Why are normies obsessed with telling people that everything bad in their lives is their own fault?

Why are normies obsessed with telling people that everything bad in their lives is their own fault?

Attached: chin.jpg (900x1200, 111K)

imagine looking like pic related, that's horror mode

Sin leads to death.

Just world fallacy. They want to believe the things they have were earned and everything's fair instead accepting that life's a bitch and sometimes people are screwed by genetics and other circumstances out of their control.

Maybe it gets their rocks off.

He is not ugly. Trust me.

Because "it's your own fault." Is the easy was of saying "You're the reason you're fat dumb piece of shit that has no friends....improv yourself faggot"

Because they see people like you who refuse to take responsibility for their own lives and when they point out things that are entirely within your ability to change, you interpret it as them saying, "If you just tried a little harder then you could grow taller".

No matter who you are, the majority of what is "bad" in your life is entirely under your control and you could change it any time you decided to make the effort.

They are stupid and don't actually understand concepts like responsibility or accountability. They usually only apply this to others and not themselves, making them hypocrites.

They just want you to shut up because they don't like you and hate hearing you complain

Because normalfags are cucks.

normalfags swarming in, what a surprise

he's unfuckable though, so it doesn't matter at that point

"monstrum in fronte, monstrum in animo"

a latin sayingn that means "monster in face, monster in soul"

Attached: 1493315555487.jpg (388x442, 57K)

he isn't ugly? wtf are you on? he definitely look hideous

because of this I often feel like I was meant to be evil

"lick ano meo"

a latin saying that means "eat my ass" nerd

Enforcing natural selection i guess, people rarely think of others in more then a functional manner
Also realising that life isn't fair ends up often making people think about their mortality and oh boy they dont like it.

it is your fault. you are part of nature and your nature is nature's fault. since you are part of nature, you are natural and therefore since it's nature's fault it's also your fault. so fuck you op

>Ugly people who have been given shit their entire lives, told they're worthless, and given absolutely zero opportunities in relationships solely because of their looks have ugly personalities!
Gee, I wonder why.

Attached: 1556675348032.gif (150x250, 829K)

Cult of positivity. It's not enough to be in denial, but outright show hostility towards those that don't adhere

The same types that rag on you are insufferable, miserable, slobs. They know their life sucks but are too pussy to admit it. A problem can't be solved until it's acknowledged. Since they don't know how to solve the problem, everyone is just supposed to pretend it isn't there.

They're also anti-reason. You see this in all other aspects of their politics, so why would this be any different? Most "incels" want love, not sex. But to accept that accepts

1: An unloving society. Which means why the fuck do we do anything for it at all?

2: NPCs are unloving. They don't love their spouses, their parents, their kids, they simply tolerate them.

3: Their entire lives are one shallow distraction after another which would force them to recognize nothing about their life is positive. There's only tree ways to be happy. Love, justice, higher calling. Do you see any of these three? No. People barely get the bare minimum of a full night's sleep.

Hell even the dystopian novel brave new world had free drugs, VR, and everyone even ugly people participated in the orgy.

Our lives are worse than a fucking dystopian novel.

Attached: ce58dcf8-c309-4731-bb3d-5b47b9bb7cd5.jpg (798x798, 67K)

>implying normies do this
Pretty sure that's like, the whole cknservative ideology. Everything is a product of your personal choices.

This.

b,mbzm,xhaSDBM,zbcM,bzxM,bxM,B

because they were lucky enough to have everything go okay with them so they think they did it themselves and anyone can do it and other people are just lazy or losers or whatever. idiots.

Two Devil's advocate points:

1. First, when you are shortchanged by nature, it's still appropriate to assign fault to you. If you are born with no legs and lose a footrace, "you" still lost the footrace - "you" as you are, and not as you might have been or as you wish you might be. "You" have the attribute "no legs". You can also assign fault for this to your parents, but you can't really assign fault for it to the other people in the race, who have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you have no legs.

2. There is also a school of thought out there that believing that you are doomed by fate can be *true* without being *useful*. You see this quite regularly from amateur psychologist types. They firmly believe that even if you've been shortchanged by life and by our social arrangements, you should *pretend* this isn't true, because pretending it's not true is your only chance to dig out of the hole. From this perspective, it's not important whether the blackpill is true or not; what's important is convincing people to not act as if it is true.

>Bad haircut
>Mouthbreathing
>Not wearing contacts
Nope not a single thing the guy in the pic could have done

>this low quality bait
you troll them incels bro!

Looks like a mouth-breather.

Attached: 1554679459126.jpg (234x250, 18K)

he has a chad adam's apple though

Blaming someone else is pointless, take control or stop moaning.

It's usually leftists who are most aggressively saying this when it's related to social things.

Self improvement works but only to an extent. Some people are truly fucked and the amount of work required is not realistic attainable (ie expensive surgery or deep rooted mental problems). Problem with normalfags is that they only see things from their own limited perspective and thus believe because it works for them it will just as well for someone else. They do not understand that life is unfair and the universe does not care (nor do other people for that fact) that you were born disadvantaged and have it hard, it's tough shit. It's undeniable that a Stacey can walk through life on easy mode and will not have to put 1/10th the effort in to attain the same things.

That being said some problems are fixable with hard work but most people just don't have the willpower. A lot of people have a victim complex and rather than attempt any self-improvement will just blame it all it all on things out of their control. Rather than accept their situation and be content they'll instead rage online looking for the sympathy that they'll never get.

Because it absolves them of any guilt, because under that reasoning, it was only you who CHOSE to be in the circumstances you are/were involved in, and it excuses society at large from being the piece of shit it actually is. That way they can continue to bully inferior people to feel good and keep their social status on the grounds of pretty=good ugly=bad.

Counter points:
1st. Do not confuse cause with fault, or recipient with sender. Under that logic, one would say that theft victims are at fault because it is they who are not in possession of the goods, and they could blame society or the thieves but ultimately it is them who no longer possess those things.

2nd. This is not really a counter point, I actually agree with this in a practical standpoint, as in a personal level, it doesn't really matter if "black pills" are true or not, but the fact of the matter is that you're still in a precarious situation regardless of the validity of said theory. So the only thing that you can do about it is trying to persevere in the face of negative odds, focusing your energy not on how hard the trail is, but on maintaining pace, because in practice, people who subscribe to these black pills are outcasts, and their individual voices won't be heard by the rest of the community.

That being said, it's important at large to keep an eye on the truth of these black pill claims, as it would signal a problem within society and not paying attention to these marginalized types would mean the eventual generation of more people of the same character who, as we've seen in the past, could become radicalized and thus become a threat to public security.

Leftists don't condemn people for having social problems, but for blaming your social problems on leftism as though economics has anything to do with your social anxiety.

While somewhat true, it doesn't apply to r9k. They seem to conversely live in an "unjust world fallacy" where they're wont to find any victimizing scapegoat they can fashion as being epically redpilled. Hilariously this is the same mindset that the (((SJWs))) get railed for, which is almost as funny as groups who are far more marginalized being told their problems aren't real. Wow, you really are intellectually inconsistent failures huh?

The ones who angrily post about how the "evil piece of shit nazi misogynist incels" are only virgins because they never tried anything at all aren't conservatives.
The ones talking about poor people just being dumb and lazy and refusing to work aren't leftists but when talking about social stuff it's them.

>Leftists don't condemn people for having social problems
Lol what

You're literally here in a call to arms against virgins

>some people made some online rants about incels being misogynist
Do you think referring to females as "femoid"/"roastie" is not an insult based purely on the fact that they're female? Do you think "women hate threads" aren't misogynistic? Do you think memeing Elliot Rodger as a saint isn't misogynistic?
>inb4 well I don't PERSONALLY, do those things. Then the post isn't about you and you shouldn't identify with people who do those things.
Sure, someone got mad at you saying offensive things and ranted online. Therefore they're aggressively attacking you when you share screen grabs of it.

What exactly is wrong with just hating women? Are we not allowed to?

When did someone stop you from hating women? Never? Then obviously you're allowed to you fucking autist.
You're also allowed to blast dubstep music from your fanny pack on the subway.
You're just not going to get laid doing either of those things.

It feels like you're trying to stop me from hating women.

>Der sturmer only talked about the Jews that were destroying Germany, the rest shouldn't care

I literally said that conservativism is based on the belief in meritocracy; you get what you've earned, regardless of your birth.
You turned it into a "but leftists are social darwinists" and decided to make it about the fact that people call out you for hating women.
People are going to call you out for your beliefs no matter what they are, quit playing victim about it.

Well, meritocracy through equal opportunity.

>I'm persecuted for being a virgin just like Jews were persecuted in Germany
You poor victim. Let me get you a blanket and some hot cocoa while we get emergency care to you.

THEY ARE TELLING IT TO FIND JUSTIFICATION FOR NOT HAVING TO HELP ANYONE AND ALSO AVOIDING TO BE BLAMED OR HAVING IT BETTER THAN PEOPLE WHO ARE:

1.Poor
2.Unemployed
3.Lonely
4.Socially ostracized
5.Ill

By PRESENTING A LIE that all of those things are people's own fault they can go on living their better lives without having to help anyone and without looking guilty for having better lives. In this sense ALL NORMIES ARE SOCIOPATHS. Yet they are that without knowing it, as this type of sociopathy is written into human DNA, as a survival mechanism.

...BE BLAMED FOR HAVING IT...

>the normie goes to you unsolicited and chastises you

...AND ALSO TO AVOID BEING BLAMED FOR HAVING IT...

Sorry my head is aching too much to speak perfect English.

because they're usually the ones that caused it.
bullies say that too you know, stop hitting yourself etc.
really its true, but we both know its irrelevant, they are still the bad guys.
I mean what do they want us to do, come in the next day with a gun and shoot them?
then we'd say the same thing and it would be true again.
it's just pointless to consider such a phrase as anything but a taunt.

This is how it started in germany isn't it? Just talking. Not like they rushed everyone off into gas chambers, all that took years

>you get what you've earned, regardless of your birth.
That is a BELIEF THAT HAS NO PLACE IN THE MODERN WORLD AND ALSO HAD NO PLACE IN THE WORLD PRIOR TO WWI. Fucking tell that shit to someone who was born to a slave in Rome or to a peasant in the Middle Ages and they take it the way that you do not deserve anything better than what your parents had because it is your "faith" not to, for being born to your kind of parents. Also tell it to the young person of today who never got to fuck anyone and thus have no friends to post pictures of on is social media page (because no one wants to be a friend of a sexless loser) and thus have no following (because no one wants to follow a friendless loser) and thus no one hires him (because no one wants to hire a loser with no following). CONSERVATIES ARE BADLY STUCK IN THE TIMES BETWEEN 1918 AND 1995.

..."FATE" not to

the only thing that came to mind when seeing this cave troll

Attached: Direction and Magnitude.jpg (791x1001, 65K)

>slippery slope fallacy
>preaching to the choir

The slippery slope fallacy only applies when there's no good reason to believe that it will progress. The ones campaigning against incels are very angry and hateful. They're much more aggressive than any race-hating group.

I'm not talking about the ones who just call out misogyny but about the ones who angrily rant about how there's no such thing as incels because if they just tried, they'd easily get laid. It's just like the ones on the right who say that if poor people just stopped being lazy they wouldn't be poor.
If you've never seen that shit you just need to lurk moar.

False equivalence. Try harder.
You think 99% of the "you can get a gf if you just _____" is just trolls on r9k and has nothing to do with twitter ranters.
Most people want to help you but can't due to the sheer fact that 99% of incels/robots refuse help and are within an atmosphere of hatred of anything that would help them to become more social. They just choose to mock any and all solutions that aren't literally "drop a girl in your lap that loves and adores you forever"

>False equivalence.
Incorrect. Try harder.

>all robots are one person, if there's one reply saying that some advice is bullshit it means 99% of robots refuse all advice
Top quality logic. Did you stop trying to deny that the hateful people I was talking about exist now?

I did not deny those people existed.
The problem is that you pretend such people are the norm when really they only pop up in places like this which are filled with misogynistic posts that indicate one does not have any social experience with others.

because normies speak the truth. same reason you blog about your easy lazy life in the first place

How come some are born with a Chin and some aren't

Attached: IMG_2847.jpg (662x1000, 188K)

This boy was Just Be Himself unlike the one in the OP. So now he has a chin

I think it's just that whining about things out of your control is not very productive. That's why people choose to complain about things they can actually control, it serves your life better.

Just look at any whine thread on r9k, it doesn't come to any conclusion. It's an endless circlejerk on women and normies.

robots are the gayest group on the planet about chins lmao

When you stop to applaude shitskins who hate whites you might actually have a leg to stand on.
As it is though: Fuck off roastie, your coalburner brat is crying.

I think guy in op pic Needs surgery which government should be forced to pay for if women had the same issue government would foot the bill

No clue what this is supposed to say or imply. I don't speak virgin autist

Then lurk until you learn reading.

>>preaching to the choir
>presenting a pointless figure of speech to deny the obvious truth

It's so odd thinking how women will withhold their asses from this guy because of his chin which isn't even genetic (caused by mouth breathing)so it's not evolutionary selective mating

That nigger just needs to hold a pen in his mouth for 5 mins at a time a few times a day and he'd correct that fucking massive overbite. Fucking mouth breather faggot

It's pretty much this, we live in a society where suffering is commonplace but so actively despised that we shun anyone who expresses it. We deserve any bad ending we get as a collective.

my profile is about the same as this guy, maybe slightly better. AMA

>because normies speak the truth
It is a FALSE truth. Even if self improvement usually helps to some point, it DOES NOT MEAN that it is a person's own fault if they fail somehow. There are SEVERAL factors affecting person's success and you can not ALWAYS succeed no matter how hard you try. But I guess normies choose skip that part to be able to blame people for their own failure, so that they do not have to help or look guilty for having it better.

You could just learn English instead of being a faggot.
It means "ranting to someone who agrees with you"
Your welcome

How were you treated in high school

What's even your point? For example, it takes me 5 seconds to realize my below average looks makes it more difficult for me to find women. I don't have to whine about to strangers, it serves no purpose. It's just the way human nature is and always will be.

Seems the issue is you constantly vent about shit to complete strangers who don't want to hear your whining.

Same reason every major religion believes in some kind of heaven, hell or reincarnation.
The thought that bad things happen to good people, that good things happen to bad people, that life is inherently unfair, that some people go on their whole lives being assholes and criminals without ever facing any consequences, has plagued humanity for a long time. One of the great philosophical questions.

Also because they're uncomfortable accepting their own privilege and unearned success and they don't want the dirty peasants revolting and killing them in their sleep when they realize they've gotten a raw deal

Attached: savilequeen.png (664x389, 254K)

What the fuck world are you living in? The whole normie philosophy is that nobody is anybody's fault. Look at the amount of people who defend gambling/drug/alcholol addicts, niggers, muslims, and other criminals. These people think that anybody who ends up poor only does so because of "society". What planet are you on?

It's a good strawman for trolling and taking the moral high road but it's not representative of how From what you've said I can also tell you think friends and family are trustworthy and supportive? I'm happy for you, that's great, but that isn't the reality for everyone. Hell is other people, some groups more hellish than others.

*how I deal with my own problems. Oops classic rush posting

Humans instinctively view people as the sole and independant cause of their thoughts, action and personality. Thus everything they are, they do and they become is viewed as their own choice, their own will.

In reality people are just the sum of their genetics, their environment and some randomness. Free will is an illusion. Our natural inclination in how we view people and the world is contrary to this.

Don't engage with other people more than necessary. If people say the world is fair they're obviously wrong but I don't even think most people believe that. Victim mentality is pretty common in politics.

I still don't see what good can come from constant whining. The only thing people can respond with is how you best deal with the situation. Personal responsibility is the best solution to everything.

by most people just ignored but occasionally an object of amusement. I did have a group of nerdy friends so I just hung out with them. never really got bullied. everyone who knew me was ok with me but I was just background character really. if you've seen superbad or inbetweeners, I was just like that

A woman gave birth to you, and twenty-three of your chromosomes come from her. Your nipples are also a remnant of the female template you started with.

it is just the truth. nothing false about saying bad behavior has consequences

Normies want socialism for monetary things and say it's unfair that some people have more money than others, yet they don't care anything about the huge social inequalities that exist and want to do nothing about it

So what, that does not make women anymore useful or palatable.

Almost like people are stupid on purpose to ignore this simple fact

In a first-world country that is often very true. Normies usually have at least a small amount of self-awareness, which is why they complete degrees, have decent earning power, and have sex regularly. You guys should look into it.

You are beyond retarded and clearly have idea what you are talking about. You are either a boomer retard or a fat, dumb, and gross /pol zoomer who heard that bullshit while jerking off to Laura Ingram.

I know many ugly people with fun personalities and girlfriends

Ad homs aren't real arguments user

neoliberal capitalism

But almost no normies are neoliberal capitalists, they love socialism for some reason

I don't think socialism means what you think it means. Regardless of that, if people love socialism so much, why aren't socialists winning any elections?

Only a few countries do anything socialist