Is it ok to workout everyday?

I heard it has a hormonal impact and it's not healthy at all, that's why you should have (((4 rests day weekly)))
Is it bullshit? And if is not, what can I do daily?

Attached: file.png (654x368, 497K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ga6Vr3Ec2Mc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a

b

c

Who the fuck told you 4 rest days weekly?
Your 70 year old grandfather?

fuck you man, damn it, we we're doing it great

the kikes at huffpost, I 100% don't believe them, but how much of that is true?

I do 12 workouts per week. 2 each day and rest on Sunday

(((4 rest days)))
Gee I wonder who could be behind this post.

I work every group muscle, one each day, do cardio on weekends and rest on sunday
But lately I feel that I want to add a little something extra

its fine as long as you eat enough

youtube.com/watch?v=Ga6Vr3Ec2Mc
400000 keks

Real athletes do strength/conditioning in the morning and practice their sport in the afternoon every day except the Lord's day. If you're just a gymcel I imagine you could do cardio. Run with legs, swim with upper body

Working out every day?
Leave some gains for the rest of us, pal!

do it everyday.
just don't go 100% every day.

When you're lifting heavy weight you absolutely need 4 days of rest a week. Everyone who says otherwise is weak. This doesn't mean that you can't exercise on the other days. The term "rest day" is misleading, as you should be doing at least something to stay active to aid recovery

Of course it's okay to workout or exercise every day.

Lifting weights every single day is not sustainable without immaculate diet/sleep/etc or steroids/PEDs.

*work out
*every day

You should have at least 1 rest day a week, and training the same heavy workouts 6 times a week is retarded, but besides that, 6 days a week is fine if you can handle it
I'd say 3 is minimum, 4 is ideal, 5 if you can handle it, and 6 if you have insane genes and goals that require that much time investment (this is referring to full body of course, splits have different frequency needs but I've never run a split so I can't say, but I imagine similar rules apply)

t. knows nothing about sport.
Real athletes train twice a day, and depending upon the sport, do additional strength/conditioning either every day or every other day.

Don't listen to these faggots, they're giant pussies.

Butter huffer post can be discarded almost as swiftly as Vice

You can lift daily. You will naturally tune your volume to something manageable.

A lot of people advertise pplxppl here which is also high frequency

>2x per week
>high frequency

Ignore faggots itt and train full body every day twice a day. Do the big 4 one after the other, increase weight every session, and remember only pussies need spotters.

How fucking stupid can you be?

What do you think 99% of humanity did EACH AND EVERY DAY for their entire lives before we developed machines to do it for us?

kill yourself and whatever exercise "scientist" told you that

I have simple plan:
Mon - Fri excercise
Sat - Sun rest

Attached: 85131679-1E55-475C-8A64-AB93BA51D961.jpg (680x510, 30K)

I lift daily and mentioned auto regularion.

OP mentioned 4 rest days and i mentioned the routine probably most frequently mentioned on here which has 1 rest day if you decide to even take it

This man speaks the truth. One time, I tried doing less and literally started growing a vagina.

Your immune system takes a massive hit if you keep pumping adrenaline into it by working out hard every day. Even if you have a couple rest days, you need to make sure that not all of your exercise days are max effort, so then your body has the resources it needs to fight disease and so your CNS isnt overstimulated. 2 rest days is appropriate imo just dont work your muscles too much if theyre already sore

>haha le funneh ebin jew paranthesis, I am so funny and I fit in

Is it healthy to run everyday? I run to and from the gym but after 3-4 days I usually take a rest day cause my knees start to hurt.

Rest days I still do light full body calisthenics at home though.

Attached: knee_pain_1.jpg (600x400, 19K)

Running is shit, just swim instead or something.

If you have muscle soreness you shouldn't exercise that part.

DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT lift more than 4 days a week and never more than two days in a row.

I was going to the gym six days a week for about six months straight and ended up with a herniated disc in my neck. I had to have surgery to get it removed and I'm likely going to have problems the rest of my life as a result. If you don't give your body time to naturally repair itself after a workout it WILL break down.

I see a lot of pro fat articles there. I wouldn't believe them

Running will destroy your knees, you'll regret it when you are older

You have shit form, buddy. Nothing to do with how much you trained.

I only did bench press, machines, free weights, and running. Never did squats or deadlifts or any compound lifts.

Full body split retards, probably.

>bench press
>never did any compound lifts

Attached: 1565452497324.jpg (250x250, 14K)

If you're doing full body 3 days a week than yes you should rest 4. If you're doing ppl or a bro split you should have just 1 rest day

I hit 3 upper body days and 3 lower body days
Sunday is rest day where I hit abs calves and cardio
Friday and Saturday are pretty tough to get through but on Monday I always feel refreshed and ready to hit it hard again

Attached: 1567609382795.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Ffffffffffaggot

You just need to take a week off once in a while. I lift 3 days a week and do mma monday thru saturday. Every 7-12 weeks I take a week off, you'll know its time if youre eating enough and your numbers still start to go down

>4 rest days a week

Try one or two.

Every 8 weeks take a half week off or deload for a week.