How long is your drive to the gym?

How long is your drive to the gym?
Sociallets aka homegyms need not apply.

Attached: fit-2.png (2208x1242, 2.95M)

My apartment has a decent gym with all of the equipment I need, it’s about a 2 minute walk downstairs. Only problem is that people keep hiding the clips for some reason

Attached: 3F59163B-9385-4C09-B510-6724E19C6BED.jpg (753x747, 120K)

i walk 2 blocks to the local rec center
shit is fucking cash
>racquetball courts
>bball courts
>4 racks
>tons of dumbbells
>not crazy busy
pretty damn nice

About 20 minutes, but unfortunately it goes through the richest neighborhood in my county. Tickets there have fines $100 more expensive than anyone else and everyone fucking sucks at driving there. Fortunately I've only ever gotten a ticket once but still it sucks to have that on one's mind.

>hiding the clips for some reason
Maybe they take them home? I did that once with a really nice metal clip and used it for grip training.

10 minutes. The only "gym" closer is planet fitness.

Is 30 mins too far away? Its starting to be a bother and the only other one close is a planet fitness thats 15 mins away.

30 minutes is probably what my limit would be. Not too far, but about as far as I'd be willing to still go.

10 minutes with no traffic. If I had to drive more than 20 mins I'd just homegym.

I walk about 30 minutes to and from the gym also it's nice because it's also nearby work so I can;
>workout
>take a shower
>and work with a pump
Or
>go to work
>train
>go home

Attached: ran-swim1.gif (282x525, 101K)

Fairfax

like 5-6 min. I bike instead on lift days and drive on cardio days (I use the outdoor track and like to track progress closely)

There's a gym within a 5 minute walk from me but I don't go, one because calisthenics can still carry me a long way from where I am, two, it's intimidating and none of my friends go.

Fairfax VA?

Alexandria reporting in brother

pretty much much more than 30 and it becomes a larger time investment, and easier to start skipping
if there's a way to take public transport, maybe do that and read while you commute

That sounds nice. Considering starting to do cardio again during my lunch break.
Yeah as this user said the commute is making it a pain. Have to head through tolls to and from the gym, thinking about finding somewhere closer.

Attached: fit-1.png (2208x1242, 3.13M)

manlets think they are thigh-masters and take them to start homegyms

Nah, Long Island

nearly 20 minutes on the bus
like 10 minutes on car
but i like cycling to the gym, take the beach route and feel like a 90's anime opening

25 mins but it's at uni so I'm headed there anyways.

K heading to the gym brb to shitpost remember
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK DYELS
ANNNNND FUCK JANNIES

Attached: supa bejita.png (1242x1305, 1.54M)

i live in a country club and have a gym on site
so it's about a 2 minute drive by chauffeur

Attached: 564a6b350063e95523c0c2e8a1f519b97f5061b5d64560d67e8a45e37b1843da.png (421x399, 213K)

In one room.

Attached: home_gym_small.jpg (1874x1350, 385K)

3 minutes

1 gym is 10mins away
2 gym is 25mins away
Backup gym is 30mnis away

Also I have a home gym.

Get a rack and clean your iron. Jesus.

15 minute drive from home
30 from college

i dig those colored plates, may as well get those

I live in an apartment about 5 minute walk from my uni with a roommate who also lifts. When we're done lifting we go home and play vidya

I got it good. I'm happy.

>live on campus
>big legendary campus gym
>all the benefits of homegymming and none of the cons
>no commute
>all the uni braphogs
u jelly?

If the nearest gym is 40 minutes away dont bother.
I use to have to drive an hour to the gym it was BS.

still need a rack, but I cleaned my iron plates and painted them matte black. looks pretty slick.

>Sociallets aka homegyms

I started going to the gym when I was like 15 (not continuosly tho) and never really had a chat with anyone, I remember the super mega chad of the gym greeting me everytime I entered and I was like "yo" , what can you even chat about in a gym anyway?

4 miles

diagnosed autism, am i right?

Shit bro that sucks. I get to my gym in 8 minutes via my shitty bike. It will be like 2 minutes when I get a car or a motorcycle, I cant wait

>what is up for discussion in the gym
>hey buddy what routine are you doing?
>need a spot?
>whats your diet look like?
>want to be best buds?
Things like that man

>tfw legendary campus gym is crowded up the wazoo
I could not find a single bench or squat rack open. Not even for dumbells. The weight room is three stories

loudoun shitter here, my gym is literally on the way home from work but traffic puts 20 minutes on it

20 minute walk, I like it.

how do you live in a club?

A homegym might be a better investment, 600 gets you a new squat rack and 300lb barbell kit.
Look for deals on used stuff come February.

He’s homeless and the owners have yet to find him hidden in the attic

based.
can anyone recommend me an anime. NO generic shit that every person has already seen.

My college is like 20 minutes away on the subway but I'm lazy so I'm thinking of joining the cheap ass blink fitness 4 blocks away

boogiepop phantom

5 minutes

go to a top tier fitness club that some professional nfl players go to, expensive as fuck

Angel beatz is comfy & corpse party is uncomfy. Also blood-c

About 20 minutes with the subway and a 10 minute walk after that but I could go to the gym before work, it’s just another 10 minute to work. Would save a lot of time and just a handful of people at 0600.

Is early morning a good time?

>Angel beatz is comfy & corpse party is uncomfy. Also blood-c
I've seen that shit already nigger.
thanks dude.

From home or work?

I walk to uni gym, takes about 15 mins. Brand new facility, way bigger than it needs to be, basically a giant advertisement but I'm not complaining because I have yet to wait for anything

Attached: 1500070035679.jpg (613x522, 91K)

Do you have tips for taking the subway to gym? Im I would but I dont want to sit around sweaty smelly and gross on the A train home after working out nor do I want to carry like towels and a change of clothes around all day to shower afterwards when I already have to carry too much shit for class

machio is my hero

>go to gym in gym clothes
>finish workout
>shower
>change clothes
>put towel and clothes in bag
Can’t give you more tips than this, maybe a plastic bag to separate towel and clothes.

nigga I been to new york. everyone on the subway is smelly sweaty and gross.

>Drive
10 minutes
>Bus
45 minutes
I fucking hate public transit

5 minutes or so, perfect time for me to listen to Platz & Yates vids from Nick Vision Motivation or blast some sick tunes and be ready to kill when I walk in the door

Attached: 3EE2232C-AC96-482B-ABFE-B0FDD027CBA1.jpg (250x381, 19K)

i walk to my gym. what does this mean?

About a half of a Tool song.

Cardio? Gonna lose ur gainz bro

Attached: 12751676-A868-4B3F-9932-1AFCEA24E483.gif (582x411, 1.56M)

2 miles, and it's only $10/month. Makes it easy.

>one time investment of 600
That would save me an dick load of cash. Definitely will look into if thanks dude.

Jyu-Oh-Sei, it's an oldy, pretty niche.

2 minutes by foot

15 minute bicycle ride

Boku no Pico

My garage

5 min car ride, 1 min train ride, 15 min walk.

Like a 5 minutes walk from my workplace.

15 mins, but it's already halfway between work and home so it's on my way.
There's also another one of the same chain a 10 min bike ride away (won't mention drive time because I won't pay to park)

I walk literally 3 minutes

One right outside the barracks, full of marines most of the time until 23ish

My university has gyms all over the city, I don't need no car, theyr'e everywhere

also costs like 150 euros for year

work out at my uni gym, and live in a dorm, so about 10 minutes away

every mile on your car reduces its resell value, on top of gas, on top of gym fees, on top of added inconvenience, you should be using a home gym right now.

Used to drive 23-25 minutes to a gym that had best gear and bro pl/bb brothers that are owners. Still go there from time to time.

10min walk

It's middway walking from my job to my house.

God damn it, dropping out of college was a good financial decision but I'll never get to have these memories and its hurts my soul.

20 minutes of eurobeat away

Attached: file.png (1280x960, 1.18M)

I would drive 30 minutes for my gym. It's open 24/7 and pretty much never have to wait for anything and has pretty much everything you could ever want for powerlifting/strongman/weightlifting. Thankfully it's only about 15min though.

About a 20 min drive but its a great gym. You get a bunch of fighting classes as well as a weightlifing room for 60 dollars a month. They even have atlas stones.

Five minutes or so. I could walk there. I’d love to take my dog, walk to the gym, swim for 30 minutes, and walk the dog home. Only thing is I don’t think they allow dogs at the gym.

About 7 minutes away driving, been thinking about biking there instead

Motorcycle's in the shop so 20m by bus

PWC checking in 15 minute drive to xport

30 seconds from work then 10 minutes home.

3 minute drive. Feels great.

5 minute bike ride, 2 minutes if I push it

based fellow uni gymmer

1h train then another 30 mins from the gym to uni, every morning

>Intimidating
Nobody gives a shit about you user, you'll be fine.

Sounds nice butIs right. Fuck the crowds, I go at 9-10 in the morning and just barely beat the rush.

underrated post

Danberu Nan kiru is the Jow Forums anime of the season.

Springfield boys we here

lol literally a three minute walk

Arlington > *

I'm always watching and judging noobs.

Always