Too handsome for ugly girls to think I want the

>too handsome for ugly girls to think I want the
>too ugly for pretty girls to like

Anyone else?

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (200x200, 13K)

Ok wow. let’s unpack this...

Attached: 7B735C20-724C-400A-A8E7-3EA63F77D99A.jpg (768x1176, 98K)

This is literally me

Except add an incredibly small micro penis, so when i do find a balance and take a girl home, she laughs at my child like appendage while texting her friends for a ride "because he's not even a real man"

Now convince me to not shoot myself in the head

>just dreamed that I had a girlfriend
I can't take it anymore, friends. I'm turning 24 in two months and never had a girlfriend. I feel so goddamn lonely

Attached: 3df62adc3b28cc69ea9099a435646caa.jpg (236x282, 22K)

This didn’t happen. Go back to Jow Forums

bro you dont have a micropenis unless its under like 3 inches

larp
I'm in the same boat, and EVERY ugly girl goes after me anyway
it's a numbers game for them.

I think that's how most people feel but the guys that get the pretty girls are the ones that suck it up and go after them

How big are you dude? I’ve had two girls shit talk my peepee and I’m just over 6, fuck em man

>too handsome for ugly girls
Post face

Im 3 inches exactly butbthe girth is the killer. Less than 2 on girth

Im 6'1 185, and I have really muscular thighs, so it makes eveything look even smaller

>too narcissistic for ugly girls
>too self loathing for pretty girls

Attached: A9227C51-9AD1-42B3-91D0-498365CE0C70.jpg (640x345, 52K)

Man you’re gonna kill me , and I know how this sounds, but the only hope you’re going to have is eating pussy like a champion and finding a women who is understanding

soft or hard?

ding ding ding we have a winner

right in the same boat as you but unironically the only chick that said this to me was cheating with me on her black husband. so i wasnt too upset

>only became attractive after years of being the small invisible kid (late bloomer)
>still mentally that kid
Fuck

Can rel8

Bro, you're still young. I'm 29 and never have had a GF. Fucked some bitches once but that's it.

Attached: 1527895867095.jpg (480x480, 46K)

At least you can get a boner. I haven't been able to get hard unless I use drugs since I was 18

Consult a medical professional. ED is usually a sign of other health issues that should be addressed.

I've had girlfriends. To be honest they are kinda annoying. They always want to do stuff and spend money.They are gains goblins. I'm introverted so I prefer to be alone most of the time with occasional hanging out and sex with a woman. I need to find myself an introverted girl that occasionally likes to get drunk and party like me.

My dick at maximal arousal is 6.9" x 5.3" bone pressed and my last girlfriend said I was "average".

Fucking retarded cunt.

Baseed

>while texting her friends

I know this feel.

I'm 5'6. A girl from tinder came over, and as I wrote the wifi password in her phone, I saw multiple messages like "OMG, even shorter than YOU???" and "I'll come pick you up, don't waste your time with this kid" etc

I seduced and fucked her so well she was practically begging to come back. I responded something about her being lifeless in bed, and boring outside it. Kept sending her snaps with other girls in my room obviously getting ready to fuck.

So I guess you can say I'm petty but I don't feel bad about it.

Based

None of this ever happened.

I'm 6.3'' and my first/last girlfriend called it small multiple times and was giving me backhanded complaints all the time
I've been too insecure to get it on with another girl ever since

listen up, KING. Don't let that girl take u down a peg. im about 6.3 aswell and its all about how u use it.

U just had a horrible gf. nothing else. Go wet ur peen user.

Wtf, mine is 6.3 and my ex used to say quite often it was big even tho I knew (and kept telling her) it was average.
I've had 0 complains about it ever, and I'm 26 and get with girls fairly often, so your girls were just being fucking idiots.

This is something I've talked about before with a friend tho, I would never ever ever say something like that to a girl. A girl commenting on how small or not big enough your dick is is like the 101 on male insecurity, everyone knows that's something you cannot say, but girls do this things every now and then. I'm not an incel and I don't hate woman at all, but it blows my mind how selfish and heartless they can be sometimes.

Also 6.3 gang reporting in