This motherfucker knows. I have two semi normie friends and they've shown me their tinder feed, shirtless pics/gym selfies fucking everywhere. They don't even swipe if the first pic is a "LOOK AT MY BICEPS" pic. It definitely appeals to a certain type of woman, but not all of them.

Open with a well-shot photo that accentuates your features like your jawline or your eyes. Next photo is you with an animal. Next is you outside with some friends, or just outside in general. Next is a pic of you doing something you like, like hiking or playing a sport or playing an instrument (this is the hardest pic to pull up because most men don't take pics of them doing this kind of shit).

Make sure at least one of these pics is a full body and one is a close up. That's it. Good pics go much further than muscles on dating apps.

>no friends
>no hobbies
>just go to work, gym, and home
Gee I wonder why you have a hard time meeting girls user.
You're a ghost. You have no social capital, no one knows you. You're not interested in anything, you don't do anything, you're not about anything. You just exist.
Even if you meet a girl on or offline, how do you plan to keep her? You're boring. I'm even bored just reading your posts.

I think that wojak is meant to be Thom Yorke from early 2000s

A lot of girls at least claim to be prejudiced against gratuitous pics of your gains.
I would take that at face value and instead subtly show off your gains. Like, you could have a picture where you are well-dressed and you're standing next to a dude that is significantly shorter and less muscular than you.
If you look jacked in a long-sleeved shirt she can't very well accuse you of doing ab selfies.

Most guys on these services are either dumb, low-investment or both.
Girls don't want to see
>hi, how r u
or
>hi, ur hot
They're only going to forgive that from guys that are probably more handsome than you are.
If you talk to them like a person you have already beaten at least half of the messages they get.

Damn user that's just harsh...

What fucking hobbies am I suppose to have? I highly doubt most women would give a shit about most activitieis because they aren't "social" or "prestigious" enough

Mostly I reckon girls just like positive emotions and demonstrations of agency as well as social proof.
So if your eyes light up when you talk about how much you like doing thing they will enjoy that as long as you don't keep talking about thing past the point where you bore them.

Oh, but I'd recommend never talking to them about things you plan to do unless you're extending an invite for them to join you doing thing.
They don't want to feel like you're looking for their approval of your plan or that you might not actually go do thing.
They like it when you have already done thing.

Cargo shorts and your finest three wolf moon t-shirt.

I guess but all of my ideas of "hobbies" I'd like to do aren't that interesting.
Here's things I've either recently started or plan to start soon for example:
>BJJ
>Rockclimbing
>Learning Web development
Any normie would get bored by that. I feel like they'd only be interested if it's "Racing half a million dollar cars" or "Cruising in a mega-yacht". Maybe im just a retard fuck idk

There's a cute girl who works at the local hardware store. No ring. No tats. Overheard her work schedule while she was talking to another clerk (she has off on Tuesdays).

How to I "put myself out there?".

First two are good photo opportunities and I think rock-climbing is trending way up in terms of social proof, lately.

>not wearing your favorite tshirt with cats on

Attached: IMG_20190909_185745_585.jpg (1149x1149, 279K)

I'm trying to finish off my cut so I can actually compete with normans in rockclimbing. What else should I try?

Is meetup.com a meme or should i go try different shit in my area that seems fun. i feel like an idiot typing this out and asking people on Jow Forums what i should do with my life/time.

Fucking hell this dude is attractive.

I tell people to look for Catan and D&D games there because it's something where people will forgive you for being a bit weird but there ought to be normies there too.

The problem is I don't fit in with normans and I don't quite fit in with the genuine autists. I don't really like videogames or games in general I quit them a few years back after spending countless hours on MOBAs and WoW.

You wouldn't be the first man doing something he doesn't like to do to meet people and get laid, you know.

Why isn’t this a tinder roll thread lads

Because jannies will ban it

should i invest money into getting plastic surgery to be this attractive?

Not everyone is meant to play leading man or action star in a movie. Know who you are and how to play the best part you can. You.

Im a broke-ass wannabe writer and someday I score even when I try not to. Granted, there's a certain romanticized glamour to it, but when it comes down to actual discussion, it's exactly like said. I enjoy my craft, I like discussing it and SHARING ideas (stressing the reciprocity of the discussion here).

It's really all about connecting emotionnaly (or being manipulative, it depends on your outlook on the whole séduction thing) . That's something men are usually not taught for a variety of reasons, and that women usually look for.

This is such a fucking bullshit. I had lots of hobbies and this shit doesnt get you aby closer to pussy. It has to be proper chad hobbies, not collectible figurines, pokimanz or tibetan throat singing. Your hobby has to be either something creative or a sport (gym isn't one)

Tinder is a waste of time man. If I go on tinder I only get a handful of match a week and then it's a fucking chore to chat them up enough to ask them out for a drink and then chat again until you've chatted enough to make a move on her.

My success ratio is way higher IRL. Just join a community, become a regular and talk to people. At some point you'll know which girls don't have a boyfriend and then you can just ask them out on a date. If they agree it's basically a guaranteed lay.

Also tinder only yields shitty relationships if they're not just hook ups with barely above average sluts

>Just join a community, become a regular and talk to people. At some point you'll know which girls don't have a boyfriend and then you can just ask them out on a date. If they agree it's basically a guaranteed lay.

I'm simply too beta to do this. I wouldn't even know how to conduct a "date". 24 years old dateless virgin. Is it fucking over?

It's a good thing I never told anyone to collect figurines or pokemon then you cretin...UNLESS that's what you're into, then go for it all by means. I also never said to fake your interests to try and curry female favor.

But since you're probably still not getting it I'll explain further. The hobby in and of itself is not supposed to magically get you pussy, no matter what it is. It's supposed to help indirectly because
1) You can meet friends or build a social circle through a hobby, which can include women.
2) It makes you a better, more well rounded individual if you do other things with your life than just go to the gym and shitpost on Jow Forums. If you need further explanation why this will help you with women you may be beyond hope.

Sorry buddy, but sometimes harsh is what you guys need to hear.

WHAT THE FUCK are you supposed to say when girls message first and say “what’s up”? I know guys message girls like this too but everyone on this app puts so little effort into messaging that idk where to go with it.

Attached: 9B5E29E1-6418-4CA2-8ADB-13C868D24E92.jpg (250x218, 10K)

"My dick and I need some help to get it down"

>dating someone you met on tinder